• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

foggy brain week after mdma

darkodonnieeu

Greenlighter
Last friday i took 2 Little pieces of 220mg pill( IT wasnt even half, IT should have 90-100 mg) and to this Day i still feel comedown after this. I feel dumb and stupid AF , and sometimes i forget my thoughts and words. I feel "emptiness " in certain part of my brain, its hard to describe. I dont feel sad or depressed but im less happy than weeks before. How long this feeling can last? I dont abuse this drug i respect IT. This was my 4th time in 9 months and strongest dose was 110mg. I dont take any other drugs (even weed, alcohol or cigarretes). Right now i take 5-htp 2x Day and l-tyrosine 1x Day. I wasnt tested this pills but i saw laboratory tests results on reddit and IT was pure mdma ( from darknet, the same vendor )

I've had this brain fog for about 2 months now. Are you better or have you done anything to help? Hope you can help

I've found nootropics like piracetam effective at lifting brain fog.

Brain fog is a temporary side effect of using drugs; stop using them and eventually it can go away. Its also a side effect of anxiety/depression. Try to be proactive and healthy and it will more readily shift.

Would 5htp help? Have you had any side effects from piracetam like does the brain fog fully go once you come off them?

My personal experience is that 5-htp didn't have any noticeable effect on me at all, although it certainly seems to work for some, and wouldn't hurt to take it given the circumstances. Either way, you can't expect it to suddenly work/or for things to suddenly improve. Two weeks is a short amount of time, and MDMA every other month is enough to cause brain fog. IME it takes weeks to months to shift, and the process is gradual. Don't worry about it, just be aware of it.

Piracetam caused no side effects for me, other than when I took too much choline and felt a bit weird.

Time + health + no drugs will = no brain fog. :)

Edit: can you please not duplicate your post amongst multiple threads? It makes the forum messy and complicates keeping track of things. Cheers. :)

Last edited: