European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fornicating with the air - drugs/masturbation

Ismene2

Bluelighter
An under-discussed topic, which drugs do you find best for your gentlemens relief? In my thankfully long gone speed days I was flogging myself for 10 hours at a stretch (and believe me it was stretched). Since then, I tend not to be scratching yoda behind the ears too much - simply because I find psychedelics more fun than auditioning the finger puppets.

10 hours at a stretch

Is that all? I think that was my sober average. On drugs, we should be talking at least 72 hours minimum. At which point you should probably have a retrograde ejaculation followed up with a bout of prostatitis.

smoking meth is way better for sex/jerking off than old fashioned speed. Provided you can wait the 10-12 hours post use needed to properly ejaculate.

Seriously cumming after ice is way easier. Don't know why, just is

Stimulants and to a lesser extent cannabis/psychedelics are the only drugs that "put me in the mood" to touch myself.

Meth makes me touch my naughty bits for 16+ hours until I become dehydrated and my arms begin to cramp like Schwarzenegger after an epic gym session. I don't stop until friction burns and blood are involved. Meth is one hell of a drug...

smoking meth is way better for sex/jerking off than old fashioned speed. Provided you can wait the 10-12 hours post use needed to properly ejaculate.

Seriously cumming after ice is way easier. Don't know why, just is

Not so fast Boku! I found speed better than meth cos you had such a short period of time able to shoot your coco on meth - after 2 hours there is zero chance of blowing your muck.

One must learn the art of "edging" while dancing with themself on meth. I actually find it much more fun/pleasurable/hedonistic than just going for the release.

It's all about adequate arousal I say! Where I live there's a steady supply of Asian and Brazilian "massage therapists" who don't cost the earth and can work more magic than viewing a 2002 copy of playboy.

You have to let a complete stranger know you are on drugs to have sex on drugs with a lady/ladyboy tho dont you? What if she's tossing your salad with one hand and taking your wallet with the other?

No - scratching yodas ears is best.

You have to let a complete stranger know you are on drugs to have sex on drugs with a lady/ladyboy tho dont you?

Not neccesarily, I guess it depends on what type of encounter / relationship it is though, and whether you'll be seeing them again, and so you may or may not have much concern about what they think of you because performance can be unpredictable when under the influence of anything.

I have found GBL makes the whole solo activity side of things a lot more exciting. Pre-ban Mephedrone did too, and speed on the come down. Good way of distracting oneself too.

I never combined either of those stimulants with GBL but I'm sure the results would have been out of this world for bashing the bishop, and also for musical enjoyment. Each substance alone was amazing in both regards, but combining those substances? OMG good 90s speed or Mephedrone with GBL would have made music insanely good.

Pentedrone was the best stimulant I could get at the time I was using GBL the most. That combo was amazing, and Pentedrone was not a great stimulant. Nowhere near as good as decent speed or pre-ban Mephedrone.

Last edited:
In a 2007 MAPS newsletter interview, Ann Shulgin revealed that 2C-B-FLY as one of her favorite psychedelic substances while also acknowledging the high variability in responses it seemed to display.[3]

I said often, too often, that something called 2CB Fly (sic) was absolutely great for me. To me, it’s the loveliest thing, especially for eroticism. But I found out that it’s not interesting to anybody else. I realized that having said that, I was putting things in motion. The Internet was full of 2CB Fly (sic), and people were asking about it and I thought “uh-oh.” It turned out that it’s a disappointment to most other people.

Also do not ever take 2c-b-fly after a few beers... you honestly won't shit right for a week or it was just my dodgy stomach.
This will get you going and you won't have any side effects bar feeling a bit tired the next day.
Lovely drug.

2c-b-fly after a few beers...
2c-X specifically?

I've combined alcohol with nearly every psychedelic and never had any particularly bad reactions... although I would NOT recommend it at all. Makes everything more volatile.

But yeah.... alcohol is awful and I do not recommend the combination...

2c-X specifically?

I've combined alcohol with nearly every psychedelic and never had any particularly bad reactions... although I would NOT recommend it at all. Makes everything more volatile.

But yeah.... alcohol is awful and I do not recommend the combination...
No idea not tried 2c-e yet only that one

Meth is absolutely a sex drug.

Anyone who says they don't like sex on meth or get horny on meth is either lying or a total newb. lol

Sex / 72hr edging marathons are about all meth is good for. It certainly doesn't make anyone get up & be responsible. lol

It sucks cause heroin/opioids affect somethiing in the body that causes automatic boners. It happens to me on heroin & opioids. I'll get huge rock hard boners without even thinking about sex. But of course when I'm high on an opioid, I could not care less about sex. I forget why this happens, but something in the body that opioids affect, also affect arousal. It could also be the vasodialiting properties of opioids that cause extra blood flow to the penis. I'd have to go look & read up on it again. But I've always noticed getting random non-thought induced boners on opioids.
And then you have meth, which makes me wanna be a total slut, but the vasoconstriction causes ED like a mother fucker for me.
Which is embarrassing if the person you're with is wanting you to get hard.

What a cruel world.

I'd say most of the meth heads I've met over the past 15-20 years, mostly used it to get crazy horny & fuck around with people. I can't think of a single one of those people who actually used it for anything productive. It's hard to be productive anyway when you're feeling that fried & sleep deprived.

Last edited:
10 hours? Speed? What is this? Amateur hour?

Tan MDPV. Start on the Friday after work and book off Monday to Wednesday.

Be careful with blood clots, try to have a walk around and stretch your legs every couple of hours.

Smash benzos on Tuesday afternoon and try to get some sleep.

Taking anything to maintain erection is cheating.

Good luck everyone!

Nope. Try again.
man skin GIF

4MMC for sure.
Also agree on psychs and hash/bud.
Also can get it good on nice coke but not if youve done loads n loads