• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (fluor)Ampetamine damage

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
(fluor)Ampetamine damage

For some years now I’m kinda in the lows of life so to speak in those years I did use (fluor)amphetamines (4FA, 3FA, 2FA, 2FMA, DEX) in about 1 to 2 times a month with the few last times I did a bing that might take a whole night and day after at max but never took more than 200 MG total and never more than 130 MG 4-FA or 100 mg 3-FA/2-FA in a single dose. And I think I look the sum my whole life I took 10-15 grams in total. Not that much as far as I know.

Now for some time now I have some pretty annoying problems that really stroke me and I was wondering if it could be caused by those amphetamines. Probably temporary and hopefully not permanent.

• PE – and very very weak orgasms
• Not much sexual pleasure on my genetials
• Finding things a bit more boring than in the past.
• Automatic negative thoughts that I get completely identified with - even if I know that the though is absolutely not true. It is like I’m possessed – sorry I don’t know a better word for it.
• Incredibly fast changes of perception (sometimes my perception can shift multiple times a minute

Seeing I did not use that much – some friends that I know used 700 to 1000 grams and are fine – I’m still a bit afraid of some damage. Btw these problems can be mental as well but I'm not sure this is the case.

What do you guys think? Anyone else had these side effects from (fluor)amphs? Oh btw when on the stimulants the sexual problems dissapear like snow from the sun.

anhedonia: you're depressed.
try some exercise or get some SSRIs

anhedonia: you're depressed.
try some exercise or get some SSRIs

Thanks for your post indeed I'm a bit depressed although it slightly goes better last few weeks.

I'm already exercising 3 times a week and try to do meditating at least 5 times a week and I'm no NoFap now. So I hope it gets a bit better as time passes.

perhaps an antidepressant on top of your healthy living might be in order? i've heard a lot of good things about Wellbutrin from people who have quiy amps as its a bit stimulating but without the tweaky euphoria ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Just wait on sex for a while and that might bring back some pleasure. Also, try LSD microdose or 60-120 MGS of DXM for antidepressant (they both work great in this way!)

Only try those though if you dont want to be prescribed stuff like zoloft.

Just wait on sex for a while and that might bring back some pleasure. Also, try LSD microdose or 60-120 MGS of DXM for antidepressant (they both work great in this way!)

Only try those though if you dont want to be prescribed stuff like zoloft.

I dont want go get on anti depressants. I dont have LSD but I do have AL-LAD.

And yeah I want to do the NoFap thing for a while.

I dont want go get on anti depressants. I dont have LSD but I do have AL-LAD.

And yeah I want to do the NoFap thing for a while.
\
Ok, I think that *might* work? I think AL-LAD is less psychedellic than LSD, but you can give it a try.

DXM is non prescription and is in cough syrup or cough gels if you did not know. Be sure to get stuff with only DXM if you are gonna try it. I used it for a while and it worked great, made me less shy and made me smarter (at low doses). If you want to know more about it, look up DXM antidepressant effects.