View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Four Day Festival: Input on my personal drug schedule

JahSEEuS

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm going to a festival next week and have been doing a lot of research on how to best use the supplies I have, if anyone has any experience or information that they would like to share with me please take some time to look at my situation and provide feedback.

I have in my supplies 1/2 oz. high quality cannabis, < 1 g of hash oil, 5 hits of LSD (hopefully more by the time of festival), 2 g of crystal MDMA (1-1.5 g to be used for trading), 3 g Cocaine, 3 Xanax bars (2 mg each), 5 Valium (not sure of mg), 10 hydrocodone (10 mg), 1 litre vodka, 30 beers. Below are the acts I plan on seeing at the festival.

The festival will be 4 days, starting Thursday with some mostly unheard of bands but some really nice late nights with Digital Tape Machine, Manic Focus, EOTO.

Friday is a good day Matisyahu, Slightly Stoopid, Umphrey's McGee, Beats Antique, another set of Umphrey's, Primus, EOTO, Late night of Motet / Digital Tape Machine & Sun Stereo covering LCD Soundsystem.

Saturday is slightly better day imo with G. Love and the Sauce, Lotus, Umphrey's > Moe. > Umphrey's > Moe. > Late night Mike Dillon Band.

Sunday is Zac Brown Band > Lettuce > Zac Brown Band (w/ guests, performing covers) > 2 Sets of Trey Anastasio Band > Bassnectar > Gramatik > Moe. > Late night Wood Brothers.

Day 1: My plan is to take it easy on day 1, drink a couple of beers during the day, smoke some joints, maybe take 5 mg hydrocodone, scattered cocaine use. My gf wants to roll on the first night, due to the late night lineup being pretty sweet, and the venue they are playing in is supposed to be pretty cool (the Red Barn at Summer Camp). I am on the fence with this because I want to roll on the last night with 2 sets of trey bassnectar and moe. and I would like the last night's roll to be as amazing as possible.

Day 2: I'd like to find some mushrooms and enjoy those. I've read about the cross tolerance between mushrooms and LSD and saw a study that shows that mushrooms eaten prior to LSD create less cross tolerance vs. LSD before mushrooms. If I can't find any mush I will probably take 1-2 hits of acid, drink a couple beers, smoke some weed, depending on back pain maybe another 5 mg hydrocodone.

Day 3: If I were smart I would just drink some beers, and smoke some weed and enjoy the music, but I have a difficult time refraining from candy when it's all around me. I will probably take 4-5 hits of LSD and chill.

Day 4: If i was smart and only drank beers and weed on Day 3 I will eat those remaining doses of acid, and then near the peak dose about 150 mg MDMA, with a redose of < 100 mg within two hours and enjoy the rest of the night.

The xanax and valium are mostly for emergency trip ejector / sleep.

I don't have much experience with 4 day music fests or tripping multiple days in a row (usually keep it to once every 6 months or so). Does this seem like a reasonable schedule? Should I convince my gf not to roll on the first night? I just feel like it will not be the best mindset to start tripping after coming off a roll the night before plus all the other health issues with multi day rolls. Should I trip Day 1 and then wait until Day 4 to trip again? with days 2 and 3 just weed coke and booze? I guess the best way to find out is to do it and see what works and what doesn't, but I don't have any experience and would like to hear other peoples inputs. I have searched for 4 day music festival drug schedules and haven't found much. I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I would just like some input on my own personal situation upcoming.

Thanks for reading, With love always!

P.S.
What are some goodies I could trade my MDMA for that won't be cross-tolerant with LSD or MDMA? I don't know much about RC's and am not to trusting of strangers with powder, but I am interested in trying some new things to switch it up a bit.

hell that's quite a stash you have man

it sounds like you're up for a good time, not abusing the MDMA and all, i just think that tripping three days in a row is gonna make for pretty weak trips on the last two days due to tolerance.

you could trade your LSD/MDMA for some other regular stims (personal opinion, i like stims a lot) such as amp or coke. those wouldn't be cross tolerant as they have no psych/entactogenic properties.

may be trip on the first day, then two days without any psychs just regular stuff, and do your candyflip on the last day?

anyway man, that's gonna be one hell of a festival, have fun

Yea Bamboo Summer Camp Festival - early bird tickets were like $130 w/ camping. Couldn't pass it up. Moe.Down looks good this year too, I dunno where you are located but festivals are sooo much fun.

