• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Foamy Urine during Meth Comedown

Someperson705

Greenlighter
So a little background... I use once or twice every several months. Recently over the past week i snoked .5 over flabout four days with some broken 1 or 2 hour power naps in there. Stayed hydraged well. Probably didn't eat as much as a should but atleast ate a tiny bit each day.

Now im on day 2 of the comedown having the usual effects of anxiety, slightly elevated heart rate. Etc. One thing that is slightly concerning me though is everytime i have to piss its always foamy/bubbly. Sometimes its a bunch other timesits next to noting. The color remains pale yellow to clear. So im pretty sure its not dehdration. Ive read it could be due to kidney damage/failure. I understand none of you cane give professional medical advice. Id like an opinion on if i did some damage or if its psychosomatic. I plan on going to Dr. Or urgent care if it doesn't subside in a couple of days.

When I was using meth, my urine always smelled strongly of ammonia, and was foamy. It always made sense to me that it was just a byproduct, meth is made with ammonia. If it really concerns you I would see a doctor. Is there any sort of pain?

When I was using meth, my urine always smelled strongly of ammonia, and was foamy. It always made sense to me that it was just a byproduct, meth is made with ammonia. If it really concerns you I would see a doctor. Is there any sort of pain?

No pain at all. I knew of the ammonia smell being a byproduct never heard of foamy urine. I really feel perfectly fine other than usual come down effects. I honestly was thinking its probably all in my head from the mad anxiety on the comedown and thinking theres something wrong with your body from it. Since i have never binged that long or anything i figured i would give it a couple of days before i get checked out unless i feel seriously ill.

That's what I would do. Yeah ammonia is pretty foamy. I would just keep an eye on yourself. I think you'll be ok, just go with your gut.

That's what I would do. Yeah ammonia is pretty foamy. I would just keep an eye on yourself. I think you'll be ok, just go with your gut.

Thanks for the quick responses. You helped my anxiety a ton. Lurked on bluelight for a while trying to find a similar situation. Just glad some one else has expirienced the same thing.

Your very welcome. Meth does some wierd stuff lol. I'm glad I could help.