• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Fluoxetine and Cocaine

AB47

Greenlighter
Hi there, I have recently been prescribed fluoxetine as I have been having a few issues. I use cocaine once or twice a month, rarely over a gramme and usually half a gramme per session. Is it safe to carry on this level of use whilst taking fluoxetine ? My next planned session is next month, when i will have been on the prescribed medicine for three weeks. Any help with this enquiry would be hugely appreciated. Also I vape pot everyday and drink alcohol when taking cocaine.

Last edited:
If it’s really cocaine there shouldn’t be any interactions. Coke is mainly an ndri, doesn’t really do anything to serotonin. I’m on fluoxetine and have done hexen, a-PHP and amphetamines without any sort of interaction.

If it’s really cocaine there shouldn’t be any interactions. Coke is mainly an ndri, doesn’t really do anything to serotonin. I’m on fluoxetine and have done hexen, a-PHP and amphetamines without any sort of interaction.
I'm in fluoxentine.I mixed a heavy dose of meth with it once and got Serotonin Syndrome.Ended up with a 104 fever, was having seizures,also was extremely rigid.Went to the hospital and all they did was help break the fever.Cocaine effects Serotonin a little but not near as much as meth.You should be ok.

Oh yeah that’s super sketchy I know meth affects serotonin a lot at high doses so that would be best to avoid lol. Glad you made it through that it can definitely be fatal.

Cheers for the advice, much appreciated.