Neuro- Thanks for the input. I agree with maybe tripping day one and waiting until day 4 before doing it again. If I can find some adderall or something that would be killer for one of the days.

Firstly my friend, enjoy Summer Camp :) I've been the previous two years but unfortunately cannot make it this year due to finances and real world obligations. I do however plan on making it out to Electric Forest and Phases of the Moon this year. Is it your first four day camping fest? You'll have a fucking blast :D

Anyway, your schedule looks good and everything, but IME its best to not plan out every little detail and to just sort of go with the flow. That isn't to say you shouldn't be prepared (its way better to overprepare than underprepare for a fest) but I think you'll discover pretty quickly that, with regards to drugs, its hard to stick to a schedule like the one you just conceived. I remember my first four day fest (Forest) and I had it all planned out ("I'm gonna take this on this day, and this on that day, and take this stuff when I see those guys" etc) but I didn't end up sticking to the "plan" at all. IMO, just don't worry about it. Bring what you can, be extra safe on the drive there, if there's something you want but don't have you'll be likely to find it there, and just sort of go with the flow and do what feels right!

FWIW I don't like to dose MDMA until the last day of the fest, because like you said, the comedown will make you feel extra tired and you want to be able to enjoy the fest to its fullest. I used to take MDMA for four days in a row to avoid the crash, but you lose the "magic" pretty quickly dosing like that, it just feels more like a stimulant by the end, not to mention neurotoxicity issues and a NIGHTMARE of a comedown. Me personally, I'll eat acid and mushrooms in the morning, do bumps of k/mxe throughout the day, some DMT and/or nitrous at night time, and obviously opium and zanny bars so you can sleep!

There's nothing like your first festival, and the thing about music fests is each subsequent one gets better because you know what to expect and how to prepare for it more. There is no right or wrong way to go about music festivals (well actually, scratch that, there's several ways in which you could fuck up) but just be safe and know what you're doing. Feel free to PM me if you want, I could rap all day about music festivals and what to do and how to prepare and the myriad of crazy crazy stories...

Have fun man ;)

• I B Profane has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :p

Hey thanks for the input. I realize I'm being a bit OCD and shit, it's just that I'm not sure how many times I'll get to do this and going to school for Accounting has me all thinking in advance and planning and shit. I almost forgot my nature, to just go with the flow. Thanks for reminding me.

If you've been to SCamp in the past, how was your personal experience? Are there any tips / tricks that you recommend? This will only be my second fest, I went to The Peach last year and had a blast. I'd love to get to Phases, just to see Tea Leaf Green, but I'm from Buffalo and that's a bit of a trek. I'll be doing Moe.Down this year in all likelihood.

Thanks again for the wisdom and input!

In your opinion how effective/harmful would it be to roll day 1 and day 4?

Yea Bamboo Summer Camp Festival - early bird tickets were like $130 w/ camping. Couldn't pass it up. Moe.Down looks good this year too, I dunno where you are located but festivals are sooo much fun.

Neuro- Thanks for the input. I agree with maybe tripping day one and waiting until day 4 before doing it again. If I can find some adderall or something that would be killer for one of the days.

i live kinda far from the US :! hell but i hope one day im gonna visit there and go to these festivals you guys talk about a lot, the drug scene there seems so bigger with so much more fancy stuff and shit... yeah, have fun man, with all that material you have on you, maaan you def gonna have a killer time

the drug scene there seems so bigger with so much more fancy stuff and shit...

I feel like I would give up my fancy stuff, for some Coca Leaf growing in my backyard, and easier access to Ayahuasca, anyday. Where in South America are you? I feel like there must be some good fests down that way.

• I B Profane has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :p

Hey thanks for the input. I realize I'm being a bit OCD and shit, it's just that I'm not sure how many times I'll get to do this and going to school for Accounting has me all thinking in advance and planning and shit. I almost forgot my nature, to just go with the flow. Thanks for reminding me.

If you've been to SCamp in the past, how was your personal experience? Are there any tips / tricks that you recommend? This will only be my second fest, I went to The Peach last year and had a blast. I'd love to get to Phases, just to see Tea Leaf Green, but I'm from Buffalo and that's a bit of a trek. I'll be doing Moe.Down this year in all likelihood.

