• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Freezing of CWE'd Codeine for future consumption

Codeine doesn't work like that, you need to take your total dose in one go, and wait at least 4 hours before taking more or the second dose wont really work. You can't redose with it. That is most probably a big part of why you didn't feel much, you wasted everything you took past the first 4 tablets.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MORON HE IS JUST TRYING TO LOOK COOL BY TALKING ABOUT THINGS HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

I have taken doses of 3000mg using my 'method' without any antihistamines you obviously lack raw experience and are just copy and pasting wiki unlike you I know what I'm talking about you do not my good man
Whatever you say :rolleyes: You're free to believe whatever nonsense you want. You're new here so probably aren't aware, but this is a harm reduction forum, not a place for misinformation and dick sizing.
In regards to your "I've taken codeine everyday for 5 years" argument, length of abuse doesn't equate to knowledge. Oh and your're 6 years behind me! :LOL: OP I have a degree in pharmaceutical science. Codeines mechanism of action suggests it is more effective taken as a single dose. Listen to whoever you want, but I can assure you that taking 3000mg a day in multiple smaller doses is stupid behaviour.

Whatever you say :rolleyes: You're free to believe whatever nonsense you want. You're new here so probably aren't aware, but this is a harm reduction forum, not a place for misinformation and dick sizing.
In regards to your "I've taken codeine everyday for 5 years" argument, length of abuse doesn't equate to knowledge. Oh and your're 6 years behind me! :LOL: OP I have a degree in pharmaceutical science. Codeines mechanism of action suggests it is more effective taken as a single dose. Listen to whoever you want, but I can assure you that taking 3000mg a day in multiple smaller doses is stupid behaviour.
I have been a member here for over 5 years mate I'm 6 years behind you? Wow your a real keyboard warrior who is dicksizing now

Guys please, everyone's experience is different and in a way you may both be right. How so...

The half-life if Codeine is 2.5 to 3 hours so half of what you have taken will have been metabolized and en route to elimination. It seems reasonable then that by redosing you may be topping up as it were.

But also, you do need enzyme availability for conversion into morphine so it may simply come down to any given individual's physiology and metabolization rate.

All I'm trying to find out is whether you can freeze the extract without affecting the CWE'd content. I have seen many articles talking about optimal storage temperatures for whole APAP/IBP/ASA - Codeine pills and Codeine syrup but I am curious about whether the same applies to Codeine in H2O solution.

@sekio - may I bother you for a minute? Keen to get your input on this.

Thanks for the replies guys :)

From what I can find there should be no loss in codeine from freezing it in solution. This is based on codeines stability in stored blood samples.