• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Freebasing meth in spoon?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I'm no chemist so I dunno if this is gonna make sense.

I've got a batch of sugar or glucose contaminated meth. Could I put some in a spoon with bicarb and heat it to get it to freebase and separate from the sugar?

Not sure bicarbonate is strong enough for Meth, sodium carbonate or stronger would probably work. Bicarbonate is great for cocaine cuz a weak base is needed. Sodium hydroxide (lye) will definitely work. Yes one could then take up the freebase into a proper solvent like toluene and wash that several times with water to remove the sugar.

You could then wash that toluene a couple times with good shaking distilled vinegar, combined extracts and dry to yield d-meth acetate.

-GC

No you can't put it in spoon you have to pH it to 13 an to do that you need lye, sodium hydroxide to be exact. Then you have to add a non polar solvent to separate the free base oil then you drop the pH with acid to turn it back to a salt

Not sure bicarbonate is strong enough for Meth, sodium carbonate or stronger would probably work. Bicarbonate is great for cocaine cuz a weak base is needed. Sodium hydroxide (lye) will definitely work. Yes one could then take up the freebase into a proper solvent like toluene and wash that several times with water to remove the sugar.

You could then wash that toluene a couple times with good shaking distilled vinegar, combined extracts and dry to yield d-meth acetate.

-GC
Vinegar won't work muriatic acid and a shot glass of water dump it in your non polar and add acid drip by drop till the pH of the water layer is around 7 or 8 then separate the water and evaporate it and there is your meth

Why won't vinegar work? 5-10% acetic acid!

Whether the acetate is smokeable or not, I do not know.

Vinegar won't work muriatic acid and a shot glass of water dump it in your non polar and add acid drip by drop till the pH of the water layer is around 7 or 8 then separate the water and evaporate it and there is your meth

Vinegar will work just fine. Distilled vinegar of course. Please only comment on things you’ve actually tried. You can easily achieve your pH of 7 or 8 with distilled acetic acid, the only difference is the amount of water is significantly more in the vinegar. Vinegar is also much easier to obtain for the average person and much safer if we wanna talk HR.

The only worry is how meth acetate will be compared to the hydrochloride. Acetates are pretty hygroscopic.

-GC

What non polar could be used to extract the freebase meth to?

Vinegar will work just fine. Distilled vinegar of course. Please only comment on things you’ve actually tried. You can easily achieve your pH of 7 or 8 with distilled acetic acid, the only difference is the amount of water is significantly more in the vinegar. Vinegar is also much easier to obtain for the average person and much safer if we wanna talk HR.

The only worry is how meth acetate will be compared to the hydrochloride. Acetates are pretty hygroscopic.

-GC

This might be a stupid question, but is there a way to bring the meth acetate into an hcl form?