• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Foxy Questions???

bitz025

Bluelighter
Well im about to order some 5-meo-dipt and i just have a few questions about it. Ive looked on erowid and found some information, but know i have just a few questions. People that have used it how do you like it? Ive heard that some people really like it while others don't like it at all. Starting oral dosage should be? erowid says 10-15, but i was just wondering from people with experience. What other drugs is 5-meo-dipt similar to in effect? Any good or bad combinations i should know about?
thanx

Foxy is like Foxy,
Comparativly I'm not sure. Its definitly acid-like, but no headfuck(Though others especially with more experiance may disagree).
I've done foxy one time, 13 mg. and another 13 mg. an hour later. Lots and lots of loops.
If I were you I'd start with significantly less such as 5-10 milligrams.
Because we're dealing with(I'm assuming) a pure product here. Its easy to suggest that different people will react differently to different dosages. You don't want to find out your super-sensative.
have fun
applesbliss
------------------
Fuck drama before drama fucks you.
"A major shift in public health in ancient Rome was the change in emphasis from fighting disease to improving public hygiene."
Imagine: A major shift in America by changing
the emphasis from fighting drugs and the people who use them/sell them/carry them to improving the saftey and the quality of the drugs people use.
[This message has been edited by applesbliss (edited 29 March 2001).]

Oh ya one more question, any noticable side/negative effects from use??

hey, i just started doing foxy like a little over a month ago, and i cannot say anything bad about that drug! i do it orally and like 10-15 is good to start off, the most i've done is 20 and that was trippy as shit, and its so much fun, i can notice some things that remind me of E as well as the whole acid thing because you get good physical effect and also the mental effect, and its just an all around good, fun drug to do, the only thing is sometimes you wont be able to sleep at all the rest of the night which sucks for the next day, and make sure you take some immodium before you do it, and if you need to, have some handy while your on it! hehe, have fun dude~
------------------
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

applesbliss is right, Fox is like Foxy. It's just a really weird high. Personally, I enjoy Foxy and would like to try it with E sometime.
Again, the only way that I could describe the feeling is "weird." I feel somewhat social on it and enjoy walking around and looking at things.
I think that 8 - 10 mg is a great dose for the first time. You'll feel it, but you won't be too high from it, so you can decide whether you want to do it again.
I've never done a large dosage, but the after effects aren't really too bad. Just some lethargy and spaced-outness. The only thing I don't like about Foxy is the stomach cramps that I get. I get that same sorta sick feeling from DXM and foxy. But I like the Foxy high better!
[This message has been edited by dark falcon (edited 29 March 2001).]

Foxy is notorious for causing stomach cramps and other such problems.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

I like foxy, i like it a lot better than 2ct2 (those are the only two research chem's i've tried). Low doses are mostly a body buzz, with a slight pitch change of audio, higher doses are more trippy, i would say more like psilocybin than acid, and the pitch shifting increases with dose. At 12mg + marijuana, i was tripping nuts, about a level 4 trip, way more intense than i've ever had on acid or shrooms (probably because i have not taken a huge enough dose of either). I sometimes have nausea, but if i eat a piece of bread (on a almost empty stomach to begin with) it isn't bad at all and doesn't last long.

I like foxy, i like it a lot better than 2ct2 (those are the only two research chem's i've tried). Low doses are mostly a body buzz, with a slight pitch change of audio, higher doses are more trippy, i would say more like psilocybin than acid, and the pitch shifting increases with dose. At 12mg + marijuana, i was tripping nuts, about a level 4 trip, way more intense than i've ever had on acid or shrooms (probably because i have not taken a huge enough dose of either). I sometimes have nausea, but if i eat a piece of bread (on a almost empty stomach to begin with) it isn't bad at all and doesn't last long.

I have tried foxy many times. Judging by the trip reports and other info on erowid I assumed that foxy would be MDMA like. Boy was I wrong. Foxy doesn't have any empathic qualities at all and only minor mood lift qualities. It does offer minor sensor enhancement ( especially tactile sense), time distortion, minor stimulant effects,and a mean body buzz. It is kinda like shrroms without the visuals and has some similarities to pot. There was no closed eye patterning. It has good synergy with pot if you smoke it on the come down. There was no hangover although there was nausea during the trip. My ussual dose is 15mg. Higher doses( 25 or more) tend to be like LSD but more body load. I have found that SSRI's potentiate the effects ( at least in the people that I know) and have seen 10 mg produce psychedelic effects for people taking prozac, celexa, or zoloft.

