• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Frequent low doses 4acoDMT : will I go 4acoDMTarded ?

no_id

Bluelighter
Okay Ive hard time being sober for more than 1 consecutive days since january.
I kicked my mxe habit (8g left but I volontarly dont have acces to my stash), same with 4fa (same amount left in a hiden stash).
I try to replace the alternance mxe binge/speed binge with 1 or 2 low dose 4acodmt a day, ~3 or 4 days per week. I do that because i feel mxe/speed being toxic if abused, and I was taking too high doses to be healthy (at the very least 80mg a "binge" for mxe, approximately 800mg 4fa a binge -I don't comment on the quality of sleep after that- ).

4acodmt at the doses I take (5mg, or sometime 4mgt=0m + 3mgt+15m) give a nice body buzz, and a light psychedelic mindspace, and I dont feel the need to redose, redrop, binge, take more, get fucked. I generally meditate for 45 min, then after this peak there is 1 hours of light mood lift/feeling light happy and connected after that. Perfect for continuing to get high without having the impression to trash my health.

At this time I didnt notice side effects aside minor non-incapacitating afterglow for half a day after intake, while mxe or speed binge = 2 to 4 days comedown with hard time working at my (intellectually demanding - IT programmer) new job

What do u think ? Do u think Ill trash/bend my brain or stuff like that ?

(At these doses I don't have much if any visuals, so I'm not really worried about HPPD, even it can stay a possibility of detrimental outcome. There is perhaps a risk of DP/DR too).

Edit : ROA insufflated

Last edited:
No, you will develop a tryptamine tolerance rather rapidly though. But you might learn something.
i've taken upwards of 100mg of 4-aco-dmt from baseline, all at once. It's a very powerful entheogen.
Christ Fuck, it was glorious.
Sometimes a good brain bending thrash party is needed to clean out the cobwebs of old addictions.
look at ibogaine.

Agreed with Psychonautical. There's really no point in microdosing psychedelic tryptamines due to the tolerance they carry. If you want to overcome your past addictions, instead of attempting to replace one drug for another, take a deep journey with the 4-AcO-DMT and reflect upon your addictive traits to get a better understanding of them.

Snorting 4-aco-dmt has never really worked for me for some strange reason. I almost never snort anything but thought if try it a couple of times just to see how that ROA compares to oral. Both times I tried it I got absolutly zero visuals and just kinda felt ill. Very shaky and sweaty and had to sit down for 2 hours. Oral seems vastly superior in my case... But for the OP nothing bad will happen except for a massive build in tolorance. 4 subbed Tryptamines are notoriously safe. There is no gaurentee that you might have a bad trip one of these times but it's highly unlikely on such small doses. I have read about other people kicking other drug habits with 4-aco-dmt. So it just might be the ticket your looking for. Good luck mang!

No, you will develop a tryptamine tolerance rather rapidly though. But you might learn something.
i've taken upwards of 100mg of 4-aco-dmt from baseline, all at once. It's a very powerful entheogen.
Christ Fuck, it was glorious.
Sometimes a good brain bending thrash party is needed to clean out the cobwebs of old addictions.
look at ibogaine.
Doses over 100mg are absolutely mindblowing.

OP, you will not go psilacetinsane, but you might get some low level HPPD. Saving it for higher doses is much more satisfying. If I were in your position I would take a trip and think about my desire to use 4-fa/MXE daily. Psilacetin, like almost any entheogen, can greatly assist in substances dependence, no matter how mild and no matter how extreme.

Okay like an idiot I managed to have a "bad trip" yesterday.
Took an higher dose than usual on a wrong set & setting (4fa comedown, wich was consumed the day before), was pretty disphoric on the peak for 1 hour (4fa comedown * 20), then anxiety for 1 hour after the peak. Physical disconfort was present. Only interesting effect was synesthesia with music.
Today I was a bit fried on the morning but it seem to have improved. Hope I will not have lastings effects.
No hppd or dp/dr at this time.
I stop drugs for good, reserving for special occasion. I need to get back on my normal interest, life, and regaining an eyes and an appreciation for psychological improvement.

From this 1 year drug period, I retain especially 2 strong 4mmc night with my cousin (incredible euphoria), some epic MXE hole, agreable kratom moment, a strong THC moment (the stuff was really potent, I have no tolerance and am really sensitive to this drug), my first really spiritual 4acoDMT trip not long ago. Good memory and interesting experience that Im happy to have done in my life. But when the time of abuse come (instead of experience and fun), it become a dirty, guilt ridden, shell of self life.

Ps : it s interesting to note that all the kind of physical disconfort I was feeling was mental anxiety traducted in physical bizarre experience : at a time I was for example feeling anxiety in my left leg, and this was hurting. It s like if with 4acodmt im really aware of somatization process.

Last edited:
i confess to the low level hppd but if that didn't already exist from my previous trails with magic mushrooms and lsd and dmt and mescaline. My head is just a real alphabet soup.
I never really liked one drug too much to do that one in particular all the time. But that also doesn't mean i do drugs all the time. MAYBE Once a month. MAYBE. if i have had alot of personal issue, or if life has thrown me a real curve ball in terms of social situations or work, i do not proceed to indulge in times that do not feel appropriate.
It becomes a real loop when you feel you cannot feel the way you want to feel without drugs.
Yet the drugs themselves cause side effects like anxiety. I know you will get better, just please be careful.

I didnt understand, you got low level hppd and alphabet soup head from 4acodmt ? Do these effect vanish if you stop doing drugs ?

minor update : finally I don"t need these 4acoDMT dose, I managed to stop using drugs too much. I broke up with mxe :p, take stim or ketamine 1 time per 1 month or 2, trip on 4aco or shrooms 1 to 3 time a year. I basically synchronized my trip with when I go in free party, generally that don't exceed 4 time a year.