• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Found ativan on the floor!

posttrip

Greenlighter
had a friend stay with me for the past week an he kept mentioning he was "so high" on Ativan. I have little interest in scripts but He left this morning and i was cleaning up the room he was staying in and i found a little trail of about 6 tiny white pills all over the room. I Have the day off and am bored but I dont know what this shit does! I know its an anxiety medication but how does it work?? I heard that if its used correctly it has the effects of a downer but if not it can bring you up! If this is a "pop one and sit on the couch all lazy" type drug im totally in !!!! but if im gna be bouncing off walls ill just flush the crap right now. Any tips?;);)

Lorazepam (Ativan) is a benzodiazepine drug, and works by basically increasing GABA transmission in certain areas of your brain.

It is indeed a "pop one and sit on the couch all lazy" type of drug, but don't go expecting euphoric feelings, but rather a zero-stress, smooth, relaxed mindstate.

First, you will have to find out what dosage these pills are. Chances are they are either 1mg or 2mg tablets. I would read some trip reports either on here or on Erowid for a rough idea of what to expect. After some reading and feeling comfortable proceeding, take 1mg, either by holding it under your tongue and trying not to swallow until it dissolves completely for faster onset, or by simply swallowing it.

These drugs have a tendency to feel like their effects aren't that strong high-wise, but they have strong amnesic properties, and though you don't have a massive amount, you definitely can have enough depending on their dosage to black youi out for several hours with even less inhibition and sedation than when blacked out on alcohol. It can and does end badly, in a socvial and legal sense.

You ever had a Xanax? Basically the same thing, except Ativan is about half as strong as Xanax on a per-miligram basis and lasts longer.

See if you can identify the pill (usually you can just google the colour/imprint on the pill and it will tell you how many mg's there are in it). As a non-tolerant person, you'll probably get recreational effects out of a 2mg dose (equal to 1 blue or 2 pink Xanax footballs, or half a 2mg bar). Expect to feel relaxed and slightly sleepy... and you might also get the munchies.

Edit: On second thought, it might be a good idea to start with 1 mg rather than two, as the poster above suggested. Once you exceed a certain threshold, you may very well decide to re-dose several times, and end up blacking out.

Please, dont go throw them away, a lot of people would love to be in your situation, like me, but what are the scores on the pill? (Numbers, letters) if you're benzo naive, I think 1-2mg would be perfect, maybe 1.5mg for someone who never used a benzo before, if it was alprazolam (xanax) 1mg would be perfect. There is a very thin line between not feeling it and blacking out from being so fucked up, but if you decide to take it, either swallow or let it sit under yor tounge like he said^. But expect to not really care about anything, feeling sedated alittle, not remembering anything, being talkative (maybe) because you have zero anxiety, very relaxed and overall just a feeling of well being and happy, im basing those off of my experiences with benzos, ive been doing benzos and painers for 5+ years so we will probably differ in effects but most likely, you will not be dissapointed. Benzos are for sure one of my favorite drugs. Besides painers and heroin. But let us know your results and how you enjoyed it, good day man.

Last edited:
white oblong shaped pill N 1 scored down the center. Theyre fairly tiny.

Only take one or 2 of the pills. I'm assuming you have limited or no experience with benzos but you will feel relaxed, sort of like having a few drinks but it's a "cleaner" feeling than alcohol. Just make sure you don't have to drive anytime soon after taking them and do NOT drink alcohol! Very dangerous, not to mention you might do something stupid (speaking from personal experience)

I almost burned down a motel after washing down 5mg with a fifth of Svedka. Alcohol and benzos definitely don't mix. Fell asleep in bed with a lit cigarette and had to pay a couple hundred bucks in damages.

white oblong shaped pill N 1 scored down the center. Theyre fairly tiny.

Im pretty sure theyre 1mg, i couldnt find ativan with those scores. Hopfully your friend was bullshittin you and just told you he was fucked up on them, your sure it says (N 1)?

yep totally sure! Just dosed , took two so ill let you dudes know how it gooesss woo !

I almost burned down a motel after washing down 5mg with a fifth of Svedka. Alcohol and benzos definitely don't mix. Fell asleep in bed with a lit cigarette and had to pay a couple hundred bucks in damages.
Happened to me on heroine in a hotel room..made a few holes in the sheets.
Noticed it everytime but proceeded to smoke. :-/

my best friend had scars all over her chest from nodding out with smokes and dropping them down her shirt. brutal.

there is no high to ativan
benzos are not called a chill pill for nothing thats exactly what they do
low to medium doses will give you some degree of sedation and a feeling of calm
taking huge amounts is idiotic as it doesnt do anything but put you at a high risk to have a black out
not remembering wtf you did doesnt seem fun to me let alone the risk of injuring yourself or some else and the risk of a blackout increases when mixed with alcohol ...basically roofie yourself

Considering ativan is bout as weak as water... you'll have a good time if anything. Those pills seem to be a custom press, so you're probably not taking ativan but goodluck.

I dunno, took two about an hours ago. Feel pretty dizzy and a keep losing balance but thats about it

benzo blackouts were some of the craziest times of my life. Woke up in bed with some real nasties...also woke up in the psychward a few times...don't know which is worse.

I remember once I wokeup in the hospital in syracuse and my parents were there...they asked me what happened. I just said "listen there was a whole lot of shirt wearing going on earlier but I don't know if I own any anymore...also I think I left my pants somewhere." Butt naked in a hospital...fun, but not real fun.

benzo blackouts were some of the craziest times of my life. Woke up in bed with some real nasties...also woke up in the psychward a few times...don't know which is worse.

I remember once I wokeup in the hospital in syracuse and my parents were there...they asked me what happened. I just said "listen there was a whole lot of shirt wearing going on earlier but I don't know if I own any anymore...also I think I left my pants somewhere." Butt naked in a hospital...fun, but not real fun.

LOL!!!! That sums up benzo abuse pefectly. Hahahahaha
I've known a couple of crazy guys over the years who would eat handfuls of xanax or k-pins. One guy would keep a journal of what happened each night he'd go out - he'd always black out from the zanies or kpins and booze - so he'd write down the experiences and read them the next day. Hilarious stuff.
(Meanwhile, I'd be at home on the nod. LOL)

I never really liked the benzo 'high', if you can call it that, personally. No euphoria or mood boost for me. Just sedation. I really like them as sleep aids sometimes though.

I never really liked the benzo 'high', if you can call it that, personally. No euphoria or mood boost for me. Just sedation. I really like them as sleep aids sometimes though.

i get a bit of euphoria with xanax but thats about it - even so i only take them when out drinking heavily.. ativan just makes me sleepy valium too really.

Im pretty sure theyre 1mg, i couldnt find ativan with those scores. Hopfully your friend was bullshittin you and just told you he was fucked up on them, your sure it says (N 1)?

I can verify that they are legit Lorazepam; they are 1mg Teva generics from Canada, I have a script of the same ones right now.

Personally never found these recreational at all so I only take it to reduce anxiety whenever it rises up or to deal with anxiety from my occasional Cannabis/Amp use. They work well for that purpose I find so they're definitely useful to have around.

absolutely wake up feeling guilty , dont know what for, but definately did something stupid. last time went to new orleans buddy had a fresh script and 4 of us polished that off before the 3rd day there. good times