• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Found out girlfriend is using huge cucumber dido. what do i do?

McNulty

Greenlighter
So... I came home from running errands and almost immediately she says shes going to take a shower (#2 for today) which wasnt CRAZY for her so i thought nothing of it. Later, a while after she gets out i go in to use the bathroom. I look over and lone behold I find the small corner of a condom rapper. Immediately I called her into the bathroom and held it up and said "What the f*ck it this" she immediately folded and said she was using it on a hairbrush handle to masturbate. I turned around and right there on top of the dresser was a hairbrush with a small, slim handle. She begged that i not make a big deal of it and assured me she only did it because she was on her period and in a "mood" and never thought id find out. Being the good boyfriend i am, i immediately dropped the conversation, went back to the livingroom and continued watching tv.
Here i am 1:30am unable to sleep. My brain knows something subconsciously that my conscious mind has not yet put together. for some reason i was thinking back to a trip to the grocery store a few days back, she was picking out some field cucumbers when i walked up behind her and said "you wish i was that big eh" laughingly in a joking manner. She says "No, not that big and stop making those stupid sexual comments in public" and she wasnt joking she was pissed. i said "fine, f*ck i wont joke around anymore". that was the end of that, life goes on.
so i find myself at 1:00am with my head in the fridge, open up the crisper and theres 2 BIG cucumbers... im talking 9"-10" long and 6"-7" around. I couldnt remember how many she grabbed that day. but i did know we hadnt used cucumber for anything since. So i look over and bam!, theres the receipt clear as day on the counter top. i quickly scan it and there it is... Field cucumber x3.
we only have 2 cucumbers and havnt eaten any. so this is when my heart drops, my face goes into the frozen disgusted (just seen a dead body) look.
im thinking, where the hell could she hide this stuff? so i grab her backpack that she takes to work, unzip and there she is... a bigass cucumber that smells like condom and a handful of condoms.
im mortified. dont know what to do, or think. I almost threw up (not a joke) and i cant wipe this horrified look off my face. Ive never thought of myself as "small" but this cucumber, i mean... it makes me feel like im packing a baby carrot.
weve been together for almost 3 years, ive always thought of her as the one, future wife, the whole 9-yards but after this discovery, dont know... do i keep going with a girl that wants a giant dick, and lies to save face. i still dont know if the "little haaibrush" handle lie was to save my ego or save her from looking like a whore.
my brain hurts... how do i handle this?

weird post.

jeesus man. calm the fuck down. your girl masturbates and gets freaky. get in on the action. don't act like a cop about it. nice detective work but your conclusions are a little immature.

Honestly, why hasn't she just bought a dildo? There are big ones, small ones, all types.
Seems like she knew you'd be upset and didn't want to make you upset (as you clearly are). Females masturbating is not a big deal. Guys masturbate when they are in relationships too so I don't see why females can't.

I hope she warmed that thing up. A cold cucumber doesn't seem very fun up there.

Just get over it. you will never be as big as the awesome cucumber.

I'd suggest asking her if you can join in on the cucumber play. Ask her to show you how she pleasures herself and if you can pleasure her with the veggie. .

Cheer up. The first time my husband to be met me at my part time job as ass't stallion groom, I was washing up one of the "boys" after he'd got done breeding a mare. Then BF walked up behind me, and I turned around with "guess what" in my hand.

BF says, "Well, there went my ego...right out the window."

the optimist in me wants to believe this is a troll and that there aren't people as immature and sexually repressed as this in relationships.

I doubt this means anything, even if it was true that she was doing that. I'm sure your girlfriend is into you as a person and I'm sure it goes way beyond the size of your junk. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it, although I can understand where you're coming from. I'd be a little bugged out by that too, but what are you worried about really? That she'd ditch you for a cucumber?

Dude if your girl is masturbating whats the big deal?

If I get declined a bj I just whip out my cock and jack it.

Its not like you are gonna lose her to the produce section, but I hope she doesn't put that shit back up in the fridge.

Its not like you are gonna lose her to the produce section

Well, you never know, those vegetables tend to be pretty smooth operators with the ladies. Seriously though, I agree that there's nothing to worry about. Masturbation and cheating are unrelated. The only thing I could see this as meaning is that OP's GF may want sex more often, but this might not necessarily be the case, I can't say.

Half the vegetables I know can't even feel their legs. The only way they get fucked is if you push them in front of traffic

Well, you never know, those vegetables tend to be pretty smooth operators with the ladies. Seriously though, I agree that there's nothing to worry about. Masturbation and cheating are unrelated. The only thing I could see this as meaning is that OP's GF may want sex more often, but this might not necessarily be the case, I can't say.

If I am left to my own devices and in a relationship I might rub one out. I really see it as a non issue. I try to be an adult about things and ask her if she wants some.

Maybe seeing how she was on the rag, well yeah I mean depending on flow thats a kinda bend over in the shower to towel on the bed situation but maybe OP just is kinda young.

She prefers to use random objects and vegetables instead of investing in a real sex toy. I don't know, I'd be kinda freaked out. Who knows what else she's shoving up there.
Thinking about using a cucumber makes me shudder, that would be way too big for me.

I don't think its that weird.

I knew a chick who used to use produce at uni.

I suppose she didn't want to own a dildo and she ate alot of vegtables.

She didn't use the biggest ones available as far as I knew/saw.