Four days clean, but IT just became available. Hard to resist.

TheWriterGirl

Greenlighter
For the past four days I've had nothing in my system. And I have had a fairly easy withdrawal compared to times in the past.

But an old contact just texted me. It's available.

This is when it gets difficult.

Because of course I want it. :(

It will always be availabe girl, go on with your detoxing, if you ask for opinions. What drug you are talking about btw?

U have to block these ppl its the only way to not torture yourself with dealers wanting your money

Well it's all up to you. Opiates will always be available, the current text of your dealer means nothing. It's all about what you want. You want to go on with your detoxing, which you are doing good as you say, or go back.
Choose wisely, but don't fool your self with excuses like"I would get clean but my dealer texted". Adopt your choises.

Girl, I'm 4 days clean as well, from H and methadone and surprisingly had little WD's.

Just keep this in mind, you got off easy this time. WD's are a motherfucker.

I have found the easiest to stop is to try and not be too dramatic about it..not saying u are but u will have slip ups and bumps but keep on trucking don't celebrate too much and don't get too down on relapses..try to slowly build a sober life u can be proud of and enjoy so your mind can naturally stay off of wanting pills..u need to try and fill some time with activities u enjoy and be patient with yourself..u are making the right choice for your future

Every time something like this comes up it is an opportunity to challenge the default thinking in your own head; and every time you do that you are truly creating new neural pathways that will make it easier next time. Keep up the fight, Writergirl!<3