• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants fluoroamphetamines: good alternative to adderall?

ispahan69

Greenlighter
Hey,

I am trying to replace adderall by something else (as adderall causes me anxiety) and got my hands on both 4 FA and 4F-MPH that I will try soon. From what I understand 4FA is more euphoric while 4F-MPH has a more long lasting effect. My usual dose of adderall is 45mg (ir)/1 intake

My questions are the following:

- If you have al
ready used 4FA, did it give you more focus + euphoria at low doses (around 80-100mg)?
- F
rom experience do you know what dosage of 4FA or 4F-MPH would be more or less eauivalent to 45mg of adderall?
- Finally, if you have already combined adde
rall + fluoroamphetamine, what were the effects? (there is also an ongoing debate of the risk of neurotoxicity/ serotonine syndrome caused by this combo and would love to get the opinion of people who've used it).

Last edited:
Ive never used it but you might wanna look into possible neirotoxicity from regularnuse i think i heard somehing about that check out trip reports there is a bunch if reports

I'd never use 4-FA as an Adderall replacement. Not only is it more rolly, you're gonna find daily use will cause the same anxiety and crashes, if not much worse.

Youre better off trying 3-fpm, its a mellow high that doesnt disconnect you to much. Also takes a low dose to get a desired effect, i class it as a practical stimulant like vyvance. I used it alot in high school great as to me it had no come down and its would never cause me any issue's unless you abuse it

No comparison...Adderall is a clean burning high, functional, focused, not necessarily "recreational" unless you take a moderate-high dose....4-FA is like a weird Ecstasy-type stimulant/high (and a lot more new/less studied than good old dextroamp)

I think the safety of all the fluoro- amps AND 3-FPM is questionable at best for daily use compared to regular amp. I would not make this change. I would try working with my current Adderall script. 45 at once is a lot. Why not 20 twice a day?

I transitioned from Adderall to Dex and while it's definitely the superior drug, I do find it less useful for certain tasks.

Thanks for your replies guys! Would you say that Dex has a more potent mood lifter effect than Addy?

My issue is that I get anxiety side effect from adderall as soon as I take it and therefore can't enjoy the benefits of adderall by taking it on its own. I used to do an adderall + ectasy or MDMA combo and it worked perfectly for me, it made me just relaxed enough to be able to focus and be productive, but as I am worried about the risks of mixing drugs, I wanted to find one drug that could have the same effect as both adderall + ectasy/MDMA combined, hence why I got 4 FA/4 FPM.

Would you say adderall + MDMA/ectasy would be safer than 4 FA?

@Ergan: Is 3 FPM supposedly safer than 4FA/ 4FPM?

Dex is a lot, lot harder to get scripted nowadays unless you've got a great relationship with your doc or have been on it for a while already. Vyvanse is the practical alternative, or focalin xr if your doc won't do amphetamines.

And just from the feel of it(which isn't definitive), unless you are shooting 100mg+, then there is no way that 3-FPM isn't probably the safest RC/functional stim out there, including the phenidates.

I don't think it is a good idea to treat any research chemical as a medication.
There is no quality control in regards to impurities, contamination - even that what you are buying is what it says on the label.

More to the point, most of these drugs have never been approved for clinical trials - let alone proven safe for regular or daily (or any) use.
They can also be banned or scheduled at any time, so they're not really a good thing to become reliant on using.

Also, stimulants tend to cause anxiety and tension; it's par for the course, more or less. Have you discussed this issue with your prescribing doctor?

Ive never used it but you might wanna look into possible neirotoxicity from regularnuse i think i heard somehing about that check out trip reports there is a bunch if reports
humans aren't rats and all, but 4-fa was never found to be neurotoxic in rats

Holy shit man, you're talking about using Adderall and MDMA *for daily use*?

I'd rather use Adderall and a benzo, which is a horrifying dual-addiction to have, than Adderall and MDMA. Fuck I'd rather just use "low dose" meth everyday, from a mental health perspective.

*Any* stim is going to carry anxiety with it eventually. If you're trying to capture that early "confidence with no anxiety" effect, I hate to tell you but it's probably gone for good.

Indeed.
MDMA would be absolutely useless (and extremely bad for your mental [not to mention physiological] health) if taken daily.
Also, extremely expensive.

I think the OP really needs to think about what they are hoping to achieve with this; for the most part, "recreational" drugs (RCs or illicitly synthed "street drugs") simply cannot be used safely as replacements for medication.

humans aren't rats and all, but 4-fa was never found to be neurotoxic in rats

Thanks! Good to know!

Nah, sorry guys, I didn't explain clearly. I am not using mdma every day but once per week at most (usually, once every 2 weeks), when the anxiety really quicks in. As for benzos, I just don't tolerate them. I had xanax once (it came from a pharmacy and I only took one), and it literally made me fall asleep within 15 minutes against my will in the train in the middle of the day -which never happens to me as I actually have trouble sleeping-..
The train company staff eventually woke me up 5hours late.. so would never use benzos again..

I guess adderall is just not a good med for me but it is better than nothing.

I will look at other alternatives then 4FA in the long term though

Last edited:
The problem with Dex is that when you're very used to the pushiness of Adderall, you can easily feel like the Dex isn't "doing anything"