• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Free marquis and Mandelin test kits from Detect-Kit

The promotion is over. I may be able to do a buy one get one free. Would you guys be interested in something like that.

We can ship through usps now WOOT.

nice. as long as everything is legal bu USa laws then Im good.

im glad there's a kit to tell difference of mdma, and 5-mapb

kind of a bummer the dancesafe kits go bad in 6-12 months. mine started in three months fading.

do these kits contain same chemicals and go bad in the same time period?

what all do these kits test for? got a list?

kind of a bummer the dancesafe kits go bad in 6-12 months. mine started in three months fading.

Tip: keep them in the fridge (preferably the freezer even) and they will last for much longer than 3 months. The last time I bought a dropper bottle, it was good for more than a year stored in the freezer. A year still isn't all that long, considering you can do about 100 tests with one bottle but it's something...

Yeah check out our website http://detect-kit.com/shop/. They are made out the same chemicals however just keep the lid tight and in cool place and it should last year.

Last edited:
I don't know if you're doing anything differently but it's very hard to extend the shelf life of these tests. One should store them upright in the freezer and still replace them every 1-2 years.

Hazmat and stuff is odd and expensive. I have been looking into hazmat and standard shipping and some items arent actually hazmat that you wouldnt think like 32% HCl it was shipped in a paint can but no hazmat fee. However, sulfuric acid is hazmat, most likely because of its heat of hydration and action on organics but testing kits are sulfuric acid so arent they hazmat by chemical designation?

Dont get me wrong i have ordered 2 test kits in my life one from one big seller in CA and the other is based somewhere else both shipped my marquis reagent standard and i think the second one was even USPS. I just dont see how you can sell glass vials of sulfuric acid with it not being hazmat if i need hazmat to order reagent grade sulfuric acid even in small quantities :(

Hazmat is so god damn expensive and the OP is absolutely right about keeping it legit. The absolute last thing you want is to lie about the contents of a thing containing sulfuric acid because if it spills and the dump water on it, it heats up. If you spill it and try to wipe it up with paper towels they will burn. I have a lot of respect for the OP in risking a business in a sense over proper chemical labeling, if i needed a kit I would order it from him because of that and that alone. :)

At Detect-Kit we want you to be safe informed, and save lives. So we are giving away Mandelin test kits. Just have to pay our NEW LOWER SHIPPING RATES!!!!. USPS priority. Just use offer code: ‪#‎Livesmatter‬ for your free mandelin test kit today.

Can you guys explain something to me - there are other companies that sell similar products in a wider variety at better prices that are also better established & so more reputable than yourselves - what gives your company the edge? Why should we go to you rather than them?

Can you guys explain something to me - there are other companies that sell similar products in a wider variety at better prices that are also better established & so more reputable than yourselves - what gives your company the edge? Why should we go to you rather than them?

We plan to do wholesale to smoke shops across the country. I'm also different kits then bunk police and dancesafe I'm just different. However my company isn't all about selling kits. Its about harm reduction and educating the people that is the most important thing.

Last edited:
So what makes you different is that you are going to sell the kits to smoke shops...something many companies already do....and that you say that you're different? Dude you won't be in business much longer, you have copied the exact business model of a bunch of other companies who are well established and well known & inserted yourself into the market selling the same products for the same or even more expensive prices in some cases. You have zero edge over your competition other than you saying "I'm just different, which I hate to break it to you but its a real shitty slogan. Also I can totally see how your focus and main interest is in education & harm reduction, your Bluelight profile shows that off succinctly - 25 whole posts and 95% of them in threads about your product. How do you even get time to run your business in between all that educating??

So what makes you different is that you are going to sell the kits to smoke shops...something many companies already do....and that you say that you're different? Dude you won't be in business much longer, you have copied the exact business model of a bunch of other companies who are well established and well known & inserted yourself into the market selling the same products for the same or even more expensive prices in some cases. You have zero edge over your competition other than you saying "I'm just different, which I hate to break it to you but its a real shitty slogan. Also I can totally see how your focus and main interest is in education & harm reduction, your Bluelight profile shows that off succinctly - 25 whole posts and 95% of them in threads about your product. How do you even get time to run your business in between all that educating??

Well good sir that is your opinion. I have been working on this for 2 years now and I have come a long way. Anyway I ll look for my competition at the Champs trade show in Denver this Nov and make sure to say hi. At Detect-Kit LLC we have Froehle reagent and soon the Lieberman reagent. We plan to have a huge national advertisement campaign soon. .Also my past experiences give me a in depth knowledge about research chemicals and new ones coming out. I hope to use this knowledge to provide the community with new reagents and more update color charts. Sorry Detect-Kit isn't as big of business like dancesafe or bunk police. I don't have a team of volunteers so I do everything. I'm writing more harm reduction content that I soon hope to publish. Anyway also its not nice to talk down to people. What did I ever do you? You have no right to attack my business model as if you were a investor or even read my full business model. Anyway I believer of good vibes but if you just want be a internet troll go ahead its a free country, but your just going to end up looking like a ass hole.

Can you offer a discount promo code to bluelighters? At least the nice ones. ;)

We are all about harm reduction over here.
:D

Sure thing use promo code: ice5 for $15 dollars off all 4 testing kits for $50 dollars.

Having drug tests available at the local pharmacy, be it test kits / reagencies like Marquis or even better (but unfortunately too expensive outside of fucking law enforcement) a GC/MS-alike lab analysis would be such a huge effort of harm reduction even if it was for a small fee.

I Plan on Buying A Test Kit I Live In Canada I Read about that New One Dancsafe Has Like essentially 3 Testing Kits in One Now For 50$ Testing For Everything Rather then 3 of them for 150$

Having drug tests available at the local pharmacy, be it test kits / reagencies like Marquis or even better (but unfortunately too expensive outside of fucking law enforcement) a GC/MS-alike lab analysis would be such a huge effort of harm reduction even if it was for a small fee.

im so with you. would prevent a lot of mishaps.