• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Forget

Hey Luko,
That link to the new "ez test supreme" looks interesting, yeah, but upon closer inspection (especially relating to this thread), there's a pretty nasty drawback:
"Phase 2:
Blue colorisation - MDMA or MDEA (D'OH!!)
No colorisation - MDA"
Of all the chems it could show the same result for, it had to be these two, didn't it?! argh!
smile.gif

Oh well.. perhaps us "anti-fucked up" people should petition the ez test dudes for an EA/MA distinction!
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

BT,
I had a read through the 'loved up vs fucked up' thread - found it v. interesting, agreed with a lot said and disagreed with some of it too. I guess the first few messages in the thread were what bugged me a little - the way people seem to get irate when they see someone "whinging about feeling smacked out", then assuming that they've actually taken an "MDMA" pill and have no idea what they're talking about.
As others have said in here, _perhaps_ this scenario could be possible if someone has either eaten a ludicrously strong (ie 160mg+) MDMA pill, or double dropped, but I'd guess that it's pretty unlikely. From my own/friend's experiences, I'd argue that someone complaining about being "smacked out" has been hit with a big slap of MDEA, and has every right to be whinging and moaning!
As has been said here already; yeah, MDMA might "smack you out" for a while (I have had this experience with large doses of powder), but the experience also brings empathy/sociability with it and (to me, anyway) is very pleasurable and not something to complain about. BUT - being "smacked out" on MDEA, as has happened to me waaay too many times over the years, sucks arse. Perhaps that's purely subjective, as some people (the lucky bastards!) do seem to have the ability to feel "loved up" and chatty when they're whacked on EA. (It amazed me every time I saw a friend on a blue melody a few months back babbling about how 'happy/loved up' they felt, when those pills basically made me feel like becoming part of the furniture and not talking to anyone all night! :/)
I'll shut up now, as I'm rapidly getting to the stage where I'm just making the same point with different words over and over again.. (hey, sounds a lot like the day after a party..
smile.gif
)
later..
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 04 July 2001).]
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 04 July 2001).]

IMO dancesafe's results are the best evidence as to the answer to this situation.
Set, setting, strength and ESPECIALLY cleanliness are more likely candidates than MDEA.
MDEA requires a greater dose than the other two, so is to a degree a waste of precious resources.
MDEA is not easier to make than MDMA, but it does require a chemical which is easier to obtain than that needed for MA.
Saying that we r dealing with organised and sophisticated criminals, working in advanced factories somewhere in the world.
They can obviously obtain MDXX precursors, so i dont see y procuring any of the other materials needed for MDMA will be that taxing.
I believed that the idea of combination pills with a variety of active ingredients was silly but recently this has been increasing.
Dancesafe recently tested a pill with MDMA, DXM, K, Meth and Ephedrine in it.
I couldnt believe it; but it seems that pills like this are becoming more common. But MDEA is still rare.
Never lose sight of the fact that these chemicals are produced illegally with no quality control. I am sure pharmaceutical companies spend about as much $ on purifying their drugs as they do on synthesising.
The amount and variation of poisonous and toxic substances not only used in making MDMA, but which are PRODUCED WHILST making it is great.
Set and setting aside, i believe if u feel a certain pill is "weird", "mongy", "fucked" etc, its probably due to your body ingesting the harmful chemicals which are hidden UNINTENTIONALLY in your purple testing MDMA pill.
Some r MDEA granted, but no way r they in the frequencies they would have to be if eve represented every arse-sitting headfucker.
As for the melodies, they were strong, but they r the most loved up pill i have had in a long time; and set and setting wasnt fantastic.

What's so wrong with opening up a new discussion on a topic thats been discussed for FUCKS SAKE.
Nothing.
This is a *Discussion* *forum*.
ie:
People *discuss things* *here*.
These are NOT the same people who discussed it before, therefore have their own bones to pick apart. And would like to make some CURRENT input in regard to their CURRENT opinions... read all you like people and feel to free to exercise your right to revive to the subject by adding a NEW post instead of commenting on a previous discussion that will most likey NOT be joined..
Unless of course, oh, im terribly sorry, we're turning this into a "by all means come and read whats been discussed in the past but please dont make your own opinion heard if its been discussed before, cos we dont want to hear it" forum. If thats the case then I do profusely apologise. Profusely. (great word that)
The moderators may have 'heard it all before' but we havent, this is not a moderators playground, they exist to police a discussion forum that exists, in turn, for the good of the people, ie: You. I personally dont really bore of reading anybody's opinions on any matter. Merely discussing it means SOMEONE was at SOME point interested and it is a valid topic.
Congrats everyone who has kept this thread going.
smile.gif

*yawn* ... anyone got anything ON TOPIC to say?
Please, feel free to flame me for doing my job - BY EMAIL. Nobody else needs to see your whining.

Just quickly K9, dont think any of the mods went that off tap but anyhoo.... Firstly it is just important people search to save bandwidth, and secondly if they want to add their opinion it is probably better to re-bump an old thread so if anyone else new saw it they could read all the old posts and new ones then add to it.

*sigh*
Please. If you're going to patronise someone, do it to yourself.
That was my point exactly. There are valid reasons to search for info first but if someone wants to discuss it with current living breathing BL's then there are valid reasons to let them and not JUMP on them.
*bump* not *jump*
and BigTrancer: Sorry if you feel I was flaming YOU personally. I am NOT whining, if I were whining i wuold not have a huge grin on my face when I read and write most of this.
smile.gif
HOW MANY OF THESE DO I HAVE TO USE DAMMIT!?!
smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's nothing like some Dead Horse at this time of night...

smile.gif
HOW MANY OF THESE DO I HAVE TO USE DAMMIT!?!
smile.gif
lol my dear boy... lol indeed
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
drugs are not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer... (aka confusered... just to confuse everybodies)

There's an interesting old post: here.
Which contains a couple of good points from clued up people about the possibility of using EZ-test to distinguish between MDMA and MDEA. I'm inclined to agree that the differences in the colour reaction are too small to be seen in anything but ideal conditions.
The pie chart is awesome, from Eve&Rave in about 1998 or so, stating a breakdown by major active content all pills they analysed.
BT
smile.gif

Though I have a relatively tiny ammount of experiance in MDMA/MDEA I would have to say I definitely agree with LSD303 on EA being dodgy stuff...
First time I rolled I had a blue Alpha and it was THE most amazingly beautiful and uplifting experiance. The next two times I had blue melodies and green/blue bbs. While they definitely did something, they seemed hardly friendly/lovey or uplifting and on the way down I was left unsatisfied and thinking "so thats it?". Due to the blue melody and the green bbs I almost gave up on "e" altogether, thinking that I would never achieve that amazing state I felt on the blue As ever again....
Luckily some pure(well maybe..) MDMA powder came my way I revisited the crisp, clear and uplifting feeling I once experianced on the blue As ;-)
Anyway, the moral of that little ramble is that pills that possibly contained MDEA almost severely shortened my extacy career. And that would have been terrible huh?

I remember johnboy found a good picture in an old thread. It was a pie chart of the most common ingredients in UK pills.
off memory 12% was pure mdea and 22% was mdma mdea.
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

Ask and ye shall receive
smile.gif
However the percentages are even lower than you remembered...
Only MDEA = 2%, MDMA + MDEA = 7%, Only MDMA = 44%
pill98.gif

... on the same server they have a similar chart for pills from 1997, which indicates similar percentages, but less variations in adulterants.
BT
smile.gif

ctrl: how are you sure that the BBs and Blue Melodies had MDEA in them and not some other chemical that made you feel different to your experience on the Blue As. perhaps the Blue As and the pure MDMA powder had fewer dodgy by-products/chemicals in them.
just my thoughts.

haha, damn memory....
biggrin.gif

IMO
We do recieve some mdea pills, in perth at least, think hammers, windmills, mercedes and genies. The markets in europe and america are not the same as ours. Any assumption that we recieve the same types of pills as america and europe is speculation. For example, I'd say that australia would recieve far more asian pills then america or europe.
However, too many people are inclined to blame mdea for an average night out. Set and setting is a big factor. I was speaking to a friend today who had 3 hq's from the same batch on seperate occasions, once she threw her guts up after 15 minutes and had a mild roll, the next she was really fucked, and the next time she felt nothing. It was all to do with her mood at the time and her surroundings.
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

Jeez, you'd hate to be the poor fucker who scored an atropine combo... Damn. Anybody else find that pie chart realistically disturbing?
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

i'm not sure i know the difference between MDMA/MDEA . . .
windmills, hqs etc are up there with the best pill experiences i've ever had, does this mean i've never had MDMA? or that i obviously love MDEA? but why would i prefer MDEA over MDMA? I especially hate that mashy mongy feeling . . .
i don't think so, these pills were my favourites because they were incredibly strong, but not in a mashed way, but because was loved-up, inspired etc, feeling everything that i defined the MDMA experience to be like . . . yet the debate that these particular pills were not 'pure MDMA' raged . . .
i think with the limited testing means we have today, we have little choice but to make do and be grateful we can at least distinguish between pills that are MDxx and those that are CRAP!!
smile.gif

------------------
Falling in love . . .
darling when?
when did we fall?
when was it over?
when did you fly?
out of here . . .
i suppose it is the price of falling in love.
BASS
[This message has been edited by Abby (edited 06 July 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Abby (edited 06 July 2001).]

amaranthus: You're right, I can't be sure and maybe the melodies and bbs did just have other weird shit in them.. It was just that when I saw people pointing out bbs and melodies as possibly being MDEA it sorta clicked as to why they effected me differently.
But as you said, maybe they had other things in them and/or good ole set and setting came into play ;-)

Fuck K9 that post was Exellent! :) I tottaly agree with u, i dont even bother posting new stuff cause i know it will just get closed and jsut about everything does.
was reading this from wayyyy back but yer mods have gotten worse now.

nothing is stopping you posting new stuff in an old thread, so that we can see what everyone has to say, in the one place instead of over 15 different threads.