Thanks again for the wisdom and input!

In your opinion how effective/harmful would it be to roll day 1 and day 4?

Ah, the perks of being a greenlighter! We only get 5 PMs allowed in our inbox, and I'm pretty sure we can only PM moderators....phooey.

I have scamped previously and it is a blast. I don't know what tips I can give you other than hydrate plenty, pack everything you think you might need (and I mean everything) and make sure to pack some good food, otherwise you'll be surviving off of overpriced vendor food for 4 days. While you're at it pack vitamins and supplements - magnesium, b6 and b12, omega 3...you want your brain operating at its full capacity. :)

As for the rolling question, it will still be effective on day 4 if you roll on day 1 (perhaps diminished slightly.) Harmful? I mean, while it isn't advised to take mdma more than once every three months, you'll live. You'll still crash tho, but that's what benzos are for %)

I feel like I would give up my fancy stuff, for some Coca Leaf growing in my backyard, and easier access to Ayahuasca, anyday. Where in South America are you? I feel like there must be some good fests down that way.

yeah, the coke is cheaper than you can imagine, like a whole gram costs a little more than a big mac with fries, hell yeah love it =D

we do have some nice raves and shit, but i don't know of no events of such big scale as these i hear you guys talk about, and most we have here is like untested ecstasy pills /crystals, acid and ketamine and that's it... when i hear you guys talking about 2Cs, DOx, NBOMEs, other MDxxs, MXE, mephedrone, methylone and what not, shittt i almost drool, these things were never heard of around here! i mean, at least from the people i know... most of them don't even know what 'MDMA' is

im in the big non-spanish speaking country btw

yeah, the coke is cheaper than you can imagine, like a whole gram costs a little more than a big mac with fries, hell yeah love it =D

we do have some nice raves and shit, but i don't know of no events of such big scale as these i hear you guys talk about, and most we have here is like untested ecstasy pills /crystals, acid and ketamine and that's it... when i hear you guys talking about 2Cs, DOx, NBOMEs, other MDxxs, MXE, mephedrone, methylone and what not, shittt i almost drool, these things were never heard of around here! i mean, at least from the people i know... most of them don't even know what 'MDMA' is

wanna trade places? I'd be perfectly fine with just REAL acid, ecstasy, ketamine and affordable cocaine. that sounds like paradise lol cheap ass Chinese RC's have flooded the market where i live and it sucks. alot of kids are dying because of it and it gets alot of parties shut down. there are people laying sheets of NBOMe and trying to pass it off as LSD and people capping up methylone, 5-APB and 6-APB trying to pass that shit off as molly. its bullshit. so many people are getting ripped off over here and ending up in the hospital. the only RC's i fuck with are the 2Cs. DOx are just WAY too long of a duration to feel that unpleasant and anxious in my opinion.

as for the festival thing, i would get nice and stoned for Slightly Stoopid. then, you should DEFINATLY take some acid for Beats Antique. i took 4 REALLY strong doses of AL-LAD when i saw them at Euphoria and it was one of the most amazing live shows i have ever seen. the second day sounds great for the MDMA. Bassnectar and Gramatik on some good rolls will never be a let down=D

yeah hadn't seen it that way before... still, i'm not much into the rave/psychedelic scene, and never have i tested any pill, and i have gotten shitty pills i thought it was probably just amp or something. i talked to this dude who is really into the psychedelic scene the other day and he said the acid he was getting came from outside the country, so may be the RC-cut shit you have over there, we have down here too. i'm not that into the scene to know where the pills come from, i don't know if there are labs around here (probably not), so yeah i guess our acid and ecstasy is as real as yours (or may be even more shitty)

but hell yeah coke and weed are so fucking cheap and that is a big plus... the cheapest mcdonalds cheesburger is more expensive than a gram of dank weed.

