Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

For Whoever is Wondering MDA + 4-FA combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King of Beans

Bluelighter
Hello, Hello, Hello.

I have heard a lot about how MDMA +4-FA is a great combo, but I only have access to MDA (not mdma) so I decided to try this for the first time.

I took I dont know how much 4-FA I eyeballed 2 piles and took them both. I'd say about 150 mgs or less. Maybe more on accident because I am tweaking out pretty bad right now.

I waited about 10 mins and then took about 100 mgs of pure MDA. Normally the MDA lasts me 12 hours, and so I figured taking it around the same time as the 4-FA would be the right thing to do.

I don't know now because my chest is very tight and I cannot breath good. So this is ruining the euphoria I am feeling (Which I Can tell would be pretty good if it wasn't for these bad side effects)

I believe I have DVT (Deep Vein Thrombrosis) because my leg is always swollen and I get what feels like blod clots that break off in my lungs, causing breathing difficulty.

I don't recommend 4-FA for people with DVT. And mixing it with MDA or other stims just makes it even worse. I had no problem with the 4-FA/Methylone combo which I actually loved. But that was before I started abusing stims/RC's. Now my heart is damaged from the year long binge I went on with different RC's so I cut back and started doing pure MDA and MDA alone has no bad side effects for my heart, that I notice. Or for my blod clots. So, I'd say MDA is safe for people like me (At least as "Safe" as it can be) and 4-FA is possible dangerous.

Just a heads up that this 4-FA/MDA combo is very intense, and NOT recommended for beginners or even experienced users, due to what I am feeling right now. I also feel I am overheating. So, all in all not too enjoyable right now, but still I am fucked up and that's what I like.

Anyone else ever tried this combo? I also tried 4-FA with 6-APB which 6-apb is similiar to MDA but I don't recall getting side effects this badly from that combo. I believe the 4-FA/6-apb combo was better. Although I like MDA MANY MANY TIMES BETTER than 6-apb by itself.

6-apb is too trippy, while MDA has that same psychedelicness but keeps the "roll" and energy intact so you never get too tripped out.

Maybe it's just me and my fucked up body but I am not really enjoying this MDA+4-fa combo. I would have been better off doing one or the other.

Stay safe.

I should of mentioned though-

The MDA has yet to really kick in yet. But I know it initiated the 4-FA to kick in faster and much harder, so there is some synergy going on right now.

Its been about 45 mins since I took both. I dont feel the trippyness from the MDA at all yet. I also have a tolerence to the MDA as I've done it 3x in the past week but it always works for me. Even if I do it 2 days in a row, I just end up rolling for a solid 24 hours straight. Talk about magic! Never ending serontonin!

But one more thing I want to ramble on about right now is my crazy ass digestive system even if this is offtopic-

I INSTANTLY "feel" whatever drug I take. Even if it's a drug that takes 3 hours to kick in, I'll feel it right away. Not full blown of course, but I feel the effects of it, the second it hits my stomach. I have not been looked at by doctors, but I would BET that I have a hole in my esophagas (spelled wrong, lol) or a HOLE somewhere in my digestive track, because sometimes when I eat food, I will shit it out literally a few minutes later. I will shit out the entire food, which has not been digested yet. This usually happens with raw Vegetables or other spice but still, it is not normal. So this is probably why I feel the dope instantly. People say Im crazy but I know I am right. I know what I feel. I can also trip just by holding the mushrooms.

but back to the hole in my stomach...I think it heals and seals itself randomnly, and then opens again. Because it's not ALWAYS like this. I dont always shit out my food right after I eat it. But I know i do have parasites and I am malnousished. I can't get past 125 pounds no matter how much I eat, no matter how much I try.

And please don't recommend the hospital to me anyone, because I don't go there anymore. It's a scam. I last went in 1999 and they tried to charge me $1200 for nothing! I went to the ER because I ate some shrooms and couldnt breath. I had never tripped so hard and I was wigging out. So, they gave me some potassium and a shot that cost $89.50 which brought me down from the trip, so that was the only thing they did that helped me. They said I was breathing fine the whole time, but I could of sworn I was suffocating. Worst night of my life (one of them) and in the hospital some guys head was spinning around, so I closed my eyes freaking out and then I saw some even crazier shit

Please stop wasting bandwidth with posts about the hospital. lol you're a mod you should know this.

EDIT: I'm kidding. And I hope you were as well. lol

I think you would be better off seeing a therapist than a doctor... maybe both :\

Probably buying some scales would be good start. I need a new set as well lol. 4 FA and indeed, for me at least all fluorinated amphetamines tend to be vasoconstrictive, at 150 mg (eye balled so probably more) + 100 mg MDA (was this weighed?), is it any wonder your experiencing some pretty severe circulatory problems and feel like you have DVT. Blood clots in your lungs cause a condition known as a pulmonary embolism. If you did have this you'd have more than breathing difficulty and you would NOT be able to type anything like the post/thread you have created. You'd be pretty much dead. Perhaps some exercise when not high to help with peripheral circulation and maybe some pressure stocking's if your seriously worried about the circulation in your legs would be a good start. Also not taking a pile of vasoconstricting drugs and then posting on BL about your fears of having DVT due to feet swelling.

I'm not your mum/dad/adult guardian and you are an adult, able to make choices good or bad, but I advise you seek some medical advice other than my own and perhaps instigate some kind of fitness regime to help improve your peripheral circulation. Asprin at 100 mg per day may be prescribed or advised by your GP if you have any indication of DVT, google what it's for and don't just take it, actually see a GP about your concerns. As for the digestion not even if you had a stoma would you crap food you ate minutes before. Google stoma appliance and tell me you still think you have a hole in your esophagus. Not 100% sure but are you taking the piss with this post or are you actually serious? Don't know which thought is scarier, that you think you have a hole in your esophagus (if you did you would never shit BTW as food would never make it to you ass lmao), or if your taking the piss as joking about PE's and DVT is not all that funny especially if you know people who have passed on from these conditions.

