• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Focalin

Heythere74

Greenlighter
Trying this for the second time with a lot higher dose and I am also IVing ((best way to do it with the right size micron filter) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, I moved this so you can have your own thread. What dosage of Focalin are you planning to take?

p.s. We don't use swim at Bluelight so I've updated your post. Just speak in the first person. Thanks

Trying this for the second time with a lot higher dose and I am also IVing ((best way to do it with the right size micron filter) )

You absolutely should not inject this drug, even if you have micron filters. It is among a short-list of drugs that cause complication at a rate and intensity higher than other drugs; even other pills. Buprenorphine, for instance, is known to cause more complications per capita than a lot of other drugs.

(Dex)Methylphenidate, whether it's Ritalin or Focalin, is also well-known to cause complications at a very high rate. In most other cases, I wouldn't say anything, but this is an outright dangerous practice that needs to be addressed with HR in mind. It's something that cannot be done with any confidence, even in the best of circumstances. Why do you need to do this?

Heroin users begin injecting for financial reasons. We get sick, we get at least double our money if we inject. Sure it feels good too, but this is why addicts eventually end up on the needle. You don't have any kind of fire under your ass that predicates you using this drug in this manner. You get a small rush, sure, but is that worth an abscess? Methylphenidate has a reasonable bioavailability anyway. It's not the best, but it does not mean you need to IV.

I'm not judging you at all man. I've done dangerous things in my life too. I'm just hoping to prevent people from making the same mistakes without patronizing them, which is quite a tight-rope to walk for us. I just want you to be safe man.

I started doing this yesterday. I basically ran out of heroin and wanted anything I could find to inject. That's where my brain is right now. I used to hear people say they were in love with the needle and I didn't get it. I do now. I get a pretty good buzz from the Focalin actually. It's kind of like coke/ stomped Meth imo. I'd rather have dope but this and suboxone are all I got for now.

If you are absolutely determined to IV something, why not sterile, micron filtered water? Perhaps I'm wrong to recommend such, but it certainly can't be anywhere near as dangerous as the focalin, as Keif has made very clear. Playing with fire, dude, seriously.