Vlw! :)

when i hear you guys talking about 2Cs, DOx, NBOMEs, other MDxxs, MXE, mephedrone, methylone and what not, shittt i almost drool

Have you considered importing any of these? I think a lot of the vendors will ship internationally, and some of those chems might not be regulated in Brazil. Nonetheless, it could be a bit scary importing powders from other countries. You'd definitely need to do your research, but LSZ might be a great choice as it's super discreet in the mail.

i live kinda far from the US :! hell but i hope one day im gonna visit there and go to these festivals you guys talk about a lot, the drug scene there seems so bigger with so much more fancy stuff and shit... yeah, have fun man, with all that material you have on you, maaan you def gonna have a killer time

europeans have free festivals, and psytrance parties, good MDMA and clubs. but we have an amazing festival scene. these jam festivals arent the big corporate festivals like coachella, bonnaroo, glastonbury, etc. the music is mostly, american music, geared towards grooving and vibing out. its a totally american thing, i think thats why there arent jam festivals in europe, asia, or whatever.its a psychedelic thing. there are plenty of other drugs, but most of these festivals owe themselves to the lineage of the grateful dead, and now with phish and other bands. add in the electronic influence of the last twenty years, and you have an extremely eclectic, yet complementary experience. people talk about what it must have been like to live in the sixties, or go to woodstock or whatever, but honestly, this is one of the coolest things around these days, im glad to take part in it.

for the OP, i like the way you party. pretty much what i would like to have at a festival. i usually go for the same drugs, maybe add in some DMT and more L, and a hell of a lot of beer. i wanted to go to SC this year, but my crew have decided on peach and lockn this year

Wow that looks like a good time. Im goimg to glastonbury and planning on;

1st day/night: Acid only, then weed as trip chills out, a bit of NO2 then sleep
2nd day: wake up, line of coke, maybe drink a few beers, coke periodically, weed at night
3rd day: coke,no alcohol, MDMA at night followed by NO2 and weed
4th day repeat
5th day see how badly im coming down haha

Just checking back in to give a final recap. The festival itself, Summer Camp, was awesome. The midwest has some chill ass people, and some great music.

As far as my drug use went,

Day 1: Start off smoking a couple bowls/blunts/joints waiting from 5 AM - 12 PM to get into the campgrounds. Drink a couple beers get the campsite setup, check out the grounds. Around 9 PM my gf and I each take 100-125 mg MDMA and proceed to dance our assess off and fall in love all over again, tons of great energy, very good molly, just a great night, ending up with a beautiful sunrise.

Day 2: Sleep from around 8 AM till 12 PM maybe a bit more. Eat 1.5 hits of LSD brought from home at around 1:45 PM and then another 1.5 around 4 PM. Tripped very hard and had a crazy good time. My gf got anxious so we each ate .5 mg of Xanax bar, bringing the trip down significantly, but still keeping it enjoyable. Sleep around 2 AM

Day 3: Wake up around 10:30 drink some bloodies and get going. GF decides she wants to trip again and we buy a 10 strip taking 3 hits each. I feel slight effects but my GF is noticeably upset and not feeling anything, buy another 10 strip each eat 2 hits and then she still isn't feeling it, but I'm tripping pretty nicely and then we each take one hit each from a friend. We end up having a good night but neither of us tripped exceptionally well and it was overall in my estimate mostly a waste of good drugs.

Day 4: Take 150-175 mg MDMA at about 7 pm and then another 75-100 mg around 9pm and had a great time. Rolled through 1.5 sets of Trey, Bassnectar, Moe. and The Wood Brothers. It was probably a bit too much in the first dose as I had slightly blury vision at times and felt a bit "speedy". Overall this second roll didn't seem to be effected by rolling on day 1, and I could have probably taken less to get more desirable effects.. Overall it was fun and worked out pretty well.

europeans have free festivals, and psytrance parties, good MDMA and clubs. but we have an amazing festival scene. these jam festivals arent the big corporate festivals like coachella, bonnaroo, glastonbury, etc. the music is mostly, american music, geared towards grooving and vibing out. its a totally american thing, i think thats why there arent jam festivals in europe, asia, or whatever.its a psychedelic thing. there are plenty of other drugs, but most of these festivals owe themselves to the lineage of the grateful dead, and now with phish and other bands. add in the electronic influence of the last twenty years, and you have an extremely eclectic, yet complementary experience. people talk about what it must have been like to live in the sixties, or go to woodstock or whatever, but honestly, this is one of the coolest things around these days, im glad to take part in it.

for the OP, i like the way you party. pretty much what i would like to have at a festival. i usually go for the same drugs, maybe add in some DMT and more L, and a hell of a lot of beer. i wanted to go to SC this year, but my crew have decided on peach and lockn this year
Hangoutfest was sick! My favorite performer was sick though :(