• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

former penn state coach Joe Paterno passed away

Sad year for Penn State. Obviously the scandal contributed to his deteriorating health. RIP.

yeah, sources?

he's in serious condition, he might die in a few days but is not dead

OH snap, the article did say he died! They updated it so I guess he is still alive. They changed the article cause I read it and it said he died. How weird.

Well major oops on my part...... But anyways I guess you can change this to joe paterno hoax lmao.

OH snap, the article did say he died! They updated it so I guess he is still alive. They changed the article cause I read it and it said he died. How weird.

Well major oops on my part...... But anyways I guess you can change this to joe paterno hoax lmao.
Nahh major oops on cbs sports part someone gonna get fired over that one.

Yes, he is now actually dead. Rest in peace.... If anyone can get an article on that it would be great. The only link I have is for a mobile device.

pretty keen to see the back of old Joe xstayfadedx!

RIP Joe

you were the father of television detectives

watching re-runs of your show was a great way to spend 2.5 hours

rip columbo

wait, just one more thing

He had said that he didn't want to quit because he knew he would die once he stopped coaching, just like the guy who had the previous record for longest coaching streak. Turned out he was right. RIP.

RIP Joe I hope future generations remember you for something other then this scandal.

^^..Cause you know he is the one who touched the little boys...8(

I'm pretty sure Paterno did more good for young people in his years at Penn St. than Sandusky's pedophilia, and Paterno's poor decision can undo.

Not to mention the fucker who saw it go down. Why didn't he go to the police, or kick the shit out of Sandusky on the spot...yea, just put all the blame on the old dude who is gonna die anyways right..