• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Found 5 month old tramadol have 1.5 clonazepam rivotril

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
binged this last weed 3mg through thebdays and now i don't even feel 1 mg like that, its only half 50mg tramadol pill, if inmixx all that w a beer Will I get a Nice Buzz or meh, cause if not i prefer microdosing, love kpins ik the morning ty everybody good day

binged this last weed 3mg through thebdays and now i don't even feel 1 mg like that, its only half 50mg tramadol pill, if inmixx all that w a beer Will I get a Nice Buzz or meh, cause if not i prefer microdosing, love kpins ik the morning ty everybody good day
What’s your question because I’m not sure I understand what you are asking?

Are you asking if you mix 25mg of tramadol with a beer will you feel it?

yes, and 1.5mg kpins, like 40mins in notjing much as expected
What’s your question because I’m not sure I understand what you are asking?

Are you asking if you mix 25mg of tramadol with a beer will you feel it?

Yeah. When I didn’t have as hard as an opiate tolerance I would still need 4-5 to get a buzz of the trans. Then I meed 6-7 and then I jeed 10-13. Now I could take 20 and not feel anything and I’ve been off heroin for 6 years and off suboxone for 1.

I literally just took 20 trams in December and felt nothing. Highly doubt 25 mg will do much of anything buzzwise.