• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

2 x 250 mics od flubromazolam in pellet form is sick. This is like or must be like being on ether, Fits the Hunter S. Thomson description anyways. more-ish too,. dnGWEERIUASSS. NP IM HIGH,

So I'm getting a decent amount of this stuff on Friday.

I'm gonna take it very slow. I'm gonna start with .25mg, even though I have a benzo tolerance. The person I'm getting it through (who has a massive benzo tolerance) lost 3 days to this shit, so yeah I'm gonna play it safe.

I am very excited though. The reports make it sound quite nice :)

It's nice but heed the warnings, I have a month or two absent from my memory...

<3

Take warnings indeed I went crazy and ended up in jail for 2 months

Mind that I was on methadone and copious amounts of vodka and taking 3mg of flumazaprane 3x daily blacked out for 2 weeks

This stuff is just crazy dangerous, same with Clonazolam. I threw my last order away after only taking 0,25mg twice resulting in extreme rebound anxiety and insomnia the next day and I am not physically hooked on benzos. Had none for over a week before that. I can only advise against the Triazolo-RC-Benzos. They are evil shit and as bad as a benzo-addiction is, I think these are potentially even worse.

Take care guys.

IME, clonazolam is ok, flubromaZolam is a very dangerous substance unless you have a major tolerance, in which case you really should get out of the benzo game. Flubro is amazingly sedating and amnesiac, really no use except to abort a bad trip or muscle relaxation with 18 hours of deep sleep and a next day hangover.

Clonazolam is awesome but also very potent. Lots of people report rebound anxiety, never an issue for me over a year of occasional use, and doesn't fuck my tolerance the way flubromazolam has.

I've got too much flubro. If i make a solution invariably i throw half or more away. Having 20-mg in solution is just too much...

I can be the source for that

Shit is long lasting

I know it's long, and higher doses are of course noticable much longer and stronger.
Though I was quite sure it was flubromazepam that had the 106h halflife,,not this one. Experiments I made about a year ago seemed to verify that flubromazolam had a shorter halflife, though still long. Maybe round 36hours. Any ideas people?

Damn I've been thinking for the Pam the whole time

Ordered like 60 tabs and didn't even make it through ten before I was arrested blacked out

Damn I've been thinking for the Pam the whole time

Ordered like 60 tabs and didn't even make it through ten before I was arrested blacked out

Ah heah those were so freaking difficult to dose and blackouts were soooo common.

Anyone else, true halflife of this one - Flubromazolam?

I scored like 150 of these bad boys (.25mg) around a year ago. Me and my friends would call them 'Flubbies'. Me and others thought they were kind of hit and miss... by themself. But I often would often take one or two, and insuffulate some ritalin, dexedrine/adderall, or ethylphenidate. I found the stimulants helped with the drowsiness, but the flubbies helped with jitters, anxiety, and wakefullness. The combination made the two very fun. Flubromazolam definitly can get to the memory alone or combined, There is many days that I had no clue happened.

My friends would sometimes even drink with 'flubbies'. That is something I strongly don't recommend, they were fucked (In a negative way), like total black out, barely able to move (like they could move but they were just like dummied on the couch). One time my friend who is pretty agressive drank and did flubbies, he was like laying on the floor swinging his fist trying to fight like anything. They could have easily hurt themselves.

Last edited:
I'm staying away from F-lam.

I overdosed on these bad boys by a fine margin and ended up blacked out for 15 hours and in hospital.

My memory is still hazy regarding the events.

10ft barge pole needed for these.

Just chiming in to say yeah, this shit is fucking dangerous.

My memory of the past week is spotty at best (the memory gaps are real with this one) and it does feel quite nice but be careful, I have now overslept TWO physics labs because of this shit.

I'm stashing this away, sticking to my pills, and saving these for a rainy day. Maybe it has something to do with liquid benzos + lack of self control, but either way I refuse to have this blue vial of liquid death fuck up the end of the semester for me. I'd been doing so well, too. :c

EDIT: oh yeah, more fun stories from this week's blackout. I somehow managed to crack my laptop screen, accidentally break my coffee maker, had TWO girls over for sex (the first one I didn't even bang because I was way too high on the flam, the second one I didn't even bang because SHE was too high on the flam! Aka passed the fuck out) I also tripped balls at a concert (I took 3 doses and LSD gave me a righteous ass kicking), my buddy took some flam and accidentally pocketed the last of my DMT and left the state with it (completely unintentionally but it's still never fun to lose deem) and I've been sending some pretty weird messages to people on facebook and people on tinder.

^all of that is just off the top of my head, but I've had the memory of a goldfish for the past week (ish?) so I may be calling it quits on this one guys. Clonazolam ftw. This stuff feels nice but it's just too fucking strong.

Last edited:
Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are what eventually put me in rehab again. I had a Xanax and Etizolam habit too though...

I'm just not really good with benzos period. I like them too much. After my last run it's taken me three months to start feeling close to normal again. And the saddest part of all of that is...I really want to order more. Telling myself it's cool, I can control it this time. What a crock of shit.

The only thing that is keeping me in line is remembering how terrifying withdraw was. Still I would like to buy some Etizolam for coming down on psychs or evening out if things start to get hairy. I don't know.

Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are what eventually put me in rehab again. I had a Xanax and Etizolam habit too though...

I'm just not really good with benzos period. I like them too much. After my last run it's taken me three months to start feeling close to normal again. And the saddest part of all of that is...I really want to order more. Telling myself it's cool, I can control it this time. What a crock of shit.

The only thing that is keeping me in line is remembering how terrifying withdraw was. Still I would like to buy some Etizolam for coming down on psychs or evening out if things start to get hairy. I don't know.

Pretty much in the same boat, except if I fail a drug test.....yuck, the penalty is not gonna be worthwhile.

As someone who's been taking benzos almost every day for 4 years, this is a bit terrifying D:

I feel like they have their value and can be beneficial to certain people's lives, but damn if it isn't an extremely harsh double edged sword.

Back on the topic of flubromazolam: holy shit, this stuff lasts for fucking ever! I took some this morning (took the day off) along with my morning Modafinil, and I'm still feeling strong effects from it. My memory and coordination have been way off today. I hope I don't oversleep my fucking classes again...

But yeah, I mean don't get me wrong this shit feels nice but I think until I can get into my psych and get a legit script for Clonazepam or Diazepam, I'll be going back to etizolam. Or clonazolam, if only I could find some :/

I have a criminal record, several hospital trips, permanent scars, and a formal diagnosis to prove this stuff is dangerous. The withdrawals are still haunting me even though I'm on a steady script now.. I just want off of these benzos though.

These RC benzos are bad news in the long term. Especially Flubromazolam, in my experience.