• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

French-speaking TV interview of M.-È. Morin, for those corresponding to the intended audience, in principle...

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

Somehow it entertained me so perhaps some guys around here may wish to get a look as well:
Joke-de-Borg-par-Marie-ve-Morin-5m26s-TQc-DHEO-S2-Ep59-2021-Mar-5-640x480.png
TQc - DHEO S2 Ep59 - Émission du vendredi 5 mars 2021

Marie-Ève Morin is now with the "La Licorne" clinic where she can continue to express multiple "facettes" of her personality. For example on that specific TV show we can hear a Borg joke which approximately translates as follows below:

« We don't plug into a wall to sleep at night! »​

That was after explaining that "MD" doesn't stand for "Mon Dieu", e.g. "My God"...

M'well, those who miss alcohol consumption socially performed in a casual environment may like the atmosphere anyway. This could even announce the emergence of virtual bars, go figure!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Hey. What's up, man?
Burning my morning candle and was kinda wondering wth is going on in this...? :oops: Lost as a mf but am americant so forgive the brash ignorance.
<3

Salutations 6am-64-14m,

Hey. What's up, man?

Well, just as virtually face-blind as usual + some hints of the Popeye syndrome which i just invented as i ain't got my daily session just yet... Though i noticed your alias relatively to our recent change of moderator, but it still feels like you have an advantage over me i think. Even 2 actually.

...kinda wondering wth is going on in this...?

Here's the reason why exactly:

Marie-Ève Morin publicly declared on TV that J.-P. Chiasson was her "mentor"...

It turns out i clearly heard Marie-Ève Morin specifically addressing this "mentor" subject last Friday and i find necessary to proceed with an update, as her mentor 2 days ago happened to be Jean Robert, founder of a clinic in St-Jérôme/Qc that belongs to another type of medecine, apparently. As much as i can be critical of Jean-Pierre Chiasson for his active "contribution" in the "science" of Trudeau i find necessary to step back and question this other doctor's legacy in terms of addictionist prohibition: in a way my radar proves face-blind there as well, because i know nothing of the link(s) to be made, to put it briefly. Not to mention it's already poisonous as it is to try to do the sorting while mass-media focussed on Fake News they don't detect in their own house, and/or monsters that capture audimat points somehow. Anyway it's the individual herself making such declaration on our public TV so in view of previous posts mentioning those names i must have felt like a corrective was probably in order. At least i can tell she didn't even refer to Chiasson's clinic although i was under the impression it's a lot more significant to her than the void recently observed.

In any case BL being supposed to promote "RH" that's got to be the perfect place where to inform other about this world populated with suffering individuals, especially those who died after eating a cannabis-infused candy (but not really)...

Lost as a mf but am american so forgive the brash ignorance.

There quite a lot of confusion in this single statement which i sense may require correctives as well, but not today.

The point was that Marie-Ève Morin was seen on our national TV network in strategic moments and i'd even pretend in replacement of Jean-Pierre Chiasson who's name was conveniently forgotten this time.

Maybe i'll want to develop a bit further at a later moment, here's all i got in the meantime:

J-M-Lapointe-J-P-Chiasson-Clinique-Nouveau-D-part-30e-anniversaire-Journal-de-Montr-al-2.png
Jean-Marie-Lapointe & Jean-Pierre Chiasson​

Fondation David-Chiasson Webinaire (2020-Dec-11)
J-P-Chiasson-Canadian-Society-of-Addiction-Medicine-Calgary-Alberta-Marriott-hotel-in-Mtl.png
1st seat of the 1st row: Jean-Pierre Chiasson --> [ https:// ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/811093/legalisation-marijuana-canada-mise-en-garde-experts-americainsLégalisation de la marijuana: des experts américains mettent en garde le Canada ]

As we say in "joual" language, des p'tits chiens ça donne pas des p'tits chats (dogs don't give birth to cats)!... By chance i've already covered part of this peculiar corner on BL before.

Good day, have a nice puff!! ☮️

Last edited:
P.S.: Your on-line parser is still severly broken, i give up. Post remains as is, sorry for inconveniences!...

Your on-line parser is still severly broken, i give up.
😁 You get it, then. A true smoker.
Love it. And the response.
To re-correct; it is in fact americant... I just forgot the "'".
I was ignorant of the content as the language is a bit beyond me and I am truly lost; for reals. If possible my befuddlement has been increased to the point of feeling to be the town-clown. Hahaha All is well... out of my comfort zone sees a growth most times.
I will study up on the subject at hand. Maybe a little culture will rub off on me (no pun). In the meantime... glad to meet ya. Best wishes and see ya around.
One
or6
errrr

Oh, "American't"... Now i get it! But then i must refer to My hero in USA: Earl F. Blumenauer, who relayed this article recently:
For Nearly a Year, Teenagers Have Been Robbing Portland Dispensaries. Then Somebody Shot a Budtender. (2021-Mar-3)

Besides the last canuck "activist" with most of his feathers intact, Dana Larsen, who else can we name who'd seem nearly equivalent in my sacrificed province, not to mention one well versed into Québec's politics on top of managing with French as the official language?

Anyway please keep in mind that Egzoset much prefers when his correspondants get an equal chance to shine by themselves, preferably despite the vast diversity of possible horizons exactly. To be honest it feels so dull when having to monologue, while i genuinely believe there's no ground for a double occurance of the word "ignorance". Alternately i sense we may both agree that it's all too convenient for self-serving manipulative politicians to exploit that same LANGUAGE BARRIER to install their own predatory agenda(s)... For example Justin Trudeau pomissed this before the 2015 elections:

2015-Electoral-Platform-480x360.png

It turns out that the correct translation for "incidental possession" should be "possession simple" in the french version, which required ~2 years AFTER he was made a PM just to start making nuances...

Nonetheless the lack of knowledge ain't any automatic indicator of a person's value but it does invite further information sharing, so none of us gets abused by such politicians ever again. Well, eventually!

One other fine Canadian sample of this sort that comes to me spontaneously is relative to Joy Davies (Ref.: #1, #2, #3, #4):

PBS-on-Joy-Davies-2015-Sep-10.jpg

Hence i beg present and future reader(s) to pay special attention to this most critical segment: « strongest representation for Canadians in communities across the country », with a couple provinces partly excluded (and guys like me totally!).

👎

We can both safely bet that she was practically invisible on francophone medias at the time and yet her role was many things but trivial IMO... 😔

My conclusion is that the average Québekers couldn't be accused of being ignorant while i won't say the same of journali$ts converting into editorialists who normally happen to gamble on emotion rather than objective rationalty - but not this time. Which in itself appears quite peculiar to me, an ordinary citizen satisfied to post opinions as a sistant observator, forced to rely on omissions & half-truths to join the dots! So they can tag opponents as complotists... By chance this is not Russia, or China for that matter; which reminds me there were 3 Canadians taken hostage before the Huawei case even raised concern on the public place. Too bad the 3rd guy was detained using "drug smugling" for an excuse (to escalate with threats of death penalty), as i vaguely recall... No tears in Trudeau's eye for yet one more invisible victim of some endoctrination utopia i guess: e.g. UN's "Drug-Free World", a war on people gradually transforming into a synical, lucrative/mercantile industry on planet Itnoc.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited: