• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Freezing of CWE'd Codeine for future consumption

empeebee

Bluelighter
Hi,

Been struggling to find any stats on the effects of sub-zero temperatures on Codeine.

My question: Would freezing CWE'd Codeine for future defrosting and consumption, or consumption as a popsicle, affect the potency?

Your answers greatly appreciated.

./empeebee

I think it ruins it because when I was reading up on how to do a cwe it says don't put it in the freezer for to long and I think it was because it breaks down the codeine

I'm not entirely sure though but sort of remember it like that

Its been a while though and I only done a cwe once as it is to weak for me, I prefer tramadol, codeine does nothing only makes me itchy in high doses

Thanks @Flower Fairy, I have seen the same thing but am curious as to how it could be destroyed. Where's Sekio when you need him eh?

Yep, opiates can cause nausea, tremors an itching. My workaround is ~2g raw ginger root to counter the nausea, Magnesium twice a day to reduce tremors/seizures and an anti-histamine for the itching. Then takes shit-loads of CWE'd Codeine which is available OTC so you know tour getting pharma grade.

Then takes shit-loads of CWE'd Codeine which is available OTC so you know tour getting pharma grade

It has a ceiling effect though taking over a certain amount don't do any more other than make you itch like mad, you probably think you're feeling more of an effect from codeine than you are because of the anti histamine you take with it that makes you drousy, but some people must feel codeine more than others, I just can't feel it even with amounts of 540mg of codeine phosphate pills I got off my doctor, after trying the CWE technique

It has a ceiling effect though taking over a certain amount
yeh, it needs staggering for best effect, along with the anti-histamine. Never got the itchies tho, just a twitchy left arm which was weird and funny. Maybe it is just me?

I staggered my 540mg dose by taking 4 at a time every hour or so, I was so itchy, not as itchy as when I drank over 100mg of oxynorm then 60mg the day after but almost, I scratched my skin off, littrally had scratches down my thighs, skin removed off my foot as I bled, it was nasty, and it was a Sunday so I couldn't get any antihistamines, the time it happened with the codeine pills I bought a skin itching cream and it barely helped, I've never been so itchy in my life as on oxynorm and then codeine

I've took heroin for 4 years, methodone to come off that, oramorph more recently and tramadol and none made me itch like that, tramadol a little but I quite like it, and heroin a little on my nose if it was good gear lol

But that codeine itch can fuck right off lol

Oh man, that sucks. The effect of opiates on the H1 can be a bitch, that's why I prep up some 36 to 24 hours beforehand with the antis, the ginger and the Magnesium. Would seriously piss me off to hurl my extract, or spend the night in a hot shower easing the itch or lying in bed twitching my ass off.

Was never sick, I did feel sick on 120mg oramorph as I took to much at once as I didn't realise my tolerance to opioids had gone down so much after stopping my tramadol addiction

I had to lay in bed as I felt a bit sick if I moved lol, that dose or oramorph gave me a headache too lol, so does tramadol the day after I take them, painkillers giving me a headache fucksake lol

Try 2g of raw ginger root 1 to 2 hours beforehand. Or get a bottle of Coca-Cola, shake the fizz out of it until it goes flat. Both work as a nausea suppressant for me.

I was fine on a slightly lower dose, it was just that first 120ml after going months without any opioids lol

I staggered my 540mg dose by taking 4 at a time every hour or so, I was so itchy, not as itchy as when I drank over 100mg of oxynorm then 60mg the day after but almost, I scratched my skin off, littrally had scratches down my thighs, skin removed off my foot as I bled, it was nasty, and it was a Sunday so I couldn't get any antihistamines, the time it happened with the codeine pills I bought a skin itching cream and it barely helped, I've never been so itchy in my life as on oxynorm and then codeine

I've took heroin for 4 years, methodone to come off that, oramorph more recently and tramadol and none made me itch like that, tramadol a little but I quite like it, and heroin a little on my nose if it was good gear lol

But that codeine itch can fuck right off lol
Codeine doesn't work like that, you need to take your total dose in one go, and wait at least 4 hours before taking more or the second dose wont really work. You can't redose with it. That is most probably a big part of why you didn't feel much, you wasted everything you took past the first 4 tablets.

Codeine doesn't work like that, you need to take your total dose in one go, and wait at least 4 hours before taking more or the second dose wont really work. You can't redose with it. That is most probably a big part of why you didn't feel much, you wasted everything you took past the first 4 tablets.
Wrong codeine despite other contradictory info is actually better taken in stacked doses one big dose split into 2 or 3 bits

Well the doctor gave me 100 x 30 mg codeine pills and I flushed about 70 down the toilet lol so allo of them was wasted, rubbish drug, I've had codeine syrup too, that made me a bit itchy but felt a bit off that, but then I got a thing about downers in a syrup I feel it works better

Well the doctor gave me 100 x 30 mg codeine pills and I flushed about 70 down the toilet lol so allo of them was wasted, rubbish drug, I've had codeine syrup too, that made me a bit itchy but felt a bit off that, but then I got a thing about downers in a syrup I feel it works better
trust me mate the best highs I've had was when I had zero tolerance (well compared to now) I had 3 or 4 tabs then about an hour later or two another 3 or 4 doing it this way let's your body handle the histamine reaction

doing it this way let's your body handle the histamine reaction

Not for me it didn't by body can not handle the histamine reaction one bit, the more I took the more itchy I got till I went to a chemist for itching cream and rubbed it on my legs right there in the chemist lol

Wrong codeine despite other contradictory info is actually better taken in stacked doses one big dose split into 2 or 3 bits
No, you're wrong. I'm sure others will chime in and agree with me. You CANT redose codeine. Doing it your way results in less codeine being converted to morphine and codeine-6-glucoronide each time you redose. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, this isn't about opinions its about scientific facts. Codeine requires enzymatic conversion into active drugs, each time you dose enzyme levels are depleted. You need to allow time for these enzymes to build up again. Unless you're one of the rarer people who have a high level of these enzymes to start with, but I can assure you your experience isn't the same as other peoples.

trust me mate the best highs I've had was when I had zero tolerance (well compared to now) I had 3 or 4 tabs then about an hour later or two another 3 or 4 doing it this way let's your body handle the histamine reaction
Taking an antihistamine dose this, your method does not.

Taking an antihistamine dose this, your method does not.
I have taken doses of 3000mg using my 'method' without any antihistamines you obviously lack raw experience and are just copy and pasting wiki unlike you I know what I'm talking about you do not my good man

Listen op it's up to you who you listen to I have taken codeine everyday for 5 years don't listen to this tool listen to me if you wanna get the most out of it I've had better highs then heroin doing my way the best advice, op I can give you is just observe different doses experiment forget about the ceiling dose it's bulshit just see how it effects you at different doses and try to stack the doses even if it don't work which it will if you do it properly you have still gained valuable recreational knowledge