Framingham woman records herself doing drugs, judge orders her held

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Framingham woman records herself doing drugs, judge orders her held
By Norman Miller, Metrowest Daily News
Published 9:26 AM EDT Oct 18, 2014

voner-mugshot.jpg

RAMINGHAM, Mass. —A Framingham woman recorded herself doing heroin and cocaine while making fun of her probation officer, then posted it online, authorities said on Friday, according to the Metrowest Daily News.

After viewing the video on Friday, Framingham District Court Judge Douglas Stoddart ordered Allison Voner, 23, held on $5,000 bail on one case, revoked her probation on another case and ordered her held on a warrant for another court.

"I just saw the most incriminating video I've ever seen in my 36 years" in the legal profession, Stoddart said.

The video was not shown in open court.

On Thursday, probation officer Elisa Currie sought a warrant for Voner's arrest. She told Judge Cesar Archilla that the Natick police had obtained a video that showed Voner driving a car, which she is not allowed to do, while smoking or inhaling both heroin and cocaine, and going on a tirade against a probation officer. The video appeared to be taken outside of a courthouse.

Archilla issued the warrant and Framingham police arrested Voner on Thursday at 2:55 p.m.

After viewing the video in his chambers with prosecutor Ben Franklin, Currie and Voner's lawyer, John Daly Jr., Stoddart ordered Voner held on $5,000 on an open possession of heroin case, without hearing Daly's argument to free his client.

Stoddart also held her without bail for violating her probation on a credit card fraud case from Natick last year, and held her on a Brookline District Court warrant on an unspecified charge.

After the judge announced his decision, Daly tried to convince Stoddart to reconsider.
"She frequently Facebooks out entertaining videos," said Daly. "It was meant as an entertaining video only. It was comedy."

Stoddart said, "She achieved her goal. It was the most entertaining video I've seen. It was entertaining and it was tragic."

After the judge repeated his orders, Voner asked him to send her to a drug rehabilitation facility. After her mother filed a formal request, Stoddart denied it.

continued http://www.wcvb.com/news/framingham...-judge-orders-her-held/29210604#ixzz3GXTxaMXF

....................................................................................................................................

Well I was tempted to hand out an assclown as its idiocy at its finest, but it also took incredible balls as well and I kinda get where you are coming from. I would choose to protest in other ways though. God speed through the fucking failed system.

You should also consider cleaning up.. your looking kinda worked for a 23 year old.. just saying your young yet.

Dumb. But I do like her style.

Yeah, although I'm glad I already went through that phase of my life. A little more strategic these days. The older you get, the older you get. I will say that the resemblance to a high school girl friend is ominous.

i know this girl, i was fucking her "bff" years back.

she's a dumb crazy bitch. she used to be a solid 8 though as opposed to "faces of meth"