View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Foggy and messy mushroom trip

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
So out of all of the psychedelics I'd say I'm least experienced with mushrooms. I've done them maybe 20 times from a gram to 7 grams or so. I'm mist experienced with subaruginosa and pan cyans but I got a lovely big lot of Aussie Cubes and test dosed a dose I'd guess was 3gms I was definitely tripping hard and the body high was lovely, and at times the CEV's were great. Mexican women, snakes, intricate DMT like patterns. But they got really foggy and hard to see in a way. It's hard to explain but unlike LSD or previous trips where it was like watching something right in front of me clearer than normal, this was like watching a smudged TV screen.

I'd taken valium the day before and I used nitrous throughout.
What do you think this was and have you experienced this?
I think it also came down to being less spiritually aligned as I have been in the past. I've been very psychologically disconnected lately and physically unfit. I guess I'm answering my own question I'm just curious.
Cheers people 👍

Mushroom visuals tend to be more organic, bleeding, blending, all that. The nitrous though could’ve been to blame.

I’m not a fan of nitrous cuz while the high during a psychedelic is great it tends to kill the experience for me after. Maybe you felt something similar.

-GC

If nitrous is on the menu along with a trip it has to be the second half of the trip. Because I agree, once the gas is done the rest of the trip is almost done too.

Mushroom visuals can be so many things. And foggy and staticky is for sure one of them. Almost like the mushroom is hoiding back because of something I did. DM Turner has a paragraph where he said he could not get a good mushroom trip if he planned on injecting ketamine during it. LIke the mushroom knew. It would be dull and colorless.

I have had mushroom trips rival DMT in their visuals too. Sharp, colorful and millions of little dimensions.