Former President Ronald Reagan Dies at 93

Status
Not open for further replies.
the issue to me is all about having some kind of tact or class.

"FUck that old senile muther fucker *spit* im glad he's dead" = NO CLASS

you're entiltled to your opinion of someone regardless of them being dead or alive. if thats how you choose to voice your opinion, we dont have much to talk about.

and yes i too think the media really over done the coverage of his passing but i guess i dont really have much to base that on. either way im just glad the bank wasnt closed today:)

well were you expecting class out of a bigot like DD? I've come not to. Hence, the ignore list.

Hey children, here's a vocab lesson of the day.

big·ot
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I didn't jump on Reagan because he was Republican. I jumped on Reagan because of his hatred and murderous actions towards people. I even further stated, I think the same of Clinton in the case of Kosovo in the Aspirin factory bombing. So apparently I'm not being too incredibly biased here, except.. for I dunno, an anti-violence bias.

vocabulary part 2!

Sometimes I wonder if people fully comprehend the words they are using. I also wonder if they realize they often accuse people of certain things that it is quite obvious they are lacking just from the statement they made about the other person lacking them!

whew!

~Elegance of style, taste, and manner~

Yeah... when you name call someone a bigot and a faggot at the same time, it sure makes alot of sense.

Re: vocabulary part 2!

Colonel Forbin said:
Sometimes I wonder if people fully comprehend the words they are using. I also wonder if they realize they often accuse people of certain things that it is quite obvious they are lacking just from the statement they made about the other person lacking them!

whew!

~Elegance of style, taste, and manner~

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.