I'm with Folley, a trip to the GP and then to the psychiatrist is in order.

Last edited:
King of Beans said:
I INSTANTLY "feel" whatever drug I take. Even if it's a drug that takes 3 hours to kick in, I'll feel it right away. Not full blown of course, but I feel the effects of it, the second it hits my stomach. I have not been looked at by doctors, but I would BET that I have a hole in my esophagas (spelled wrong, lol) or a HOLE somewhere in my digestive track, because sometimes when I eat food, I will shit it out literally a few minutes later.

Let's think this through though. If you had a hole in your digestive tract, where would the material be going? It would NOT likely be going to the precise terminus of your digestive tract where you shit it out. I find it more parsimonious that you are highly sensitive to the placebo effect and have another concurrent digestive disorder.
Please, for the sake of your own health, do not take strong stimulants while you have a significant cardiovascular health condition. This is downright reckless.

ebola

Thanks guys for the responses. I really appreciate it.

It's been 2 or 3 days now since I did this stupid combo and I am still all fucked up. My heart area is very painful and tight and is not getting enough oxygen at all for days, so I have still been having the breathing difficulty. Usually I take Activated Charcoal Powder if I do an overdose. But this time I didn't have any clean charcoal to use, so I had to suffer (and still am suffering right now as I type this) through it. As someone mentioned I probably couldnt even type at all if this was an emergency. But I still think it's serious. I can tell you it is definitely HARDER for me to type with this numbness/painful/heavy feeling dominating across my whole chest (mainly my left side though)

I know one thing for sure- My body is all fucked up. And no, I am not making up the shitting out the food part. I only do this sometimes as I said. I believe the hole repairs itself and reopens depending on certain triggers. Because I am not always like this. But rest assured it is possible to eat food, and shit it out minutes later. I have read that some doctors say this isnt possible but those doctors don't know what they are talking about (just like many, many doctors out there, are ignorant) Why do you think I avoid the hospital? I would recommend to those who dont know, to research the pharmeceutical business and the health business. It's all a scam. And a deadly one at that. You are honestly better off never going to the hospital, even for heart problems, as the home treatments are safer and more effective. I know this from researching other people's experiences who have done both. I would be dead if I went there, no doubt they would put me on MORE drugs and my body cannot handle anymore toxins/poisons/dope that I already feed it so my immune system would shut down altogether (this is what drugs do to you is weaken your own natural healing defenses!)

YOUR BODY IS WHAT CURES ITSELF, with your own immune system. No drug in the world cures anything. No hospital can cure you. You must do it yourself. That is why I am sitting here right now suffering, because my body is still in the process of healing itself naturally. I just have to give everything a break so it can heal.

Last words here would be- DO NOT TRY MDA+ 4-FA...even if you think you can handle it. The 4-fa ruined the MDA anyway and overpowered it for the most part with speediness and tweakness. I always loved doing a little MDMA + SPeed together for an intense roll, but this was nothing at all like that. I didn't even feel like I was rolling for the most part. Just cracked out to the max with serious heart problems.

Peace

EDIT: I wanted to add that I actually diagnosed myself, accuratly, with the main problem I have and that is parasites. I have the Giadiara parasite which comes out like bright yellow pee, when you shit. It's explosive and can cause all sorts of different symptoms. I believe most of my crazy symptoms are related to these parasites as well. The last time I went to the hospital was about 15 years ago and they told me I simply had "Anxiety" another FALSE diagnosis. I hate hospitals. What a dangerous waste of time and money, seriously. They have no clue how to diagnose and treat parasites, either.

I can say that Giadara is one tough parasite though and only your immune system can get rid of it. I've tried everything, like GSE to kill the parasites. They will just keep coming back if your body/immune system is weak, and cannot fight them off. I've had them on and off for 15 years, ever since my last hospital visit. I notice they go away (or the symtoms at least go away) if I stop doing so many drugs. So, it's all connected to immune system. What if I was to tell you I got these parasites originally from doing too much MDMA? Well it's TRUE! That is how I originally weakened my immune system to begin with and this is when this problem developed.

I hope this info helps some people to make better choices about their lives as well in the future. We can all live better quality lives than we are now....(especially me... lol)

EDIT #2- I just also remembered a very weird side effect I got during this combo that I forgot to mention-

I would lose my hearing in my RIGHT Ear for a few minutes and then it would come back. This happened to me a few times throughout the night. I wonder why that happened? I've never experienced that before. Some kind of brain toxicity maybe?

Last edited:
As long as your still alive that's all that matters !

Don't agree with your hospitals thingo though

True we can all live better quality lives etc .
Everything.in.moderation.

Last edited:
Thanks....Well I believe we are eternal. So, I will never "die" even if my body passes away. The next life should be better than this, no pain and no suffering. Maybe that's wishful thinking...lol

About hospitals, I would recommend you research other people's experiences as well. You'll see tons of evidence and proof that the doctors are not there to help you. They are trained in drugs(poisons) which cause diseases, and also surgery. Neither one are safe. There are plenty of things to strenthen your immune system, which are cheap or free, and these will help your body to cure virtually any disease.

For instance, for Cancer, I use Apricot Kernels. They are less than 20 bucks a pound. Lasts for over a year. $20 a YEAR to CURE CANCER? And the hospital charges you a fortune, probably hudreds of thousands of dollars for their deadly treatments, like chemothreapy and surgery. Chemo kills you before the cancer even does.

It's a no brainer.

I don't see this thread going anywhere productive, for the sake of harm reduction I am going to close this thread and advise OP to see a doctor one last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.