L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

FORESKIN = heaps more pleasure!!

AgentPanda

Greenlighter
Myself and my previous partners enjoy slightly overlarged foreskin. Its something that is highly beneficial when performing oral sex on a man. I myself could not imagine enjoying sex without it. The sensation of having my foreskin pulled up and down very tightly with a warm wet mouth makes me cum very easily as long as the women knows how to use the foreskin to the mans advantage. I can often ejaculate within 20 seconds when a women puts more effort and focus on the foreskin when trying to make me cum quicker. The sensation is far more supreme with a slightly larger foreskin and more enjoyable for women.

I'd like to hear more about your experiences with performing oral sex on a man with foreskin. Do you like how it feels in your mouth?

Thats the grossest thing i've herd here. Its like an elephant trunk drippin with mudwater going in your throat.

its the absolute best part of wanking on meth when you have a slightly larger foreskin. not hanging over that far but enuf so that the foreskin can create more friction on the head of the penis because theres more skin being pulled back. Edging would be pointless without foreskin. Its the most amazing feeling in the world

i love my foreskin cuz i don't have to use lube much to masturbate

Thats the grossest thing i've herd here. Its like an elephant trunk drippin with mudwater going in your throat.

You know that a dick that's cut and one that's got a foreskin look pretty much exactly the same when they're hard right? Only a penis that has a foreskin has no scars on it.