I have tried foxy many times. Judging by the trip reports and other info on erowid I assumed that foxy would be MDMA like. Boy was I wrong. Foxy doesn't have any empathic qualities at all and only minor mood lift qualities. It does offer minor sensor enhancement ( especially tactile sense), time distortion, minor stimulant effects,and a mean body buzz. It is kinda like shrroms without the visuals and has some similarities to pot. There was no closed eye patterning. It has good synergy with pot if you smoke it on the come down. There was no hangover although there was nausea during the trip. My ussual dose is 15mg. Higher doses( 25 or more) tend to be like LSD but more body load. I have found that SSRI's potentiate the effects ( at least in the people that I know) and have seen 10 mg produce psychedelic effects for people taking prozac, celexa, or zoloft.
------------------
Read more about me at
http://iam.bmezine.com/iam.exe?absinthe6669

------------------
Read more about me at
http://iam.bmezine.com/iam.exe?absinthe6669

A level 4 trip on foxy? Geez, I just can never believe that when I hear someone say that.
First of all, level 4 is very difficult to reach. Secondly, foxy was, at least for me, a very laid back drug. Even at 20mg I didn't get visuals really. There was a very nice body buzz. I took it with alot of alcohol and I did ge alot of energy from time to time.
That isn't to say I didn't enjoy it, but I wouldnt be expecting anything to intense.
Max

Expect mild visuals, enhanced tactile sensations, and the urge to do the horizontal mambo. That's what I get from an 8-10mg dose.
Expect some stomach/intestinal discomfort (that's where the Imodium comes in). It's probably a good idea not to eat anything for at least 6-8 hours beforehand.
Expect to have trouble falling asleep. Have some benzos on hand for the comedown.
I enjoyed it the few times I did it, but I probably wouldn't order it again. The body load really takes away from the 'high', and it lingers a bit too long. And the taste is horrible - GHB is delicious in comparison.
[This message has been edited by amaryllis (edited 29 March 2001).]

i read about foxy for two months before purchasing it...i read the trip reports and anything i could find on the net.
i decided to start with 8mg and boost another 8 an hour and a half later....what a mistake.
first, i felt like i had a big balloon in my chest that i couldnt burp up..then my hands were shaking so badly i didn't know if i was going into a shock like state...
my perception was so messed up i couldnt tell if my heart was beating a million bps....do not underestimate this drug...it will bite you right where it hurts...
many people here seem to be pro foxy, but the come down was the shittiest, bar none of any come down i have ever had..it lasted from 2:00pm to 11:00pm...between that period of time i was feeling like any second i would be coming out of it...but no chance...i will never touch that garbage again.

--- "and have seen 10 mg produce psychedelic effects for people taking prozac, celexa, or zoloft."
10mg-12mg to me is more psychedelic than several "hits" of acid, or 5-6g of shrooms. I'm not on any of those you listed though.
--- "First of all, level 4 is very difficult to reach. Secondly, foxy was, at least for me, a very laid back drug. Even at 20mg I didn't get visuals really. "
Wow, maybe you guys all get your foxy from a crappy source? Or maybe the stuff i got was really a lot more than 500mg that i ordered? All of my friends that have tried it are almost overwhelmed by 10-12mg. I also have a friend that ordered her own supply, from the same company as me, and she says she gets way more visuals and patterns and blending of senses than she's ever gotten on acid, and that is with only 10mg. I get mostly a body buzz at 4-8mg, after that, its mad visuals. Maybe i am overly sensitive to this substance, but i am not to other substances then because i can take several hits of "good" acid and its milder than 12mg of this stuff. I should add, the time i had a "level 4" trip was when i smoked some weed at the peak, that boosted my visuals way up. I was "out of it" for quite a while, losing touch with reality, things were a complete blur.

I have done foxy more times than I like to admit, and saying that 10 mg is more powerful than 150 mics of LSD seems a bit foolish.
Maybe you are super super super sensitive, I have never heard anyone make those claims, and I have read every foxy related article on the net.