• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flunitrazepam king of benzodiazepines?

I wouldn't describe benzos as 'euphoric'

I'm prescribed 1mg Clonazepam per night for GAD. It works wonders, and in my opinion it's the best commonly prescribed benzo. However, I think the best benzos I've tried have been Clonazolam and Etizolam.

The worst ones? Probably Phenazepam and Flubromazolam.

Alprazolam isn't euphoric in any way for me, and I have tried a good amount of benzos.

The most euphoric benzo I've tried is what I'm scripted, diazepam. Nothing beats out diazepam imo.

So twenty minutes ago i picked up my monthly script, which are quite a few interesting meds like flunitrazepam one 1mg pill 30 of them and the 2mg version so 3mg of fluni, because in my country its still available in generic form.
I also received 2 mg xanax a day time released plus 60 of the 0.5 mg ones then there is 600 mg seroquel and 900 mg lyrica and last, but certainly not least is my methadone i get 100 mg from clinic the rest i buy at places.

Well quite a bite all this stuff right so what i took is firstly 225mg methadone 300 mg seroquel and 600 mg lyrica added with twelve roofies 2 mg, because my tolerance is somewhere in the stratosphere so please read me if you like, but NEVER copy my behavior.
like described above.

Its now an hour after taking the meds and i dont feel anything yet, but that will come by now rather fast, except if i dont smoke some cannabis then i dont feel very much then after a few waterpipes its like a button gets turned, because everything starts to work more or less after smoking cannabis. Cannabis also potentiates other meds like benzos, methadone and the likes so basically the downers.
Here i end thanks for reading, but i repeat i have a monster tolerance and for most people the named drugs would be lethal if taken.
Best regards, Freek.

Definitely one of few euphoric benzos. I’d rate flubromazolam, flubromazepam, triazolam and maybe flualprazolam higher; but purely in terms of euphoria, flunitrazepam is easily on of the best. Powerful hypnotic benzos tend to induce euphoria in me. The anxiety reduction and sense of relief might cause mild euphoria, but there’s something special with hypnotic benzos. That’s why i stick to RC benzso and my prescribed flunitrazepam.

regarding duration: 6-10 hours; the initial hypnotic effects start to fade a bit earlier though

Damn benzo's.... I find them euphoric because I do suffer from anxiety..BAD. I have been trying to cut back because the past month I've been taking it everyday..December I got 75 1mg xanax 8 2mg xanax 50 1mg klonopin and a few valiums...needless to say I have been MISERABLE(mentallly) until today I broke down and took 2mg of klonopin with 1800mg of Gabapentin and felt NORMAL. Not euphoric, but kinda cuz I just wasn't so deppressed I guese... anyway, I find them euphoric but have learned a lesson benzos should not be taken recreationally on a daily or pretty much daily basis(duhhhh). I got 26 Klononpins and 60 300mg Gabapentin, I'm trying to figure out how to taper...Trying not to take any at all but just didn't feel like being miserable, but just today, and probly tomorow...took 1200mg more of Gaba when I got home with another 2mg of klons. Anyway, ya I would really like to have these, always wanted to try them.

What country are you in?

Overhyped and highly personal I think. My few trials with Funitrazepam proved it to be strong but devote of any of the real pleasure I was expecting. Expectation played a role here.

It simply calms without to much sedation personally. My first choice for euphoric benzo would be Temazepam but hold Etizolam for best allround. But also not really euphoric.

Is Clonazolam really that much different from other Benzos, as it’s widely said to be extremely, unusually recreational and (to some degree) even „euphoric“/„fun“ with high abuse potential and potency?

I know Diazepam, Midazolam, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, Flurazepam, Zopiclone, Etizolam, Flubromazepam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam and Pyrazolam - I prefer Pyrazolam for treatment of anxiety disorder, compared to the overhyped Xanax and even Ativan (which is great but only when taken as 2.5mg sublingual preparation „Expidet“).

Pyrazolam, while being very potent but nevertheless and at the same time the most subtle acting Benzo I know, is strongly potentiated by Alcohol and as it’s not sedating at all, must be treated with caution. It’s one of the few water-soluble Benzos and so can be taken intranasally or IR (plugged), which drastically improves it’s onset of action (~1-5mins for both.)

Diazepam, with it’s well-balanced broad effects-profile, carries a somewhat higher recreational/abuse potential and is, to a degree, inferior to Pyrazolam, Lorazepam and Etizolam - but definitely has pronounced and noticeable stronger overall relaxing/calming- and sleep-inducing properties, more of that sedative calmness and muscle relaxation which makes it unique.

Etizolam is said to be euphoric and darn good for both, it’s short HL and the very fast onset of extraordinary strong calming-, and in higher doses (highly effective) sedative effects - making it perfectly suited for immediate treatment of anxiety disorders/panic attacks. I’ve never found this one to be „fun“ or even euphoria-inducing but for sure one of the best downers available on the Market.

Flubromazepam is special in aspect to that it really and so far the one and only, sole Benzo I would describe as lightly „uplifting“, not exactly euphoric but a strangely interesting „different“ feel to it and slow but steady build-up of proper effects (takes up to 4hrs to peak), i.e. medium sedation, a deeply calming sensation that’s full of warmth and a really comforting confidence boost and last but not least this „emotional“ vibe to it - a slight and exclusive thing I would prescribe as contentment and some kind of „pseudo“-euphoria, that’s not really dulling oneself too much while constant long-acting relief of stress and the like.

Flubromazolam I have taken 3-5 times at the very most with the 1st ever Dose knocking me out cold for a good afternoon while still standing and just a tiny dose - felt like shit afterwards and woke up in the corner of the room with a big ? above my head! Afterwards it was nowhere near as strong and sometimes had no effect at all, but the actual effect cannot be described even in regard to my first and „succeeded“ Test Drive as I was unconscious the whole time and just heavily crushed as I realized what the heck actually happened there. So no thing i‘d do in the future and from what I read this is a good idea as Reports are not advertise it as worthwhile but dangerous and with long-lasting impact on ones tolerance just after one single dose...

Midazolam was expected to be a good, interesting and thought to be strong downer and sleep-aid but @7.5mgs it was hilariously crappy, which is my only and first impression as I only had it for one specific occasion. If Flunitrazepam is just as overhyped I will never ever have the urge to try it just for one time at all - but probably there’s more to Midazolam, because one time is not painting a picture to judge wether a Substance is ok or not!

I don’t like Zopiclone that much, but to fall asleep it’s okay and can -contrary to what people assume- crushed, dissolved in water and plugged for a really fast, pleasing onset and stronger effects like sedation, which subsides shortly, i.e. after around 3-4 hours! Great is, that with this ROA there’s no impairing lingering effects after waking up in contrary to as when taken orally and even moreso too late at night.

So how‘s it with Clonazolam - is there much difference to Clonazepam and if so, what are they look like? I‘m tempted and like to know what makes it so special...