Foxy

Lurv

Bluelighter
Foxy or Foxy Methoxy is supposed to be legal? Does anyone know of any internet sources?

I searched the net today for about 30 min but couldn't find anything. The net is a wonderful place with everything you can imagin, problem: EVERYTHING you can imagin is on here. It takes a bit to find things. Let me know if you find anything.
------------------
J
"......I'm so funny I have people rolling in the isles"!

Everyone's out of stock
frown.gif
. For this reason, not to be stingy but...the few people here who know where to get it aren't going to tell. There simply isn't enough to go around. However, a chemist friend of mine says it's not very difficult to make if you have access to a lab, however, the oder is VERY VERY harsh during production, so we're still waiting for the one online source we know of to restock... if they ever do.
frown.gif
Anyway good luck to you, and I hope your able to find a place that carries it and has some available.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

btw, be sure to get the CORRECT prodect. The scientific name is N-Diisopropyl-5-methoxytryptamine. Good luck.

i like this board cuz i learn so much, and another thing i would like to learn about is this stuff, so can someone please explain this drug to me, thanks
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Come on TBritton, you can't simply hord all the foxy, there are others that want to experiment before it goes illegal. Be a pal, be a bud, be a compadre'.
------------------
J
"......I'm so funny I have people rolling in the isles"!