• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin food grade citric or lemon juice ?

dowa

Greenlighter
hello, I haven't found any answer about my question around the net, so if you know the answer I will be thankful, I live in asia, and we have to add acid to dissolve the H#3, we don't have sterile citric acid or Vitc, like in the exchange program in uk, so we only have lemon juice, that is in the yellow bottle shaped lemon, and food grade citric acid, I've heard about getting an eye infection in a lot of threads around the web, but we got heavy and old H#3 Users, wich don't have an eye infection or never have seemed to heard of someone getting it, and a lot of them told me they use lemon juice, so my question is to where I live where we don't have sterile citric acid sachets or vitc, what should we add to dissolve ?

Food grade has to be better than lemon juice if those are your only options. You don't have abscorbic acid? You can usually find it at vitamin shops or pharmacies.

Food grade citric acid without a doubt. Even if it's unlikely are you really willing to risk an infection?

I don't have any advice/experience with the question at hand, but I'm just wondering what the eye infection thing is about. Could someone explain?

well thank you guys, so you guys suggest I use food grade citric ok, i'm an addict for six years, I only shooted like seven times, all with lemon juice, and I know users who are really old in their fifty and always use lemon juice they seem pretty ok and can see very well, so what is this thing about eye fungal or something I mean no one have ever heard about it in my country, have some one gone blind really by injecting H3 with lemon juice ? we have vitamin c but with tablets, I visited the best vit shops in my country believe it or not not single one has powder vit c ? I will try order vitc or citric sachets from ebay with the little spoon, please help me guys , i'm really concerned, I don't get high and can't seem to get euphoria in a really long time ? why is that ? should I shoot to get euphoria feeling ? please help me, thanks.