• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fools who dont listen and do too much MDMA

Pranginell

Greenlighter
I've taken md for many years at various raves, know my limits etc. I'd like to think that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the stuff. Yet no one ever listens. They've been taking their terrible mcat, or whatever crappy drug they've been getting their hands on, and think it's the same. You tell them it's not. You say 'It's not like that crap you've been snorting, it wont hit you for ages, maybe 45 minutes till you start to feel it you definitely don't need half a gram you clown'. They keep doing lines until half a gram has gone. They then chew their faces off and are completely fucked.

Is it just me who has these utterly fruitless conversations with youngsters who ask you for advice and then completely ignore everything you tell them? I'm pretty sure I wasn't this stupid (that's a blatant lie, I was probably far worse)

Nope just let go of the fact that you can't help those kids as even if you give them right advice that's available to everyone it's up to them to listen.

Just focus on being the example you want to see rather than explaining what to be. That will probably help them learn better than anything. The more you think about these kids the less you can think about caring about your health.

While that 45mins seems like eternity sometimes, I'm really sad to read about so many people snorting their stuff just because they want to get fucked asap. Even bloody 2C-B which is known to burn like sauron's eye. Also, I really can't imagine what's fun about taking such huge doses of stimulants where negative side effects are more apparent.

I feel like the OP allot when I'm out on the town and also in this forum especially.

Keep preaching sensible MD use and know your facts and your body, take breaks and be an informed user or it will completely turn on you ect... I keep preaching but it's deaf ears mostly even if they intellectually know they're using irresponsibly. They don't care; having too much fun. I can understand that though. I wouldn't have listened to anyone either back in the day...

Being a role model is the best thing you can do. Maybe not always for strangers, but at least for your friends. I've introduced people to MDMA in the past, but I've also introduced them to test kits, what your physical and mental needs are during and after the roll, vitamins to take, the importance of eating and staying hydrated, etc. Just by doing those things yourself you can really make an impact. And sometimes you give advice to strangers but they don't seem to care or get it right then, but in a couple of weeks or months or years, what you said can really sink in! At hospitals the staff are told to ask smoker patients if they want to quit, and say that studies have shown that when most patients have been asked 7 times by different healthcare staff, they tend to seriously consider quitting. So you can be part of that chain :) Don't give up educating people, but don't make it your responsibility to save them from themselves either. People often come around after some time :)

I've taken md for many years at various raves, know my limits etc. I'd like to think that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the stuff. Yet no one ever listens. They've been taking their terrible mcat, or whatever crappy drug they've been getting their hands on, and think it's the same. You tell them it's not. You say 'It's not like that crap you've been snorting, it wont hit you for ages, maybe 45 minutes till you start to feel it you definitely don't need half a gram you clown'. They keep doing lines until half a gram has gone. They then chew their faces off and are completely fucked.

Is it just me who has these utterly fruitless conversations with youngsters who ask you for advice and then completely ignore everything you tell them? I'm pretty sure I wasn't this stupid (that's a blatant lie, I was probably far worse)

I haven't taken MDMA since 2009, I took it pretty much every other weekend and mainly went for night missions with my rolling partner inthe woods with weed, music and lights. Also went to a few parties and festivals, this started in 2005. Anyway, we were always different from the rest of our mates who would be using around 150mg or 2 pills, we would have half a G each often up to a G, and do not dispute the quality, 4 years of use, probably more than 30 contacts over that time and the UK so close to Holland. Also this was before all that mcat and meow meow shit. Basically we both just loved getting totally messy! Never really lost the magic, although had a couple of severe depression states due to serotonin depletion. Would I change what we did, nope those were great nights each and every time.

There are always exceptions but if you look at the countless 'i took molly, help!' threads, it's easy to see there's need for harm reduction, most of us are not as lucky as you and of course now we have the RCs to worry about too.

You can only really learn what your limits are & why not to push them too far, if you do push your limits a few times. A lot of people need to learn not to take too much by doing it themselves & experiencing the effects. As others have said, set a good example yourself, look after yourself, stick to doses you can easily tolerate & have a good time on, maybe some of the youngsters will see that & learn from you while they're sweating, shaking & feeling unwell from doing too much.

Yea we did find our way to our limits, even though it was a fast process. I've only ever pushed it too far once when I took a gram in under 90 minutes, that had me unable to walk or breath well on the come up, things got black (probably due to high body temp) but once I was up haha, wow.

We actually did a lot of research on erowid and for my 18th birthday m mum got me a factual book on mdma ehich was interesting. But kids these days it isnt the same, invest in a test kit, know your limits and dont go quad dropping without a tolerance and knowing what you have. Ah the days when you never had to research your pills before hand..

Yea we did find our way to our limits, even though it was a fast process. I've only ever pushed it too far once when I took a gram in under 90 minutes, that had me unable to walk or breath well on the come up, things got black (probably due to high body temp) but once I was up haha, wow.

We actually did a lot of research on erowid and for my 18th birthday m mum got me a factual book on mdma ehich was interesting. But kids these days it isnt the same, invest in a test kit, know your limits and dont go quad dropping without a tolerance and knowing what you have. Ah the days when you never had to research your pills before hand..

If you were in fact taking 1 gram of mdma, you were wasting about .7 grams. Even sharing stories like this is ridiculous. This site is dedicated to HR and sharing stories like this are counterproductive to that.

