Foxy -- 2 nights in a row?

Brooke

Bluelighter
Okay, so my best friend ordered 500mg of Foxy and it finally arrived! Anyway we did a ton of research and knew what dosages to take, etc. (I have taken it a couple of times before as well so I knew what to expect). So on Friday night we decided not to take a full dose because we were going to a club to check out David Morales and since I had taken it before I knew it is not the best drug to be out at a club with. Anyway, so we just do a bit...we actually snorted it since it was not even enough to put into a geltab. So we had a GREAT time. We did both get that really kind of touchy, lovey, dancing feeling and it kept us up until about 5am. It was totally perfect. So the next night 3 of us go through 4 bottles of wine and then we take a geltab of the foxy and headed to an afterhours place. I was pretty tripped out -- I kept thinking everyone was after me, but my friend was really out of it. I am pretty sure my friend took too much thinking that it was going to be just like the night before. But anyway, my question is this: Is taking foxy 2 nights in a row similar to taking E two nights in a row? That which I have never done because I always try to give myself 2 weeks in between rolls. The first night of taking it was really really good and similar to the other times I have taken it, but the second night I didn't really get any of that touchy aphrodesiac affect that foxy typically gives a person. I did get the trippiness and the slight visuals the second night though.
Has anyone ever taken foxy 2 nights in a row. I would not recommend it.

I'm sure you've seen some of my other posts about Foxy. I've taken it with a week between doses, and it worked both times. The second time I took about 30mg (2 15mg geltabs) and I was sooooo fucked up. Very trippy. Last time I foxy flipped with my girlfriend with only 15mg and we had lots of fun, if ya know what I mean
smile.gif
. I wouldn't do it two nights in a row just because I don't like feeling tripped out more than once in a while. I need a little reality...

Brooke - you say your friend ordered it...from where? Sounds like something I'd love to try...
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Brooke is cool. She and 2 of her friends drank 4 bottles of wine. Then they ate some Foxy.

Where would some one order foxy? It definetely sounds kick ass. Whats it all about? Peace.

Since Foxy isn't technically scheduled in the US yet (knock on wood), you can order it online from a research chemical company. Sorta the same way Canadians and most of the rest of the world can order G
smile.gif

Dave

Foxy methodoxy is the street name for 5-MEO-DIPT. It's a hallucinogenic empathogen that is (from what I've heard, haven't tried it yet
smile.gif
) along the lines of a hippie flip, but more focused on the body buzz. Anyone more knowledgeable, please correct me
smile.gif

Dave