• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Found a really old bottle of liquid gold (poppers/Amyl) wondering if this goes bad?

lookinforanswers

Greenlighter
Hi, This is my first post here, and I'm not really sure where this should go. I found this old bottle labeled Liquid Gold, there is nothing else on the label, and a dark tarry liquid inside. I found it in a box of art supplies that I got a rummage sale, so I thought maybe it was some sort of old craft/art thing. I opened it and smelled it and got a bit of a rush. Then I decided to google it, and found out that it is probably some form of poppers/nitrite. So, I'm wondering is it safe to use even though it is all dark and tarry? Like it's not liquid anymore really. I don't feel bad now, and never got a headache or anything. I didn't take a big smell, just a small quick one. It smelled kind of sweet and chemically. Hard to describe, and I'm not too sure I want to smell it again.

Anyways, I was also wondering if there was any way to find out what kind of nitrite it is. Thanks anyone for the help. I don't really partake much in recreational drugs myself anymore due to anxiety and such, but I know a few friends who might get a kick out of it. But, i just want to make sure it is safe before I go giving it away.