• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Frequently Vomiting After Ecstasy (Can I take any relief medication?)

Jojis

Greenlighter
On Friday night I took half an ecstasy pill. I had already been drinking and the pill had made no difference to how I felt. Later on in the night, somebody gave me a drink, which I later discovered to be spiked with ecstasy. I vomited immediately after drinking the spiked drink. For the rest of the night I felt fine and felt no obvious side effects.

However, the next day when I woke up, I felt absolutely terrible - extreme nausea, loss of appetite. I then began to be sick quite strongly and as frequently as 1-2 hours, which is still ongoing. After vomiting I have a short period of feeling okay but after a while I began to feel nauseas and vomit again; this seems to occur more frequently if I try to eat or drink. I have tried eating toast and strawberries, both of which I quickly vomited after eating.

To this present time, I have vomited about 6 times and I'm not showing any signs of improvement. I am going to try to just sleep through it but I'm not sure if I will be able to due to the frequent vomiting.

My parents don't know that I've actually taken ecstasy and think I'm ill due to the alcohol. They advised me to take a antacid, but I am reluctant to, in case that it actually makes me worse.

Should I take the antacid tablet or will it make me worse?

What other treatment can I use to make the symptoms not as bad?

Thank you.

You can take an antacid or medication to stop vomiting - normally though people often only vomit on the actual come. Vomiting on the come down could be an indication that you may have taken something else (did you test your pills) or you have drank too much alcohol which can lead to dehydration and this can make you feel worse.

Isotonic sports drinks are a good way to replace the salts in your body, so is keeping one foot on the floor as you lie in bed (can stop you feeling as dizzy).

Toast is normally a good goto but that dry feeling you get in your stomach can make you sick - strawberries are acidic and that can make you ill also. Bananas are a good thing as they are cold and soft and easy to eat. If the cold is effecting you warm them up a bit first.

If you've tested your MD - may I suggest plugging as an alternative ROA? Bypass the gut entirely.

As for now and dealing with the nausea, Bearlove gave some pretty solid advice. Ginger is good at settling your stomach, peppermint tea, that sort of thing.