• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

Word of advice, it's a bitch and a half trying to get it to dissolve in PG/EtoH (only two I tried) even at 5mg/ml, heated/constant stirring/ect. /easily/ the worst substance I've had to get to dissolve. If you can get 5mg/ml easily I'll applaud you haha. Just my two cents.

IPA is my solvent of choice for liquifying benzos, dissolves 10x faster than PG, 10mg/ml at room temp in 5 mins... that was with alpraz, which is a rather insoluble substance
and i also achieved 35mg/ml (no lie) by sort of simmering the IPA, i fit a gram of alprazolam into 30ml of isopropyl in a pipette dropper bottle that was sustained in near boiling water, i had a clear solution, one drop of liquid onto a sweet = 1mg home made xanax bars. no alcohol was lost because i had 2 pipettes for the bottle and swapped them drop by drop. if i took the bottle out of the heat, you could see the flakes of xanax crashing out within a few seconds.
the process worked perfectly but took a couple of trials (i had 2.4g of xanax at the time and still have .7g wasted in a pg mix. you cant drop pg onto anything its just shitty gloop)

Last edited:
I've found diclazepam to be completely dud. Perhaps my vendor is sending out crap. I should order some of the powder and make a solution. Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll get my prescribed diazepam taper however

1mg white pellets are worse than fake 10mg valiums , purple 2mg diclazepam pellets shit all over 30mg medical diazepam. no joke. i can pop a few vallies at once (real ones) and i still need to try pretty hard to sleep. one 2mg diclaze pellet and i need to make sure im lying comfortably before i take it or i wont make it to the bed!

As has already been mentioned tolerence to these grows quickly. I have a high benzo tolerence (7x5mg Nitrazapam daily) I did get a slight "glow" at .5mg daily to begin with. However I am now taking around 2mg per day of flubro a day but my scripted Nitrazapam has reduced to 2 per day.

Planning a detox with a longer acting from Flubro and Nitrazapam with some diazapam.

As has already been mentioned tolerence to these grows quickly. I have a high benzo tolerence (7x5mg Nitrazapam daily) I did get a slight "glow" at .5mg daily to begin with. However I am now taking around 2mg per day of flubro a day but my scripted Nitrazapam has reduced to 2 per day.

Planning a detox with a longer acting from Flubro and Nitrazapam with some diazapam.

good luck with your detox but you might want to consider tapering with flubromazepam as opposed to flubromazolam

just my $0.2

and id go as far as saying use diclazepam over flubromazepam. flubromazepam accumulates too quickly and is super heavy and sedating. get 100 diclazepam, and titrate pill by pill untill your comfortable. See what ur total is and hit the ashton for taper and conversion calculations. again just my 2. you have 4 in the pot now =D

and id go as far as saying use diclazepam over flubromazepam. flubromazepam accumulates too quickly and is super heavy and sedating. get 100 diclazepam, and titrate pill by pill untill your comfortable. See what ur total is and hit the ashton for taper and conversion calculations. again just my 2. you have 4 in the pot now =D
Thanks I will take that on board.

Thanks I will take that on board.

np. diclazepams a good one as it has a similar - not identical - effect profile as diazepam. It doesnt seem to produce obvious effects at low doses but dont let that fool you - they're still quite potent and alot of people end up more fucked than they actually feel. However, because theyre not much 'fun' at lower doses your less likely to abuse them, like popping an extra couple because your bored.

The real trick though is to convert your total benzodiazepine intake and calculate the equivalent amount of the drug you will use to taper. In a uk healthcare setting, patients are almost exclusively converted to chlordiazepoxide (librium) or diazepam for taper and detox. Using rc's isnt the best way to go but if you do end up with a reducing regime for diclazepam, stick to both the drug and the dose schedule - dont take any other benzos, extra diclazepams, or alcohol, else you will end up back at square 1

np. diclazepams a good one as it has a similar - not identical - effect profile as diazepam. It doesnt seem to produce obvious effects at low doses but dont let that fool you - they're still quite potent and alot of people end up more fucked than they actually feel. However, because theyre not much 'fun' at lower doses your less likely to abuse them, like popping an extra couple because your bored.

The real trick though is to convert your total benzodiazepine intake and calculate the equivalent amount of the drug you will use to taper. In a uk healthcare setting, patients are almost exclusively converted to chlordiazepoxide (librium) or diazepam for taper and detox. Using rc's isnt the best way to go but if you do end up with a reducing regime for diclazepam, stick to both the drug and the dose schedule - dont take any other benzos, extra diclazepams, or alcohol, else you will end up back at square 1

The problem with conversion is that there are no conversion charts for RC benzo's.

I think rather than add another Benzo, (RC or otherwise) to the mix it would be sensible for me to just gradually reduce Flubro by 25mcg

er, there is (for some)

diazepam 10mg = diclazepam 2mg = flubromazepam 8mg = flubromazolam ?mg as this last chemical is beyond the current scope of research as people seem to just want to eat them instead

er, there is (for some)

diazepam 10mg = diclazepam 2mg = flubromazepam 8mg = flubromazolam ?mg as this last chemical is beyond the current scope of research as people seem to just want to eat them instead

That's what I mean mate there are none for flubromazolam.

