• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fluoro Furanyl Fentanyl (FFF), new analogue similar to Fu-F, seeking advices / info

hellwind

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

soon I should get this new compound to test, Fluoro Furanyl Fentanyl (FFF).
There is NO CAS Number nor studies or info about this compound yet.

All I know is it should be similar to Fu-F in Potency, and it should have a stronger euphoric effect compared to Fu-F. Dosage suggested around 1mg.

I'm asking around on different Forums trying to gather more Information (Theorical Info from Chemist/Researchers/Fenta Analogues nerds, direct experiences from Users) - anything that could help to make a safe usage / experimentation.

If you have any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

N-(4-fluorophenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)furan-2-carboxamide or N-(2-fluorophenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)furan-2-carboxamide?

I don't have any experience with this substance and I guess you already know this, but work with a good milligram or better microgram scale, use volumetric dosing and start extremely low

This one?
imagefly.cgi

Thanks for your replies. I've asked to get more information on the structure.

The manufacturer said there are no info available on internet about this, since it's really a new analogue. They were just able to calculate in theory the dosage and tested carefully with a groups of volunteers in the last weeks. The reports confirms the potency if very similar to Fu-F, therefore the suggested dosage should be somewhat the same (1mg with no or little opiates tolerance)

I really wanted to test it so I ordered it asap, if only I had waited 2-3 more days, a safer cut has been made available.
I got used (pretty good) to eyeball pure Xanax pure powder, therefore 1mg is somewhat ok to split, my scale is sadly only 0.001 precision. I'll see if I can find somebody who can borrow an analytic or ug scale to stay on the safe side.
Even if not dangerous like carfentanyl or such, i'll carefully open the package wearing gloves and mask.

I'll send an update as soon as I get more info,

Actually it might be 2'fluoro-FF which would be more potent than 4'FFF, so start way lower than 1mg/dose.

Thanks for your replies. I've asked to get more information on the structure.

The manufacturer said there are no info available on internet about this, since it's really a new analogue. They were just able to calculate in theory the dosage and tested carefully with a groups of volunteers in the last weeks. The reports confirms the potency if very similar to Fu-F, therefore the suggested dosage should be somewhat the same (1mg with no or little opiates tolerance)

I really wanted to test it so I ordered it asap, if only I had waited 2-3 more days, a safer cut has been made available.
I got used (pretty good) to eyeball pure Xanax pure powder, therefore 1mg is somewhat ok to split, my scale is sadly only 0.001 precision. I'll see if I can find somebody who can borrow an analytic or ug scale to stay on the safe side.
Even if not dangerous like carfentanyl or such, i'll carefully open the package wearing gloves and mask.

I'll send an update as soon as I get more info,

It seems bullshit that the vendor doesn't know basic things like the structure. If they are going to be providing a brand new chemical they should at least be able to provide the absolute basics about it or otherwise they should have no business selling it. For fucks sake. Somebody had to have made the chemical, after all, unless they are just selling you random fentanylesq floor sweepings...

Edit: just realized you said you asked and are waiting on a reply, hopefully they get back to you. I may have jumped the gun with my rant

Last edited:
While eyeballing alprazolam is still reckless it's not likely that you're going to die from a few milligram too much (but a black out is likely) but with fentanyl analoges a milligram too much could potentially be lethal.
Dissolve a known amount (messured with a good scale) in ethanol/PG (depending on the solubility) and start with 10 microgram and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your advices and safety hints.

As you know I can't mention any source, but if there is somebody I would trust to buy any fenta analogue, this is actually the only one. They are doing business since many years and I was never disappointed. And it's not the usual RandomUntestedCompound_482048 from China ;)

Still waiting for a reply about the structure, i'll update when known. The same if i'll receive in the next days, I'll share my first reports. During the last contact I had, they told me the Vape Liquid is not planned at the moment, they are busy with Iso butyr fentanyl research.

Their Tests to make FFF in Vape liquid (they used to have on stock Fu-F Vape liquid) didn't go as planned using the same process/formula of Fu-F, probably the solubility difference or who knows what else, but it should be viable with an adjusted preparation.

I suppose I can't "cut" the FFF pure Powder by myself (and I don't have any mannithol anyway), I can get access to a Lab and V-Mixer but it's really too much hassle. Tough, if I can't find a ug scale or analytic, i'll for sure pay a visit to be on the safe side, or like you suggested kleinerkiffer, i'll try to dissolve in water/alcohol/ethanol/whatever something like 5mg that I can scale pretty good and then take 250ug as tryout.

I'm sure they don't want their customer dead, if they stated 1mg is dosage for no-tolerance or low tolerance, it should be ok. My tolerance is approx. 40mg Oxy / day, plus various Opiates like Tilidine, Tapentadol, sometimes Buprenorphine. In the last days I've been testing a < 5% PAF and BUC-xx Powder cut but not happy so far.

I'm sure they don't want their customer dead, if they stated 1mg is dosage for no-tolerance or low tolerance, it should be ok. My tolerance is approx. 40mg Oxy / day, plus various Opiates like Tilidine, Tapentadol, sometimes Buprenorphine. In the last days I've been testing a < 5% PAF and BUC-xx Powder cut but not happy so far.

