• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Folks who really like Nitrous

Gary White

Bluelighter
If you don't I understand. I don't like downers.
I'm an engineer and from the first time someone handed me a soda bottle at a party I thought there had to be a better way. I had a tank. That is way cool but alas I was cut off. Now If you have one, I can share my experience and ideas.
For now I am stuck with whipits and a 500-600 cart a month habit. I am trying to make it easier and this is v.1
V.2 will have a different toggle, set up for a magazine loader

cart%20loader%20closed.JPG

I used to have a nitrous habit too. Its by far my favorite dissociative and perhaps one of my favorite drugs. I don't do it anymore because it seems to fuck with my lungs (perhaps because i dont use a filter like you).

The optimal nitrous build in my opinion would involve two tanks, one of nitrous oxide and another oxygen, the combination of which would be introduced via mask with perhaps a timed mechanical shut off valve. This is of course dreaming big and would not be economical.

My question to you: do you have memories stored in the nitrous trip that can only be unlocked by the nitrous state? I feel like there are a number of levels to the nitrous trip, where nitrous acts as the key to a vault of realizations made while on nitrous oxide. I believe one of the final levels is the realization that oneself is actually god (in typical NMDA-antagonist induced psychosis fashion, as is commonly realized by those on PCP analogs, etc.). I don't believe it, though in a way I suppose we are all our own god, and are certainly a reflection of the source of energy that created the universe (so in that sense we are god?).

Becareful of hypoxia and B12 depletion. I think im more or less fine, but who knows. Afterall, I am god apparently, so nothing can effect me. Seriously, heavy abuse can lead to toxic encephalopathy and all kinds of other things...

There is definitely a lot in the back of your mind that gets unlocked with nitrous. I have started taking notes sometimes. Occasionally there is a real pearl in there but other times it is something that only seemed important on the gas. You will dig up old memories and you can also write some interesting stories. This is not something cracking one or two carts does tho. You are into a box or two. When you are doing this 8 grams at a time hypoxia is probably not going to be a huge issue but when you have a tank, it is definitely something to worry about, particularly with a mask. You are right about the oxygen. When I did have the tank, we had oxygen going too. It actually increases the effect. You will need 2 regulators and 2 valves per hose is probably best. I found 8 PSI on the NO2 and 4 PSI on the O2 was a good mix. If you have one, a flow meter on the O2 is a nice sanity check. Sometimes hospitals throw stuff like that away and you can find them in surplus/auction places.
There are some nice 12v solenoid valves that work great. I used to be able to find them in the trash at work. I still never used a mask, just a hose

Wow. Pretty cool rig. I admittedly wasn't totally sure when I opened this if this was totally legitimate, but I'm not really seeing anything crazy about this that would disqualify it. For now, I'll take my bullshit elsewhere I suppose. Again, cool rig!

do you not use a punch balloon? obv is kinda dangerous, but not as dangerous as straight out of the cracker. lol

my nitrous use culminated one afternoon with a childhood friend (we were in our 20s). we cracked about 6 chargers a piece into a balloon, said cheers and were off to that strange place. Once we were both sedated and unconscious we look over at each other. remember we are under anesthesia. totally unconscious for thirty seconds. but there my buddy was. and we jumped up and down and were fully aware that we somehow ventured to the same spot. it was unbelievable. When we came to we put the gas down, and just tried to figure out where we went. It truly was an amazing experience. To this day I cant get that high lol

I started with a punch balloon but only connected to the tank as a regulator, We always used a hose.