• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Focalin, Vyvanse, caffeine

AnElevatedMind

Greenlighter
So I have one question. Am I going to die if I take another one? Today I have snorted 120mg of vyvanse (dumb ik) and after I was coming down from that I crushed up 20 mg of focalin XR and snorted that. Then I went out to a diner and drank around 3-4 cups of coffee. (Most coffee I've drank in my life). I have 2 more focalin 20 mg capsules. I feel fine right now. But it's 12 in the morning and I don't feel like going to sleep. So the my other question is, can I take more focalin and not die? Btw I think I have a bit of a tolerance to focalin as I've been taking it for about a month now. Today is the first day I've tried vyvanse. Also today is the first day I've had that much caffeine. I just want to stay high and not lose this buzz. And is it better to crush focalin and snort or take it orally?

I wouldn't recommend adding more Focalin on top of what you've already taken. Did you end up taking it? I know this happened last night so this advice may be too late. I don't know if you would die from this but if you feel like you may be in an overdose situation, seek medical attention.