While that's most likely true accidents happen, for example a vendor once sold most likely Bromo-Dragonfly as 2C-B-Fly and people died due to this (you can read up on it at erowid). Sure taking an allergy test dose and working your way up from a sub active dosage is quite time-consuming, but we're talikng about drugs that are active in the (sub-)miligram range and even a small mistake can kill you. Please be really carefull, I don't want you to become another statistic, we lost too many good people already.
Stay safe!

Always assume fent analogs are as potent as carfent, then fent, and then less potent

Danke KleinerKiffer, thanks Tacodude. Yes I've organized everything that I will need, Ethanol 99%+ purity and I will also receive a few vials of Naloxone, if something is going to happen, at least I've a plan B ;)

I will get some sample of Iso Butyr Fentanyl as well in the next weeks, but I think I am going to ask for a cut already, being this compound stronger than FFF.
Except if my attempts to create a FFF Vape liquid will fail and IBF is more suitable for this project.

It could be the FFF structure won't be disclosed, since they don't want the Chinese to steal their hard work and researches to mass produce / mass selling it before a blanket ban will hit China. But this is just my speculation, didn't get a reply so far.

Short update before going to bed :>

The manufacturer replied is still waiting for structures pictures from supervisors, but he specified the compound is 4-fluoro-Fu-F.

And i'm very happy I also discovered it can be effectively smoked/vape, it just requires an higher temperature than Fu-F based on the info I received.
it's pretty hard to overdose from medium-potency fentanyl analogues when vaporized - if you hit the puffs button too many times, most likely you will just fall asleep/blackout, but keep breathing. Using as RoA IV or ingesting is much more dangerous (not that is something new, but it's good to say it as reminder for readers)

I will still need to find out how to make a Vape liquid with this compound, but first i'll familiarize with the substance in the way you suggested and starting very low. If the dosage required will reach > 2mg, i'll switch to snorting that is my preferred way, until I won't be able to Vape it ;)

I'll keep you posted. And I'll stay alive don't worry =>

Be aware some of these analogs are very resistant to naloxone and may take a lot or not even be able to reverse the compound. I think acryl fent has that quality. If you can source an even more potent antagonists that would be a good idea to have around

Thank you a lot for your advice.
I've bought all the needed tools for a basic protection. From other reports this is not even needed, since the non-opiates user tolerance has been confirmed between 0.5 and 1.5mg, but i'll play safe.
Should finally be able to proceed during the weekend. I'll make a spray first with 25mg dissolved in 10ML of distillate water, confirmed being 100% soluble. The spray following my volumetric dosage check, should be approx 140ug for each hit, in the way I can test very safely.

Could you recommend which other antagonist are more suitable than naloxone for such analogues?

And another small update: chloro acetyl fentanyl, which potency is definitely lower than furanyl fentanyl (approx 1/4 TBC) will also be subject to further testing from me in the next weeks.

Glad that you're still alive!

Afaik there's no opioid antagonist available with a higher affinity than naloxone/naltrexone. The only thing I can think of is Diprenorphine, but this is only used in veterinary medicine.
And don't forget that naloxone has a short half life, so after one single dose you might slip back into the OD after it's metabolized and excreted if the half life and duration of action of the opioid is longer.

Hey ;)
I'm back and everything went fine!
I was pretty nervous being my first time, but I took all safety measures to make the spray successfully!
I mixed 20mg of 4-f-fu-f in 20ml of distillate water, wearing latex gloves and mask and a basic protection suite. After 2-3 minutes the powder was totally dissolved in a clear, liquid solution.
Everything went fine and i've carefully checked the volumetric dosage, assuring a spray press was approx. 133ug.

I've started the test this early morning and I confirm the threshold was what expected.
Due she short-acting life of the compound, I was able to repeat the test increasing the dosage after each 3 hours.

With 532ug, the effects were very pleasant: very good mood / euphoria, analgesic, body well being, stimulation.
Probably the "nodding" effect like Fu-F are expected (with my tolerance) around 1mg - 1.5mg, but I'll stay on the safe side and i'll continue to scale up only with +133ug every 3 additional hours, for today is enough ;)

I've also received a sample of IBF, i'll test maybe tomorrow morning. This one already came with a safe cut, so starting dosage is around 5-10mg.

4-F-Fu-F can be also smoked over an Alu foil (suggested from another contact to mix at least 1:5 with mannitol) or put into a vape liquid and wait for dissolve or gently heating the liquid, in this case a safe dosage is 10mg in 10ml E-liquid juice (so basically the same ratio I used for the spray).

That's all for today, thanks for your hints so far :>

if somebody is interested, I concluded all the experiments with 4-F-FU-F and IBF.
I know all dosages and preparations (vape liquid, spray, snorted, smoked, oral).
I don't like to give dosage advice in public replies, because situation is really different based on tolerance and such.
You can PM me if you need such information. DO NOT pm me to ask about sourcing.