• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Former murderer in Punisher’s war on drugs speaks out

poledriver

Bluelighter
Former murderer in Punisher’s war on drugs speaks out

A FORMER Philippine police officer has spoken out about his life as an alleged murderer when the Punisher was his boss.

Arthur Lascanas told a news conference in Manila earlier this week that when Mr Duterte was mayor of Davao city, in the country’s south, he ordered and paid members of a “Death Squad” to kill criminals and political opponents.

Lascanas said he felt compelled to speak out because he was bothered by his conscience.

He described several killings and attacks he said Mr Duterte had ordered, permitted or financed as the mayor of Davao.

At one point, he broke into tears and confessed that he was forced to kill his own brothers, because they were both drug users.

“I had my own two brothers killed. Even if I end up dead, I’m content because I’ve fulfilled my promise to the Lord to make a public confession,” he said.

He also spoke of the 1993 bombing of mosques as retaliation after Muslim rebels were blamed for bombing a Roman Catholic cathedral.

One of their first victims, a suspected drug lord, was gunned down and left with a message that warned others: “Don’t emulate.”

Lascanas said he and other killers identified their group in the message as “Davao Death Squad,” which spread and sparked fear in the sprawling city.

The gang was allegedly paid between $400 and $2000 per murder, depending on who the target was.

“Of all the killings we did in Davao City, either we bury them or throw them into the sea. It is paid by Mayor Rody Duterte,” he said.

The former officer also said he and his group shot dead a kidnapping suspect along with the man’s pregnant wife, young son, father-in-law and two others in another attack with Duterte’s approval.

After his group informed Duterte about the capture of the suspected mastermind of a kidnapping in Davao, Lascanas quoted the mayor as saying, “All right, make it clean.”

CONT -
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...t/news-story/a0e2397a4e4ecd53a503bf6d28793d2b

How In any context can this clearly psychotic trigger happy fucktard not have been removed from office and arrested and charged with all the coreuption and murders he has perpetrated under the guise of fighing ddrugs and crime but not doing a single action to stop the root causes of drug addiction and crime I.E. better education too help further the employment and financial situation of the average mid-low class Philippino citizen to help end the cycle of poverty/hopelessness and mental/emotional health problems that are key factors in many people who struggle with a substance use disorder. This man who clearly is morally bankrupt knows full well that his campaign of terror and blatant scapegoating of their nations social and legal troubles on a marginalized ,sterotyped , and discriminated against group of people whos only crime is being afflicted with a illness but because it began with a choice of trying drug...XYZ ECT. The illness they suffer is now %100 their own fault and any sympathy,compassion, understanding and help that society's been conditioned to give to those who have AIDS, cancer and other seroius potentially fatal diseases is not given and Is replaced with hate, condemnation and murder. the addict who's opioid addiction will be with them for life and can also kill the addicts get no help and instead arw hunted and shot like rabid dogs in the Street where is the international communitys outrage?These are human beings for fucks sake who have a diseases they didn't choose to get ,they may of choose to smoke/snort/shoot swallow what ever their DOC was but no addict uses for the 1st time with the desire to be hookedd and then be spending every dollar on dope till they eventually start stealing or dealing drugs to find their habbit

Sorry for the rambling-run on sentence format of this post I am just so disgusted by the behavior of this Philippine president and the lack of action from the international community as a whole I mean when the Nazis were murdering mentally handicapped and the mentally ill as well as developmentally disabled the world was rightly outraged and disgusted well this nations dickhead authoritarian leader is engaging in state sponsored murder of a group[ of mentally ill; people