• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

For whom should i vote???

Meh. Couldn't give a fuck anymore. As I said before, the only good to come out of the result is that Labour didn't win (even though I voted for them - through gritted teeth admittedly).

Let's just see how many promises Johnson actually keeps...

Meh. Couldn't give a fuck anymore. As I said before, the only good to come out of the result is that Labour didn't win (even though I voted for them - through gritted teeth admittedly).

Let's just see how many promises Johnson actually keeps...
Ye I’m well pleased. It’s just a big fuck you to the left wing. my faith in the country has been restored.

Boris Johnson is even worse than trump. if the uk wants to totally weaken their country and cut ties with allies. The EU existed for a reason to bring peace to the continent after two world wars. Bring on Ww3 my bets are on china and russia turning the uk and nato into a wasteland.

you know how u believed dianne Abbott went to vote in odd shoes on the wrong feet when it was obviously fake. Well this reminds me of that.

Quoted so I can remember to revisit in 3 years - will be very interesting to see if you feel the same then.

I'd bet plenty that you won't :)

burn it down indeed, i got stopped from putting the list of dwp numbers in the ballot box. still, i got to take my paper home with me. proof of how labour are wasteful. theyve a 30 000 majority in my area, they sent about 4 stamped pieces of iterature to the house and a couple of foot soldier pieces. no one else bothered sending any thing, bar brexit party, are they bank rolled by same lot bank rolling swp i wonder? anyway,i havent enjoyed an election so much since 1997. language they described labour movement very interesting "invented/ created for these people who turned against them" ie, it wasnt a movement by and for the working class, it was just created to give the workers something to bother voting for after theyd been gifted the vote. thefabian society made them, logo , a wolf in sheeps clothing. says it all. they deserved to be slaughtered adn fair dos to corbyn for having his fun when he knew it was gme over "im gonna ride to 10 downing street on my bike handing out 50 notes like evita peron" sajid javids slippery smile will haunt me forever more

A bit of advice to Englanders, if you find yourselves in a hole stop digging.

Englishers have dug a deep deep hole, a broken country unequal country.
I saw somewhere on here someone posted something along the lines of England is a green and pleasant land and not unequal because the time rich list had new people in it. Er hello, the fact that a list 1000 people control more wealth than tens of millions is evidence that the country is unequal. or is the argument that poor people are poor because they don't work hard enough?

This argument is usually rolled out by smug people who have done reasonably well for themselves who don't recognize that sheer luck, upbringing and a myriad other factors beyond hard work have a lot to do with it, much more than hard work.
I worked hard but I was lucky too and I don't forget that. It looks to me that Tories are mostly smugs who are quite happy to piss on the heads of people poorer or less fortunate than themselves telling them its raining, in order to make them feel better about themselves and their achievements, little do they realize, that ain't rain thats falling on their own head.
labour do the same, thats whats happened see, theres a movement within the labour party who believe they speak for the poor and marginalised when they are actiually stealing their voice and identity for their ow n gain, becoming service providers of shit services for disadvantaged people, shit services, ie, they divert the funding away from the mouths of the poor and set up shit patronising services, and they get paid to set them up and employ their friends, perhaps collect charitable donations, thats whats happened. ordinary folk dont need a load of well off yummy mummys doing their bidding for them while theyre robbing them blind. these cunts go on about equality and diversity, but they would never live in a multi cultural area themselves, they dont really believe in equality especially if it menat giving a share of their comforts up . have a look round mums net, theyre a nasty bunch some of these labour ites, and theyre unprofessional,. see that jess philips, dreadful. tories are a bit more professional in their fuckery, more honest crooks. i worked as a teacher under labour under cunts running the school, i wish i could prove it but it was clear to see that a fair few of them in leadership were living a high life due to the cash labour were pumpiung in to create these types of labour supporters. they just do each others work, take off where the other party left off

remember the 2012 olympics, i got a funny feeling during that that it was like a brand advert for the nhs, not so much for selling it off, but developing the brand globally, you see the malala yousafzai carry on too? her dad runs a load of schools, again, brands in education, all the ngos whatever whatelse, its all shit, just look after yourself and your own and th love will spread,

Strange you say that as my family begged me to NOT go join the YPG.
You have no idea who people really are online my friend, I suggest you quit barking before I take you to the vets & have you put to sleep.

Come on man, you're a long term heroin addict, just how the hell would you survive, adapt and thrive out there? Be for real. You think you could just completely beat your addiction and associated psychological demons, develop healthy and strong coping mechanisms, develop a strong work ethic, become physically fit and healthy, learn to to survive the daily grind of day to day life without narcotics THEN be ready to drop everything of your current life to go fight in a political and cultural civil war you aren't a part of, with absolutely no friends or acquaintances, with zero experience of armed conflict whilst navigating all the misery and depression with PAWS? If your family begged for anything it would be for you to put down the crack pipe and stop these silly fantasies.

So assuming you managed to do all that, once you've done that small task of totally changing how you've lived your life for over a decade or two, you'll need to earn enough money to buy everything you'll need for the first few months there until you get established and find employment to earn money/earn your keep, pay for all the transportation over land, sea and air to make the journey there, along with some cash in hand for "expenses". How long do you reckon that would take you? Could you stay sober whilst squirreling all that money away? Or do you think they'll pay this all for you, because you obviously can offer them something so critical or outstanding that they'd be willing to fork over all that cash and effort for you, some random drug user from North England who doesn't speak the language, isn't part of the culture and has zero skills they would find in any way useful, apart from maybe shitposting on the internet, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but shitposters are a dime a dozen, though it's the only thing you can do that doesn't require you to change at all.

Seriously, I think you're an alright guy most of the time, but the only person that you're fooling with this shit is yourself

Don't.
"If voting could change anything, they wouldn't allow it" or something along those lines, someone once said.

Voting for democrats or republicans makes no difference - we move pawns across the board, but the board stays the same, as does it's conditions.

The revolution is close, my friend.