• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

freaking out right now...took too much seroquel...plz help someone!!

Seventh FX 805

Greenlighter
ok so bare with me i have no tolerance to seroquel bout two days ago i did couple shots of meth and while I was coming down trying to calm myself down I rememberd my mom has 50mg seroquels so I took one of them it worked prretty good slept for like 3 hours but for somw reason when i woke up i took another 2 then couple hours later took another 4....in total i took about 650mg to 700mg aprox 7-9 50mg pills my last seroquel dose was yesterday round 11am i just took 1 last 50mg pill and havent touched the vial since....

past 48 hours is really a blurr im really shaky and nervous right now sweating a lot i just wanna know how long will this last ??is it worse that I have no tolerance to the seroquel??

i read it blocks dopamine and sero this wont be forever right? how long does seroquel stay in system?

also
if u take seroquel in low doses like 50-100mg(for sleep) does it still have the blocking effect on the bbrain?

thanks

ok so bare with me i have no tolerance to seroquel bout two days ago i did couple shots of meth and while I was coming down trying to calm myself down I rememberd my mom has 50mg seroquels so I took one of them it worked prretty good slept for like 3 hours but for somw reason when i woke up i took another 2 then couple hours later took another 4....in total i took about 650mg to 700mg aprox 7-9 50mg pills my last seroquel dose was yesterday round 11am i just took 1 last 50mg pill and havent touched the vial since....

Don't take pills, especially from your own Mother, before you do thorough research on what you're ingesting.

past 48 hours is really a blurr im really shaky and nervous right now sweating a lot i just wanna know how long will this last ??is it worse that I have no tolerance to the seroquel??

i read it blocks dopamine and sero this wont be forever right? how long does seroquel stay in system?

also
if u take seroquel in low doses like 50-100mg(for sleep) does it still have the blocking effect on the bbrain?

thanks

You took a ridiculous amount of Seroquel, you essentially took an entire weeks worth of Seroquel (A sedative) in one sitting... You're going to feel like ass for a couple of days, Please, be more careful going forward.

Unfortunately, just like any other drug, it all depends on your metabolism and said substances half-life...

Realistically, you should feel normal by the end of the week, expect a real depressing/hang-over feeling, smoking some recreational amounts of Marijuana may help.

Don't take pills, especially from your own Mother, before you do thorough research on what you're ingesting.

You took a ridiculous amount of Seroquel, you essentially took an entire weeks worth of Seroquel (A sedative) in one sitting... You're going to feel like ass for a couple of days, Please, be more careful going forward.

Actually the max. daily dose is 800 mg. iirc, but that's usually reserved for severe bipolar disorder.

ok thank you so much...is it ok to take a benadryl to help me sleep if I cant sleep tonight?

also if I work out and stretch for a little will that help bring by my receptors?? maybe just a little

ok thank you so much...is it ok to take a benadryl to help me sleep if I cant sleep tonight?

also if I work out and stretch for a little will that help bring by my receptors?? maybe just a little

I wouldn't take any other substances for a few days..

I doubt working out/physical activity will "burst" your receptors open but it is worth a try if it makes you feel better.

i have a couple risperdone's right here would it be ok if I took 1 to chill my nerves??? its the 1mg dose but idk if thats a good idea

Actually the max. daily dose is 800 mg. iirc, but that's usually reserved for severe bipolar disorder.

Given, that is true, but I based my answer around OPs stated circumstances (Meth user/no previous Seroquel experience) in his particular situation its more than likely he ingested 5-7 days worth of regular doses; were he to be prescribed.

Given, that is true, but I based my answer around OPs stated circumstances (Meth user/no previous Seroquel experience) in his particular situation its more than likely he ingested 5-7 days worth of regular doses; were he to be prescribed.

Oh yeah, definitely, I would also agree with your advise to the OP not to take any more substances. Very well may end up doing more harm than good. Probably best to just ride it out.

i have a couple risperdone's right here would it be ok if I took 1 to chill my nerves??? its the 1mg dose but idk if thats a good idea

Seventh, read carefully...

I don't know how old you are but judging by your willingness to take any type of pill you can find, I would assume you are quite young. You came to this forum for help and I am here to assist you in any way I can, but you should be aware that your current method of substance abuse is extremely hazardous and your life is at risk with every passing day you continue to use like this.

Taking 'cocktails' of pills will kill you way before anything else does, if you want to calm down, breath in and out.

Flooding your body with medications you aren't even prescribed, that have no recreational effect, is, in the best of scenarios; deadly... If you are less unfortunate, you will be rendered into a vegetative state.

got it thanks guys ill leave my moms bipolor/depression meds alone from now on.
lesson learned im going to listen to some yellowcard and try to unwind

im 25.
yeah i still have visuals right now but they r going away thank god earlier tho man i was in a very bad spot.

If you decide to continue abusing substances going forward, feel free to PM me with any question you may have, I will try to answer as quickly as possible

Seventh,

Apologies, I am currently on cooldown from sending any more private messages, but in regards to your question:

The best thing that you can do is to relax, watch a movie, play a video game, call a friend, text a girl... Do whatever it is that you enjoy and get your mind off the matter at hand or try to get some rest.