• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

For pot paranoia....

Nicholai

Bluelighter
"According to a recent report by Marijuana.com, sniffing black peppercorns could be the simple answer to reducing the paranoia effects sometimes felt after smoking pot. By simply smelling or chewing on peppercorns after lighting up, smokers can mitigate these effects, writes Jay Arthur."

http://www.alternet.org/food/black-pepper-marijuana

Very interesting.

Thanks for the link. Next time I head out in public after a hefty dose, Ill take a few big whiffs of peppercorns and report back. I get a fair amount of social anxiety when Im real stoned around unfamiliar people. Pretty sure I got one of those little grinder bottles full of it in my pantry, Ill definitely give it a try.

I bet this was written by a DEA agent so that they could identify stoners easier and like totally bust them, man.

Salutations Nicholai,

Very interesting.

Indeed!

But does this mean ALL of those who effectively suffer severely from "pot paranoïa" will benefit, in the inclusive sense, e.g. including the one's who never "consumed" in their own lives, for starters?... Then their followers. Whatever., etc!

:p

Thanks for the link. Next time I head out in public after a hefty dose, Ill take a few big whiffs of peppercorns and report back. I get a fair amount of social anxiety when Im real stoned around unfamiliar people. Pretty sure I got one of those little grinder bottles full of it in my pantry, Ill definitely give it a try.

Just do yourself a favor and don't sniff ground peppercorns, man. =D