• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fools who dont listen and do too much MDMA

Luckily people who attend psytrance raves seem to be much more conscious about their consumption, so I rarely see anyone with stim overdose. This kind of music doesn't attract teens (they wouldn't be allowed to enter anyway, accidents with hospitalisation would get the authority's attention).

Luckily people who attend psytrance raves seem to be much more conscious about their consumption, so I rarely see anyone with stim overdose. This kind of music doesn't attract teens (they wouldn't be allowed to enter anyway, accidents with hospitalisation would get the authority's attention).

I agree with you Myr. trance DEFINETLY attracts a more mature crowd

it's frustrating sometimes and I'm thankful im not a parent ...so I don't have to give MY kid warnings just to watch them ignore me.
But hey, if you give good advice and just ONE of these kids takes you seriously and listens to you/ takes your advice...it's worth it. Keep talking the good shit and allow the bad shit to happen. Cuz it's gonna happen.

i have binged on mdma in the past and eye found out the hard way that LESS IS MORE FOR A FACT but i do understand that people tend to start over doing it because the feeling and life style with mdma feels so good that people crave to do it often.