If you were in fact taking 1 gram of mdma, you were wasting about .7 grams. Even sharing stories like this is ridiculous. This site is dedicated to HR and sharing stories like this are counterproductive to that.

While it's not in the aim of HR, it's refreshing to see the opposite extreme to 'I took 100mg now I'm fucked up forever'.

I haven't taken MDMA since 2009, I took it pretty much every other weekend and mainly went for night missions with my rolling partner inthe woods with weed, music and lights. Also went to a few parties and festivals, this started in 2005. Anyway, we were always different from the rest of our mates who would be using around 150mg or 2 pills, we would have half a G each often up to a G, and do not dispute the quality, 4 years of use, probably more than 30 contacts over that time and the UK so close to Holland. Also this was before all that mcat and meow meow shit. Basically we both just loved getting totally messy! Never really lost the magic, although had a couple of severe depression states due to serotonin depletion. Would I change what we did, nope those were great nights each and every time.

This is fairly similar to me really. I had a group of mates who liked a little bit, but not too much, but I on the other hand could go all night, but I've always been clever with it. Like anything, if you take your substances in moderation you can keep going and going, I remember 1 particular night where I'd gone through the stages of mdma, cocaine, speed, ketamine, and then finally mcat (back when it was still a legal high). and I felt great al lnight and morning, right up to noon when I decided to make my way home. It always comes back to bite you though!

But this is what I always try to tell people you can take plenty of drugs if you don't overdo each 1, especially some of the fools who mess themselves up on that ketamine. It's not something I've had that many times, although I did enjoy it, and I would do it again, but you see some of the chronic ket heads and it just puts you off the stuff.

junglist, judging by your name I'm guessing you were big into the jungle scene. mid 2000s Jungle and d&b had a massive resurgance and I went to some very good nights, I then got big obsessed with dubstep, until that bubble burst a few years ago. I have mates in Leeds and Sheffield who still go to the odd night.

Last edited:
lol yeah at some house party recently there was a group snorting it and i told them that it's better to eat it, and pointed out the large chunks of crystal and explained they would absolutely shred the inside of your nose even if you crushed them
they snorted, complained that it hurt, and then complained that the high wasn't as good as the other week when they ate it
not much to do but sit back and giggle at them

lol yeah at some house party recently there was a group snorting it and i told them that it's better to eat it, and pointed out the large chunks of crystal and explained they would absolutely shred the inside of your nose even if you crushed them
they snorted, complained that it hurt, and then complained that the high wasn't as good as the other week when they ate it
not much to do but sit back and giggle at them

I had a friend who hated come ups so much he would be totally uneasy, taking high doses. So I came up with the idea for him to snort around 50mg or half a pill just after he had dropped, that way he would have a quicker come up and due to the small amount still a good roll duration.

I used to take pride in grinding down mandy or pills into dust whilst rolling, spend like 30 minutes with a work surface, a few cards and techniques.

After my 4 year binge however, my preferred method was literally to get a mouthfall of water and shovel the crystals in and swallow. It was nasty but you kinda get used to it and it seemed to me after experimenting with different ways to be the best. Note, I never plugged E, if I still lived back home and could get it I probably would try it after what I have read.

It definitely gets irritating. Especially when you have been down that road yourself and seen the dark side. They're like little kids pushing boundaries. Since I was once one of them, I can't say much.

My pill use back in the day (from 04 to 09) was anything but responsible. Then I get into mephedrone and methylone and mixing them with MDMA in 2010 and that's when i fried myself finally. Haven't really been the same since.

Now keep in mind that I was an active member of Bluelight most of that time and was even in the chat room all fuckered. I had people begging me to slow down before I went off the cliff. Didn't listen and finally went over.

Bottom line is that we have done our jobs as long as we have given them the information but some people, myself included, have to learn the hard way and that is all there is to it.

I overdid mdma once, when I took a vast quantity of it for a bet (some of the stupid things you do when you're high...), it fucked my head and everything was grey and bleak for about 2 weeks. In fact it made me understand completely how someone with serious depression must feel like all the time, and I don't think I could cope with that sort of state of mind for any extended period. Never did anything that stupid again.

so many people snorting their stuff just because they want to get fucked asap. Even bloody 2C-B which is known to burn like sauron's eye.
Ha this one got me.

But i know how it is, I hate trying to tell people about kits and real MD vs bunk just to have them think I'm the ass hole. In the end you just have to say you tried.

I still have kids tell me that a certain color pill had a certain base & always asking what stack the pill is. I've also talked to people who'll eat Molly after Molly claiming it's way safer because it's pure MDMA. I've even been told that if it's pure MDMA you can't overdose. I couldn't believe someone would actually believe that & go around telling other people that.

It's not like there are a bunch of geniuses floating around in the rave culture lol, I've noticed that a majority of responsible mdma users are those that use outside the typical EDM show setting. At raves you're surrounded by kids, and it becomes a cesspool of who can take the most Molly and or other drugs. Which is all fine until someone ODs or goes into the inevitable long term depression.

People think more is better and then wonder why the comedown kills them afterwards. I educate people I know about optimal doses, even my older brother who used to rave his tits off in the 90s munching 10 pills in a night didn't know about optimal doses.