• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids For those who snort oxycodone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i realized that just this morning macb, insufflation of over 100mg put me to sleep, but swallowing a 60mg oxycontin op has me nodding out every 10 secs, im quite baffled, one of them seems more effective than 5. Oh well I'm stfu'ing for now so i dont pas out again in the middle of typing lol

^It sounds like the 100mg snorted is a bit too high of a dose for you, if it just knocks you out...

I've heard this a few times and believe it to be true. I personally enjoy the process of snorting oxycontin more, but the high is noticeably shorter than when I take it orally.
and theres a rush, which you don't get by taking it orally.
My favorite way to do oxys is the break up half a pill and take it orally and than snort the other half. That way it lasts for a while and you still get a bit of a rush, best of both worlds.

Thank you for this post! I use to be religions about inhaling them but today i decided to not eat for 4 hours than try this method with 2 40s, works beautiful so far, going to inhale another 40 in a habit for a rush. I have always over looked how good ingestion can be if u prepare it right.
I use a small plumbing clamp to grate the pill up and make it incredibly fluffy, versus's compacting it down and crushing it (makes it less effective in a sense). I can't imagine this working nearly aswell with food going through you. take that into large consideration.

"Injecting oxycodone will result in a stronger effect, and quicker onset, with a bioavailability slightly higher than oral administration".

Doesn't Oxycodne get convereted by the liver ? If so how does injecting which by passes the liver allow the liver to process it ?

I was once given a tramadol IV injection in hospital but again it confused me because tramadol is a pro-drug that needs to be processed bythe liver so any care to explain how IV works for pro-drugs?

Like a few in this thread, I enjoy snorting drugs so I often snort the oxycodone. However, when I had to do it orally before, I noticed the effects seemed to last MUCH longer. Like four or five hours longer. Is this usual? Does oral oxycodone always last so much longer than snorting it?

Doesn't Oxycodne get convereted by the liver ? If so how does injecting which by passes the liver allow the liver to process it ?

I was once given a tramadol IV injection in hospital but again it confused me because tramadol is a pro-drug that needs to be processed bythe liver so any care to explain how IV works for pro-drugs?

I assume the drug would go straight to your bloodstream and so would be taken to your liver a lot faster.

I fukn love the rush i get from snorting oxys, chewing them for me is not an option...when i first started i just popped them...but then someone told me u can nod off if u snort em...so well yea..the rest is history:) lol

I take oxycodone every day and the only way I can eat them is if I am doing them with apap (percs) if they have none (roxy), I HAVE to inject them... I dunno why, I guess I'm more addicted to the needle than anything else lol

Hello. Some great info here! I was gonna ask how to get these damn OP 80's into powder form to snort, but now im not gonna waste my time! Thanks!!! What i WOULD like to know is how do you "CRUSH" these things? They are hard as a rock!! I used a pill crusher and it broke the damn thing! I usually just use a pill cutter and cut it into fourths and swallow it. Is it a major difference between doing it this way and actually "CRUSHING" it?? If so, PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you go about crushing them!

P.S. I would only snort if it increased the BA by at least 30-40% like with Opana. With Opana, NO DOUBT snorting is much stronger. Anyway...I'm straying. PLEASE let me know how to completely crush these if it makes that much of a difference than just cutting into fourths!!! Thank you in advance! You can e-mail me as [email protected]

You need an item called Thor's Cancer Hammer to crush them. Nothing else is capable. They keep it in the pardue pharma lab to make sure no one can defeat the time release on any of the new OP's. I'd suggest you raise an army, knock down the walls, and take the hammer from them! Every guy there is at least level 90 though, do not underestimate them. I've heard they all have level 10 "intoxicate" spells, if you get hit with it, *bam* you're drooling all over yourself for the next couple of days. The trick is, if you get the hammer, it makes you immune unless you snort the pills you crush with it.... pfffft

Seriously, you resurrected a year old thread to ask how to crush these pills after you have tried crushing one? Perhaps you could search around and find the oxycontin megathread, I'll bet you ran across it before you found this one. There is a method on there that allows you to snort them, but I've heard it's gross, takes a lot of work, and the long term consequences of microwaving plastic pills to snort is unknown, but likely not good.

i dont wanna snort them. I wanna take them orally but with no time release. I didnt try crushing one and im not gonna ruin one in the microwave. I only take them about a week out of every month when i run out of my opana 40mg. BTW, I tried the army thing and it failed. Their walls are impenetrable even with the
siege weapons i have.

I guess I will never understand why anybody would even snort an opi' hcl. But thinking that people do the same thing
with same said meds' full of acetominiphen gives me the F'n heebie jeebies...I'm not judging, but man, thats doing way more physical damage.....YOWWWWWWZA !!!!!

i hope u werent responding to me. I said i didnt want to snort it just take it with out the time release. And, I agree, anyone that snorts lortab/percs with that apap
in it is retarded.

This thread is pretty old and has deviated quite a bit from our explicit mission of Harm Reduction. As there is little value in it and these topics have been covered many times and in greater detail in other threads, I am going to close this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.