• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Found my dad's weed stash

Michaelbaron

Greenlighter
Im 15 y/o, the other day I was looking for a tape measure to measure how tall I was and i looked in a tool box, and there i found a bag full of weed. Before this, my mate which cane over said he could smell weed coming from the garage but i always denied it. Plys my dad would be in the garage doing stuff in a little container and he would always kind of quickly put it away. Ive done weed a few times but it was kinda a shock to know your own rolemodel does drugs. He hasnt found out that ive done weed in the past, but ive known what weed looked like from TV and media even before i did it. Should i talk to him about it? Should i wait until im like 18? Or should I just let him be and have his fun?

He's always told me not to do drugs

Just let him have his fun.
I started smoking weed/using drugs at age 12 by finding my moms weed and smoking it.
Bad choice on my part.

Let the man be. He will probably smoke with you in a few years when you are not a minor any longer.

When your dad leaves it for you i thought its a gesture to take some for yourself and express your toking desires.

When your dad leaves it for you i thought its a gesture to take some for yourself and express your toking desires.

Now use that logic from the Dad's perspective if he were to ever come in the kid's bedroom and find a jar full of weed.

Let your dad keep his little bag in the hopes that, in the future, he'll leave your bigger bags if he were to ever find them.

That's how I got started - finding my stepmother's weed. I would wait until you're a little older to smoke.

just let him be and have his fun
Exactly this!
Don't steal weed - apart from being an uncool thing to do, it can make you pretty anxious and you'd probably have a shit time, being wracked with remorse and paranoia.

Im 15 y/o, the other day I was looking for a tape measure to measure how tall I was and i looked in a tool box, and there i found a bag full of weed. Before this, my mate which cane over said he could smell weed coming from the garage but i always denied it. Plys my dad would be in the garage doing stuff in a little container and he would always kind of quickly put it away. Ive done weed a few times but it was kinda a shock to know your own rolemodel does drugs. He hasnt found out that ive done weed in the past, but ive known what weed looked like from TV and media even before i did it. Should i talk to him about it? Should i wait until im like 18? Or should I just let him be and have his fun?

He's always told me not to do drugs
Michael, what have I told you about going through my stuff in the garage?!? If you tell your mother about this then not only are you grounded, I'm telling her about you smoking weed as well. Let's be adults and keep this between us... After I spend some alone time in the garage we'll go get a pizza and talk about this one when I get home, love you son!

Maybe mention it and ask when you get a bit older if you could join in with hes passion might be a great father son shared pleasure. I dunno id see it the same as having a beer with your dad i guess

but nicking someones stash is not cool

Yeah, my dad's a square - i'd love to get stoned with him, but unfortunately it'll never happen.
I in turn won't drink a beer with him, because i don't drink...

Exactly this!
Don't steal weed - apart from being an uncool thing to do, it can make you pretty anxious and you'd probably have a shit time, being wracked with remorse and paranoia.
^^
And if you want to talk about it because it bothers you , do that.

Yeah, my dad's a square - i'd love to get stoned with him, but unfortunately it'll never happen.
I in turn won't drink a beer with him, because i don't drink...

So you should meet him halfway and buy that super expensive vapor shot machine thing:

That looks freaking dangerous. Aren't alcohol fumes incredibly easy to get drunk on?

Yeah, man, I think that's the point.

But if your point is alcohol poisoning-- well yeah, there's that risk there, I guess. I mean, I don't sell the thing, I just think it's kind of cool.

You definitely should not take it. That would suck for him and you if he found out and would probably ruin you're relationship. It's just weed, just let him be.