European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Free petrol by swapping the nozzle

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Not quite sure how this works but if you're short of money for drugs this could be an option for you...as far as I can figure out..you fill your tank first when there's nobody at the station..then you swap the nozzle you filled up with and the nozzle on the other side of the pump..then someone else turns up, picks up the nozzle you've just filled up with and fills his car and then pays for your petrol...

I'm not sure I understand it myself...see what you reckon anyway..

You can use milk mixed with white spirit as an alternative to petrol..

Dunno about that, but apparently you can convert diesel engines to run on vegetable oil, and people have been filmed in UK supermarket carparks filling their trollies with this stuff and pouring in straight into their tanks.

From what I gather though it seems to be a short term desperate measure that wont do your motor any long term good.

How long before many of us are forced into some kind of Mad Max Survival Mode or other?

(Should probably give up all non essential drugs first though tbh)

Dunno about that, but apparently you can convert diesel engines to run on vegetable oil, and people have been filmed in UK supermarket carparks filling their trollies with this stuff and pouring in straight into their tanks.

From what I gather though it seems to be a short term desperate measure that wont do your motor any long term good.

How long before many of us are forced into some kind of Mad Max Survival Mode or other?

(Should probably give up all non essential drugs first though tbh)
Only certain age of diesels and it puts more wear and tear on the fuel pump. But works fine. Leaves a cloud of black smoke out the end if you floor it.

Never mind fuel what about the gas and electric - we will all be on speed just to keep warm this winter.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and seriously, food prices are higher every time I go. I don't eat a lot, partly because I'm diabetic so have to "eat to live" (rather than the other way round). But it's getting ridiculous.

I was texting my friend about it and said, "lucky I spent all my money on drugs and I'm not hungry!" He said yeah, everyone will be on a meth diet cos it's cheaper than eating 😁

Only certain age of diesels and it puts more wear and tear on the fuel pump. But works fine. Leaves a cloud of black smoke out the end if you floor it.
That is what were people were doing when the 2000? fuel protests happened.
The increased price of vegetable oil doesn't help though.
Used oil from the chippy can be 'converted' in to bio diesel

That is what were people were doing when the 2000? fuel protests happened.
The increased price of vegetable oil doesn't help though.
Used oil from the chippy can be 'converted' in to bio diesel
Doesn’t have to be used oil, easier to use clean oil as less contaminants. Fairly easy process too. I get red diesel round here, the price at the pump is ridiculous.

just convert intake to accept gasses from a wood smoker mounted on the hood of yer ride.
:ROFLMAO:

I was in the supermarket yesterday and seriously, food prices are higher every time I go. I don't eat a lot, partly because I'm diabetic so have to "eat to live" (rather than the other way round). But it's getting ridiculous.

I was texting my friend about it and said, "lucky I spent all my money on drugs and I'm not hungry!" He said yeah, everyone will be on a meth diet cos it's cheaper than eating 😁
The price of fresh food at the moment is obscene. Spare a thought for the Sri Lankans who have had food prices increase by 80% over the past year, that is if they can get any. Screwed over by a president planted/supported by the WEF and who implemented those bullshit ESG/Green targets (a 98% ESG rating none the less). At least the citizens have run him out of town, the last I read the smug prick was holed up in some vip lounge at the airport refusing to leave using the "regular" people's terminal/facilities, immigration officials were giving him the middle finger by refusing to stamp his passport thereby hindering his fleeing of the clusterfuck he and his govt created.

The price of fresh food at the moment is obscene. Spare a thought for the Sri Lankans who have had food prices increase by 80% over the past year, that is if they can get any. Screwed over by a president planted/supported by the WEF and who implemented those bullshit ESG/Green targets (a 98% ESG rating none the less). At least the citizens have run him out of town, the last I read the smug prick was holed up in some vip lounge at the airport refusing to leave using the "regular" people's terminal/facilities, immigration officials were giving him the middle finger by refusing to stamp his passport thereby hindering his fleeing of the clusterfuck he and his govt created.

Are they starving?

Avocados are cheaper than normal. But $7 lettuce lol.. Who needs lettuce that badly though? It's just water really. I was going to make a pizza so I picked up this base and it was over $10!! I'm really not that fussed about food though (compared to a lot of Westerners).

Are they starving?

Avocados are cheaper than normal. But $7 lettuce lol.. Who needs lettuce that badly though? It's just water really. I was going to make a pizza so I picked up this base and it was over $10!! I'm really not that fussed about food though (compared to a lot of Westerners).
from what I have been reading, food is scare, they had to import $450 million of rice. Power is scarce as well..
Here is an article that sums up the situation pretty well - including references if you are interested https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/green-dogma-behind-fall-of-sri-lanka

I agree lettuce is shite, blueberries and raspberries 6 and 7 dollars a punnet sheesh... I only buy bananas in the fresh food area at the moment. I'm a bit like you with regards to food...