That's what I mean mate there are none for flubromazolam.

which is why its the last drug you want for a taper

because you cant convert from f-lam - thats why i suggested titrating diclazepam pellet by pellet

the first morning you wake up feeling awful, take 4mg of diclazepam ONLY. Then take 2mg every 2 hours untill you feel NORMAL, not benzed. Youve now found your equivalent dose - taper from there

Last edited:
which is why its the last drug you want for a taper

because you cant convert from f-lam - thats why i suggested titrating diclazepam pellet by pellet

the first morning you wake up feeling awful, take 4mg of diclazepam ONLY. Then take 2mg every 2 hours untill you feel NORMAL, not benzed. Youve now found your equivalent dose - taper from there
Thanks mate you are making much more sense than me this morning

So after testing this at 0,25 & 0,5mg after my trials with Clonazolam I have to say that these Triazolo-RC-Benzos are not for me.
Too strong regarding disinhibition and too much amnesia compared to the recreational effects. Which are pretty nice but not worth the rest.

And in powder form these have even bigger potential for drug-desasters in all forms. Be careful!

Fuck blotters! :)

I finally found a "reputable" vendor that sells both fluromazolam and etizolam. Unfortuantely, the etiz went like hot cake and was currently out of stock. He said within the next week or two he will be re-stocking the etiz. W

What I liked about this vendor was that there were NO blotters listed anywhere it was either A) pure flubromazolam, B) flubromazolam in propylene glycol...the same goes for etizolam (pure powder form or mixed in with prop glycol.

I personally happen to be a long time IV heroin use so I LOVE the needle. I am on MMT (currently on a taper, down do 55mg/g).

Anyways, it only took about 2 days to arrive at my doorstep :D

I have a HUGE benzo tolerance so the average person should DEFINITELY start out with somewhere around 250microgram up to *maybe* 500micrgrams. 500uG would probably have you sleeping like a baby for a good number of hours.

After I pulled out the syringe with the ~1mg of flub, my ENTIRE body, even my toes, were filled with this very warm euphoric feeling. I would relate it to a good shot of heroin. But that wore off after about a minute and then I was left with the normal benzo experience, no anxiety, a bit drowsy at first (this continued to increase over the next hour or so. Long story short, I slept like a ROCK last night! :)

EDIT: more experiences to come!

haha this RC benzo is indeed strong. Took 2 0.25mg pellets yesterday along with two snorted pyrazolam and a few beers (got high tolerance for alcohol, and ok tolerance for benzos). I blackout'd hard lol, last I remember was I was sitting infront on my laptop. But just woke up in bed and all light was on etc, and mobile was spammed with phone calls. =D

This stuff is potent, for anxiety it lasts for days. Was taking one Etizolam regularly for another spell and the jitters would return the next day - one of these and it was like the antidote, no withdrawals, no anxiety, all on 0.25. Went for four maybe five days without taking anything, even when I did relent I didn't feel a great need to.

I was amazed, not to be messed with this stuff.

Rightyo peeps, not posted before but trying something I've read bare stuff about and have still found no consensus on.

Report (I guess) on flubromazolam:

Ignore the first para if you're not interested in bio, sorry it is my first post and unsure exactly how the ettiquette is.

Not an especially naive benzo user, rinsed diclaz 4 or 5 months ago, felt some kinda dependence and I was supporting use by the offloading of the same. The other end dried up. Gave up for money and my future sanity, no mad withdrawal, all good. Lots of vallies have been through me. Semi-dependent on booze, I drink a lot, every night but not til blackout just a few cans but weekends get wild. Au fait with a variety; H, Coke, Speed, Mephedrone, MD, Ket to a dutty extent - aaah, good times *reminisce/realise how evil it got* - 2cb/i/e, etiz, DMT, LSD, the list goes on, but truly dependent on none, the closest being the bottle.

Got 25 f lams from same spot i got diclaz - they were prime so i don't doubt f lam's quality - because i fancied some benzo fun now i have some down time off work and fancied a new ting. took .25mcg on full stomach then another .25 maybe 45mins later. maybe 20 after took another half pellet .125.

got into bed maybe 30/1 hr later to watch a film, woke up feeling woozy maybe 10 hours later with light on and no remembrance of the film. disappointed as i used to munch diclaz thru the day and whilst not be in a state to do anything productive i'd still have fun with everyone (messy household) and then crash when i felt like it. would even go out to parties and clubs after a quite a few and be sound. This f lam maybe had slight effects after 30 mins, no euphoria in the slightest really. felt a bit noddy, but again nothing major.

morning was a bit groggy but not too harsh. stayed in bed about an hour and then got up had coffee and a couple of hours after that began the days work with helping my dad renovate our cottage - moved back home after 4 years due to stuff - and grouted the stonework like a machine. no slackness or slowness, enjoyed it and didn't run out of steam.

was really after something more recreational but these were so much cheaper than my fave diclaz that i thought id give them a pop. seen bad press so unsure how much to push with seeing if i grow to like them.

had 0.5 about an hour ago before tea, and .25 after with some wine and stuff. waiting on results. again feel a lil woozy but no funness.

disappointed as of yet.

questions?

also administering subling for about 2 mins then get bored and wash them down.

It is a true benzo, the whole name is "8-bromo-6-(2-fluorophenyl)-1-methyl-4h-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine". Quite the mouthful, I know. Likely didn't show up as it's taken in such small doses the test didn't pick up on it. Not an expert so anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe they just test for those commonly prescribed in your area.

Also in response to my earlier posts nothing exciting happening with this one for me, and since very recently having a close friend pass away due to admittedly pretty reckless usage of etizolam and booze, concocted with the - in my opinion - dreaded n-bome I won't be getting any more of these weird benzos no-one seems to know anything about in a hurry. I know etiz is one of the better known, regulated and prescribed in some places but yaknow, life, and the loss of it, tends to have rather stark ways of telling you things.

Still welcome to questions on my experiences of flub though. Easy all.