• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Focalin extraction

smokedopetillidie

Bluelighter
I’ll get straight to the point, I’m no chemist in any respect so I don’t understand a lot of the chemistry mumbo jumbo on many of the forums in here.
I need a simple step by step guide on how to extract the “good shit” in focalin from all the filler so I can snort it. I have focalin 5mg xr so an extraction using that is what I’m looking for.
If I’m a fool and such is not possible for a simpleton like me, then I also have a 5mg ir methylphenidate script which is also like to know how to extract.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I’m just tired of insulating garbage for some good euphoria. Chronic snorter so I’m not really interested in plugging or oral solutions. Just wanna be able to sniff sum powder without getting Ritalin lung.

Separating dexmethylphenidate from pill filler is going to be more challenging than you think. You'd have to start by identifying the chemical polarities and solubility of the drug itself and every filler ingredient (probably half a dozen at least). It's likely far from simple.

Last edited: