• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flubromazolam

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I have not been on benzos for six months. I have a lingering anxiety and it?s crushing.

I bough Flubromazolam o. The internet and wonder if I?m going to be ok if I use it PRN?

I?m scared of it but I need something.

Anyone. I think I?m playin w fire. Hopefully Everything will be ok. .

I haven't tried this one yet and I don't blame you for being a bit hesitant. It's not like pharmaceutical prescriptions where you sort of know what you're getting. Lorne is our benzo expert and I hope he can give you some guidance. One question for you- what is the strength, meaning how many mg per ml?

It?s .5 mg and 30 ML. But when I got the clonazolam I was all over the place. So I?m going to be very careful on this one.

*l^ yeah, it's about as potent as clonazolam; you'll be fine, but, I don't think I reacted the best to it, personally, instead of c-lam euphoria, it nonetheless eliminated anxiety and treated physical symptoms, but it was easy to To be a prick (benzodiazepines DO NOT normally effect me that way)

Still, it's potent and surprisingly long lasting, but, I had a tolerance.

Best you take a "tester" dose of say, 0.5ml(.25 mg) and WAIT to redose; at least two hours later, then go from there

Be extremely fuckin careful; a little health fear is ok, beck of its pure, this stuff is stupid strong; take low doses which can last 8-12hours or so, and don't give any away. If you react badly, or experience dysphoria for example, drop the dose; if it occurs on the lowest dose, either move on or decide if you can adjust

Don't be to afraid though, you need ti be very careful, however if you have taken benzos in the past, 0.25mg(and then likely 0.5) won't hurt you

Also don't give it away, anyway, post any questions, for you I don't think getting redundantly detailed is going to help, but take my advice on dosing, and always wait to redose. It isn't a very "drowsy " benzodiazepine normally , so that's good

Again, post back any questions, and stay safe ,( it's about double the potency of xanax, and last far longer, but probably feels more like bromazepam, if that helps, intermediate acting, dual class)

Thanks Lorne! I know from your experience that you would have good insight.

Sonic, one thing you should invest in is a good measuring dropper. I know sometimes vendors send those shitty plastic tube things which are pretty useless. Before I used the c-lam, I ordered a calibrated medicine dropper from Amazon.

I will reiterate Lorne's caution on re-dosing- wait a couple hours. You may not need to at all. You're using this for relief of anxiety, right? If you take too much, you will just sleep. Take your dose and put the bottle away. Don't forget to shake it up before using. Just don't go nuts with this stuff and let us know how you're doing.

Ya when I had the clonazolame I went they it in one day. I had amnesia and everything.

I?m going to be in extreme caution over this.

Plus I haven?t had benzos in six months.

Took a drop, the anxiety in my heart turned into warm fuzziness.

It?s to be respected that?s for sure.