• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flunitrazepam king of benzodiazepines?

^^

The only benzo I've ever taken is Xanax and if it's your top choice for most euphoric benzo then clearly we have two very different definitions of euphoria. The only thing Xanax has ever given me is a small amount of anxiety relief and amnesia.

In my opinion Benzos are not really euphoric, but they are doing well in stopping a panic attack or preventing you from seizing

a study that i heard of on BL done in the 80s found temazepam to be the only benzo with true euphoria which i find to be bullshit. all benzos can be euphoric just some more than others 120mg of temazepam gets me high as fuck oxezepam dont do shit. on a mg-for-mg basis halcion or triazolam is by far the strongest. then again some benzoed out soccer mom might find the relaxation of dropping a football euphoric after taking care of the kids all day.

Benzos are euphoric for me because I suffer from chronic depression and anxiety. The few hours of anxiety relief that they allow me are godly. I think this is true for all that love benzos.

They make me feel like a normal person without the crushing anxiety I usually feel in social situations. Being able to talk to people when you find it hard to is euphoric.

The only benzos I find euphoric are Diazepam , Bromazepam and Temazepam.

I don't particularily care for most hypnotics or RC-benzos . they just make me too tired flunitrazepam included

I don't particularily care for most hypnotics or RC-benzos . they just make me too tired flunitrazepam included

this is a really dumb question and im sorry for asking but isnt flunitrazepam rohypnol? is it an RC now? im new to the RC scene and try to stick to pharmies. thanks

That's Rohypnol, right? As far as I know, it's mainly meant as a sleep-inducer, and an infamously strong one at that. I've never taken it, but nothing I've heard about it has ever made me think it could at all be used functionally to get you high, or even just to reduce anxiety. Unless we're talking about microdosing? Even then, why not pick a benzo with a better track record and that's less difficult to dose correctly for the effects you're looking for? It's not like there's a lack of them out there.

That's Rohypnol, right? As far as I know, it's mainly meant as a sleep-inducer, and an infamously strong one at that. I've never taken it, but nothing I've heard about it has ever made me think it could at all be used functionally to get you high, or even just to reduce anxiety. Unless we're talking about microdosing? Even then, why not pick a benzo with a better track record and that's less difficult to dose correctly for the effects you're looking for? It's not like there's a lack of them out there.

People act like Rohypnol is this ethereal uber-benzo that will automatically date-rape anyone who gets within ten feet of it... while it does have some major abuse potential (strong sedative-hypnotic effects, fairly long-acting, and until recently massively overprescrbed for insomnia in several countries), it isn't really more dangerous than other sedative-hypnotic benzos such as Nitrazepam or Temazepam.

from what i have heard as it is the one of the very few benzos i havent tried rohypnol is about on par with klonopin and klonopin is easier to get a hold of and a lot cheaper.

Although I've never found benzodiazepines to be terribly recreational/"euphoric", it's ironically diazepam (one of the most prescribed benzodiazepines on the market) which I found to have the most "recreational effect". Moreso than some of the more "legendary" ones like triazolam and temazepam. But clonazepam remains my favorite of the family (that I've tried).

Good ol' subjective benzodiazepines...

I have read that Flunitrazepam has a short duration of action because it's tissue distribution half life is 3 hours, is that correct?

there is no euphoria from benzos. They enhance the effects of other depressants and opiates, but this is terribly dangerous.

The only euphoria one can receive from benzos is the absence of anxiety. They restore calm. I have terrible anxiety disorders, so for me they bring me back to a baseline that isn't panicked, or unnaturally anxious. I am tapering a very high dose of xanax right now with pretty good success. I have only had to deal with minor discomfort each time I go down .25mg in dose.

The risk(dependence/blackout) vs. reward of taking benzos makes them not fit for recreational use. If coupled with alcohol or opiates they can cause some pretty severe reactions. I have been prescribed many different benzos including valium and temazepam (restoril) and the only recreational value I see in them is that they stop panic attacks from od'ing on psychadelics, or pot, and aiding in the comedown from stimulants.

This is a class of drugs that should be taken with much deliberation and care as an OD won't necessarily kill you, however blackouts can put you in dangerous situations like getting a dui, or ending up in jail. Just be careful as the threshold between feeling less anxiety and blackout can be very slim, as well as the fact that diminishing returns happen very quickly.

Xanax is nice but its overrated probably due to all the songs and hype about it.

I prefer Ativan (Lorazepam) which is more hypnotic and lasts more.

But the strongest "benzo" (thienodiazepine) I tried was without doubt Brotizolam. 0.25mg Brotizolam = 2mg Flunitrazepam

most euphoric benzos IMO, clonazolam, clonazepam and etizolam is pretty nice. alp is not euphoric whatsoever, for me.

klonopin is easier to get a hold of and a lot cheaper.

Depends on where and when you live.
A few years ago, Vienna's subway system was basically infested by a horde of Flunitrazepam-addled zombies, blissfully displaying azure grins or nodding off and drooling blue spittle (due to the anti-rape dye in the tablets) because of everyone's grandmas being scripted a generous dose of the stuff. Nowadays Flunitrazepam has apparently been scheduled up, and grandma will have to make do with Zolpidem or "Dominal" (Prothipendyl, a sedative similar to Promethazine).

^
yah I remember in switzerland blues or midazolam is ridiculously easy to get hold of ,
here most prescribed is diazepam/oxazepam and of the hypnotics 80% of the cases people will be scripted temazepam.

flunitrazepam has this stigma , which is unfair in my opinion , especially since ghb is so fucking available and an excellent way to put someone out if you want to rob or rape them.

Fuck, for date rape there's this nifty lil drug called "alcohol", apparently if you convince someone to drink enough of it they'll experience a dramatic lowering of inhibitions, they'll exercise impaired judgement AND experience anterograde amnesia! They may even think that someone put something in their drink when, in reality, no one probably did!

It's a real trip.

Damn benzo's.... I find them euphoric because I do suffer from anxiety..BAD. I have been trying to cut back because the past month I've been taking it everyday..December I got 75 1mg xanax 8 2mg xanax 50 1mg klonopin and a few valiums...needless to say I have been MISERABLE(mentallly) until today I broke down and took 2mg of klonopin with 1800mg of Gabapentin and felt NORMAL. Not euphoric, but kinda cuz I just wasn't so deppressed I guese... anyway, I find them euphoric but have learned a lesson benzos should not be taken recreationally on a daily or pretty much daily basis(duhhhh). I got 26 Klononpins and 60 300mg Gabapentin, I'm trying to figure out how to taper...Trying not to take any at all but just didn't feel like being miserable, but just today, and probly tomorow...took 1200mg more of Gaba when I got home with another 2mg of klons. Anyway, ya I would really like to have these, always wanted to try them.