• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Forced tolerance break, Upset stomach.

Mracid

Bluelighter
Just got diagnosis for inflammation of the nerve following the carotid. It puts pressure on my throat making breathing harder than normal added to the sensation of being slightly strangled. When I vaporize the pain peaks for 30 mins and I guess isnt good for recovery. So I decided to stop toking for the time of remission, the problem is cannabis cured 4-5 problems I had which now reappear added to the WD (been toking daily for 3 years and the only WD I get is upset stomach). I managed to control anxiety, muscle tension, and general feeling of exploding by using benzodiazepines. But I still only have 4 hours sleep/day even at 4mg clonazepam daily, I also can't eat nearly at all. So I ask for help to control insomnia and eating problems for the time of remission of my inflamation.

Also I cant feel edibles under a dose that will ruin my savings

Do you exercise? I go for 2hr walks a day and that does wonders for the insomnia. It also helps with appetite.

Do you exercise? I go for 2hr walks a day and that does wonders for the insomnia. It also helps with appetite.

I do, not 2 hours of walk but 2 hours of exercise, it helps but not enough to make it tolerable without chemical aids.

Try adding some paracetomal ibuprofen and caffeine to the mix you'd be amazed how good the remedy has worked for my former patients suffering from proper pain so they should have you right as rain in no time, your welcome:)

I actually feel nothing from either of those drugs. I guess its because I smoked cannabis for the last 3 years (reason why paracetamol and ibuprofen do not work in my case) and I started drinking coffee daily really tooo young so caffeine is also nothing really for me, mabe the first in the morning make me less foggy but if I do not take it I barely see the difference.

Altho I see why this specific combo could work on less drug tolerant people. Anandamide, COX inhibitor and stimulant to compensate DA release. Its just too weak for me to even feel any difference.

sublingual extracts or Rick Simpson Oil maybe?

I don't necessarily believe that edibles don't work for you.

sublingual extracts or Rick Simpson Oil maybe?

I don't necessarily believe that edibles don't work for you.

Why? Mabe its just too slow onset, or mabe I have High enzyme levels... Or mabe I just need a REALLY intense effect.

Also Why would I lie about that? and how can it work for me and I do not feel it (assuming that I didnt lie)

I'm not saying you're lying. There's just a lot of factors that could be at play to why edibles haven't worked for you in the past. I won't go into them but in your current situation I think it's worth trying.

I should note that I don't necessarily recommend food edibles. Like you mentioned, they're a lot more expensive per MG of medicine, and IMO, often don't work as well as the same amount of pure cannabinoids (straight "Rick Simpson Oil" or "FECO").

I'd say buy some FECO (it's alcohol extracted and ready to eat as is)--it's also the cheapest way to purchase cannabinoids per mg. Around me it costs about 3x what flower costs per gram, to give you an idea. This is a great deal because it contains 4-5x the cannabinoids. If you live in NorCal the difference in price is probably only 2x.

Then just eat a chunk. Like a quarter of a gram, or the whole gram if you really want to make sure. If you've bought it somewhere legit, you WILL feel an effect (I don't know where you are or I'd recommend somewhere). If you want to make sure you don't taste it (it's gross), just fill a O size capsule with it and swallow it.

You could also use "clear" if you prefer. That distilled oil. You can eat it as well.